• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Look to the shadows, and you may find the answer shrouded somewhere in the endless darkness that is my domain.

Don't ever be sorry asking me anything, silly.

Mamma Viska doesn't bite..(hard.)( ;) )

To answer your question, yes. Your character is accepted. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear before (i get busy and am a scatter brain.)

The time is the middle of the night, but I may pull a power move exposition to move time sense it's holding up a few people.

Just keep a eye open.

It would be a post all its own if I did. You won't need to look closely at my posts.

Anyway, welcome abord your my new lil kitten now.(<3)

viska said:
Don't ever be sorry asking me anything, silly.
Mamma Viska doesn't bite..(hard.)( ;) )

To answer your question, yes. Your character is accepted. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear before (i get busy and am a scatter brain.)

The time is the middle of the night, but I may pull a power move exposition to move time sense it's holding up a few people.

Just keep a eye open.

It would be a post all its own if I did. You won't need to look closely at my posts.

Anyway, welcome abord your my new lil kitten now.(<3)
I guess il have my character sheep wreck onto the beach and pass out,then hopefully so one will find my character,if not.they will wake up on the morning or a little later after that.

(This was the on,y intro I could think of,and it would let characters decide on what to do with a passed out changeling.)

Shandragontear said:
Dunno why posting takes me so long lately. Swear it feels like I was working on that last one for years. x.x
It's ok. I'm just happy to hear from each of you.

Every time I see you guys/gals avatars on my notification list it makes me smile(<3)

More of my random muse.

I have plot ideas for an Equestria girls/guys arch if everyone interested in doing one at some point.

Haven't figured out who the bad guy'll be yet, because the devils always in the details. But long story short someone wants the elements of redemption out of the way for whatever unnamed bad guy is planning. So he/she sends them and anyone aiding them to the human world, but to insure they stay out the way he/she also alters their memories so they think they belong there. (Think I might of channeled some Once Upon a Time on that one.) However random déjà vu moments that resemble things that happened to them as ponies spark their true memories. I was thinking one person would regain their memories randomly, but then starts trying to trigger the other's memories.

Sense most of the main characters are well above high school age I was thinking maybe they'd be stuck in a college setting, older characters as teachers and deans and younger ones as students.

Of course eventually they'd find their way back to fight whoever sent them there. Maybe they find the portal at Canterlot high with the help of a Sunset Shimmer cameo or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shandragontear said:
More of my random muse.
I have plot ideas for an Equestria girls/guys arch if everyone interested in doing one at some point.

Haven't figured out who the bad guy'll be yet, because the devils always in the details. But long story short someone wants the elements of redemption out of the way for whatever unnamed bad guy is planning. So he/she sends them and anyone aiding them to the human world, but to insure they stay out the way he/she also alters their memories so they think they belong there. (Think I might of channeled some Once Upon a Time on that one.) However random déjà vu moments that resemble things that happened to them as ponies spark their true memories. I was thinking one person would regain their memories randomly, but then starts trying to trigger the other's memories.

Sense most of the main characters are well above high school age I was thinking maybe they'd be stuck in a college setting, older characters as teachers and deans and younger ones as students.

Of course eventually they'd find their way back to fight whoever sent them there. Maybe they find the portal at Canterlot high with the help of a Sunset Shimmer cameo or something.
I only have one itsy bitsy teensy tiny problem here.... The age gap between Eclipse and Steelheart.... I am not so sure that would translate well to a human setting xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I only have one itsy bitsy teensy tiny problem here.... The age gap between Eclipse and Steelheart.... I am not so sure that would translate well to a human setting xD

[/QUOTE]
Who doesn't love a scandalous romance? Of course this may lead to jokes of Steelheart and Eclipse's student x teacher fetish. xD

Shandragontear said:
Who doesn't love a scandalous romance? Of course this may lead to jokes of Steelheart and Eclipse's student x teacher fetish. xD
And thus, that line has been crossed xD

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]And thus, that line has been crossed xD
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Lol. I was also toying with the idea of their memories also begging altered so that none of the group knows each other.

Shandragontear said:
Lol. I was also toying with the idea of their memories also begging altered so that none of the group knows each other.
True.. but that awkward moment when Steelheart gets her memories back and Eclipse doesn't have his yet.....

I'm assuming Eclipse would probably be the last to get his memories back because of OP Alicorn status xD

Okydoke, so I am all for expanded universe, but I have a couple of questions.

you don't have to have the answers but it is something we all should consider.

~Will this be season 3 or an out of cannon arch?

~If it is out of cannon what point in time does it take place?

Aaand on a side note, most of my ponies would be a bit..odd. lol

Firecracker- pyromaniac chemistry prodigy

Steelheart- blind girl who hears voices

Lavender Moon - Embittered, overprotective twin sister to said blind girl .

just to name a few.

..actually they sound kind of fun. lol (<3)(music)

Must..draw...fanart!

Last edited by a moderator:
viska said:
Okydoke, so I am all for expanded universe, but I have a couple of questions.
you don't have to have the answers but it is something we all should consider.

~Will this be season 3 or an out of cannon arch?

~If it is out of cannon what point in time does it take place?

Aaand on a side note, most of my ponies would be a bit..odd. lol

Firecracker- pyromaniac chemistry prodigy

Steelheart- blind girl who hears voices

Lavender Moon - Embittered, overprotective twin sister to said blind girl .

just to name a few.

..actually they sound kind of fun. lol (<3)(music)

Must..draw...fanart!
I was thinking it could be whatever season you don't already have a plot for. And I think all our characters will be a bit odd. xD

Shandragontear said:
And I just realized if Eclipse is dean then his whole family is in the education field.
True, but I'm not sure where else he'd be in this whole setting xD He's older than Luna and Celestia after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back