• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Any of you follow the story/blog 'Lil Miss Rarity'? Because holy shit are there some parallels with that last scene.

KageYuuki said:
Any of you follow the story/blog 'Lil Miss Rarity'? Because holy shit are there some parallels with that last scene.
The best part is.. No, I haven't heard of that one.

KageYuuki said:
No, I don't. I know of it though.

But I dunno what the last scene is, soooo...

Just read the last scene.

Replace poison with a sleeping agent, and you have the beginning of a Killer Rarity AU chapter.

ok so the basic overview of the plot is at it's core this:

The Mountain town of Hast (Swedish for horse, not clever but meh) hosts a Winters ball each year.

Fallowing the events of season 1 (whole 'nother can of worms) the Flutter Pony Steelheart is placed on the city council and invites her friends from the Equinox incident (refer to said can of worms.)

As fate would have it the sisters Luna and Celestia are going to be attending this years ball as part of a good will tour to remote towns in response to those events.

The festivities took a bit of a nose dive when two days before the event was to take place Assassins tried to kill steelheart in an attempt to get her blood for a dark ritual to resurrect a dread dragon "nightmare soul."

Blind and very naive to the world She was saved by her care taker (and now love interest) Skychaser who later reviled himself to be divine sisters long lost elder brother Eclipse.

Problem is there is a second dragon "Mephisto" (may have spelled that wrong)

as old as, and as powerful as Eclipse who has come back for revenge on Eclipse and seeks to claim Steelhearts soul mostly out of spite, but also because she carries half of the soul of the goddess Anda (Swedish for spirit. Again, I'm not a clever woman) that gave the race called flutter pony life.

Now that Velvet Rose has finally flipped she to is a bad guy.

why did she flip?

her whole life she only wanted to have children.

to be a mother and give her pent up love was the only thing she ever wished for.

That and for the only pony she ever loved (Firecracker) to love her in return.

Well, turns out she is infertile and to top that off, after being gone for 8 years Firecracker came back home with a new mare on his hip.

And if this sounds complicated I haven't even scratched the suffice lol

@Assailant

All I know is shit just got fucking real and now I got to scramble to figure out what I'm doing....

For those who are not aware, Mephisto is an ancient dragon, credited as being the original Soul Thief. He was the inspiration for Eclipse(my alicorn OC) to study Soul Magic (to fight him). He gained power by basically making "deals with the devil" himself being the devil. he made bets with creatures and if they lost (as they did in all but one case) they lost their magic, their souls, and their bodies. He absorbed their magic and souls and used their bodies as puppets. This all happened in the years prior to Equestria's founding. This continued on until a certain Alicorn (Eclipse) managed to win a bet (test of wit) against him. As a condition of the lost bet, Mephisto is no longer allowed to steal and absorb magic or souls.

At the present moment, it has been revealed he is using a loophole. He is separating souls from bodies, but not absorbing them or the magic, thus keeping within the rules, but he is still using the bodies as puppets. He's looking for revenge against Eclipse and everyone close to him, as he cannot continue his old ways as long as Eclipse still lives. (the bet was magically sealed to prevent renegading on the deal)

viska said:
ok so the basic overview of the plot is at it's core this:
The Mountain town of Hast (Swedish for horse, not clever but meh) hosts a Winters ball each year.

Fallowing the events of season 1 (whole 'nother can of worms) the Flutter Pony Steelheart is placed on the city council and invites her friends from the Equinox incident (refer to said can of worms.)

As fate would have it the sisters Luna and Celestia are going to be attending this years ball as part of a good will tour to remote towns in response to those events.

The festivities took a bit of a nose dive when two days before the event was to take place Assassins tried to kill steelheart in an attempt to get her blood for a dark ritual to resurrect a dread dragon "nightmare soul."

Blind and very naive to the world She was saved by her care taker (and now love interest) Skychaser who later reviled himself to be divine sisters long lost elder brother Eclipse.

Problem is there is a second dragon "Mephisto" (may have spelled that wrong)

as old as, and as powerful as Eclipse who has come back for revenge on Eclipse and seeks to claim Steelhearts soul mostly out of spite, but also because she carries half of the soul of the goddess Anda (Swedish for spirit. Again, I'm not a clever woman) that gave the race called flutter pony life.

Now that Velvet Rose has finally flipped she to is a bad guy.

why did she flip?

her whole life she only wanted to have children.

to be a mother and give her pent up love was the only thing she ever wished for.

That and for the only pony she ever loved (Firecracker) to love her in return.

Well, turns out she is infertile and to top that off, after being gone for 8 years Firecracker came back home with a new mare on his hip.

And if this sounds complicated I haven't even scratched the suffice lol

@Assailant
What is a flutter pony?

Then there is the side plot involving Indicus My OC royally fucking up in relations with Shadow Fang but that is somewhat resolved anyway lots of shit going on.

well, a flutter pony in the real gen 1 movie cannon is this

tumblr_m5hoqlbtwq1rx78iqo1_500.gif

In this cannon.. they are a little more complected.

Love how Indicus isn't acknowledging that Midnight and Fang are in the same room.

With only one bed xD

less then subtle lesbian-esque tension is another thing your missing out on LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
viska said:
well, a flutter pony in the real gen 1 movie cannon is this
tumblr_m5hoqlbtwq1rx78iqo1_500.gif

In this cannon.. they are a little more complected.
And please elaborate. I'm sorry, I'm one of those types who needs to know EVERYTHING. Even not knowing the smallest detail will leave me feeling lost, even if it's pretty much irrelevant.

By the way, I'm only familiar with the Gen 4 canon, so...

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, so to brake Flutter Pony down as far as how they exist in This version is like this.

Apart from the rest of the world saw a secluded grove aptly named "The northern grove"

There lived the immortal spirit of the land Anda.

For intensive purposes she was a goddess. But like that of ancient Greek lore, with faults and vulnerabilities.

After thousands of years of loneliness she finally decided to impart some of her soul into being in her own image.

More magic then mare, these Pony were unlike Pegasus of the time.

with gossamer butterfly wings of pure manna, and a connection to magic that would make unicorns be put to shame.

Eventually they were given the chance to half children of their own.

As generations passed, they lost much of their true nature, but always held a direct connection to the spirit they respectfully called "Grandmother"

When shit hit the fan and Anda died (yes that can happen) her soul could not be destroyed.

rather half was given to a blind Flutter pony (Steelheart) who was the tribes physical embodiment of purity, and the other half to her sister Lavender Moon who was the tribes leader and once was known as their embodiment of grace.

Seeing as how creation is a two sided coin Anda's soul gave one sister (Steelheart) a bleeding heart for those in pain and thus creations healing power of life.

To Lavender Moon was given the tails side of that coin: death.

She became stoic and warrior like. able to breath indigo fire (Which is actually raw magic)

Hopefully that helps. Not sure how to sum it up better then that short of re telling season 1(<3)

Also, sorry to anyone who actually liked Zakka or Syble.

they were meant to be filler pony so I could flesh things out a bit, but they kinda grew on me and took on lives of their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back