• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Which is part of the reason I may have use for him! *Evil laugh with lightning in the background*

[/QUOTE]
Well it was nice knowing him

KageYuuki said:
No problem, it is worth mentioning that if you get in I do have a character not doing anything at the moment. ^^
That's actually pretty relieving, since first interactions coming fresh into a canon are sometimes kinda difficult to get.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Which is part of the reason I may have use for him! *Evil laugh with lightning in the background*

[/QUOTE]
But I dun wanna get horror movie'd QQ

Unonemous said:
That's actually pretty relieving, since first interactions coming fresh into a canon are sometimes kinda difficult to get.
But I dun wanna get horror movie'd QQ
Oh no... You won't get slashed to bits... at least.. not if you play your cards right... but what WILL happen will put you in quite a precarious situation.....

"Welcome to my parlor" said the Spider to the Fly....

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Oh no... You won't get slashed to bits... at least.. not if you play your cards right... but what WILL happen will put you in quite a precarious situation.....
"Welcome to my parlor" said the Spider to the Fly....

[/QUOTE]
Talking spider? Ha Ha!

Goodbye, small town, it was a nice view while it lasted!

lel

Spyro said:
Welcome to our group. Hope you enjoy it.
I hope I will as well! Though, I don't suppose I'm technically a part yet. No approval to join, and haven't posted up my sheet yet either. Thanks for the welcome regardless~

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I hope you realize I'm just messing around xD

[/QUOTE]
Well, a'course! I know how to take a joke. Was just playing around myself x3

Unonemous said:
I hope I will as well! Though, I don't suppose I'm technically a part yet. No approval to join, and haven't posted up my sheet yet either. Thanks for the welcome regardless~
Well, a'course! I know how to take a joke. Was just playing around myself x3
Just had to be sure. Some people get touchy sometimes when it comes to my shenanigans ;-;

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Just had to be sure. Some people get touchy sometimes when it comes to my shenanigans ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Bah! I've been RPig, and a part of the internet way too long to do something as silly as that.

7N6qocr.jpg

Infiltration successful

Kappa

Mamma Viska is always around.. Always watching lol

Welcome to my newest lil kitten(<3)(<3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, this thing can move kind of fast sometimes. But it's been pretty slow as of late

So I see. I'm alright with that. Can't be worse than the RP I tried to participate in that took me a week to get a response in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back