• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

viska said:
You really can show up pretty much wherever you want.
It all depends on who you want interact with.

Eclipse is expecting company

Sunflower field and sotil are talking in the streets.

Firecracker just made a scene in a popular establishment.

Or if you prefer NPCs the city council is already up and busy getting ready for tonight's event.

These are just suggestions though
I can appear by Sunflower Field and Sotil, if their users are okay with that.

Can I have just a brief description of the scenery? I don't need very much, just a bit to work off of. @viska

Last edited by a moderator:
Assailant said:
I can appear by Sunflower Field and Sotil, if their users are okay with that.
Can I have just a brief description of the scenery? I don't need very much, just a bit to work off of. @viska
Sure thing.

Hast is a quiet Mountain town to the north .

It's weather is strangely always the same sense it's high peeks overlook a tropical beach.

The town it's self is a bit old world.

With large wooden buildings and cobble stone roads.

Sense the highlight event of their year is today it's heavily decorated with flowers and ribbons .

Shandragontear said:
You know you rp too much when you start researching things for your post. Now I must go finish reading about sword making. xD
I was writing a fan fiction once, and I spent a week researching radio waves and transmitters for one chapter.

Been obsessing over THIS for months. So much so I've put some serious thought in to basing Shina's parents off Samanosuke and Kaede. Like back story and all. would that be doing to much?

Unonemous said:
He smiles and gives her a wave "Do be careful while you're out! In my experience, something weird and unexpected always makes its way to town when you're nonchalant..."
It's about to.

Unonemous said:
If you had seen my original canon group, you'd understand the reason I put that in his dialogue~
I'm sure, but I just thought it fit too well.

Questionsrevealed said:
hoping one day she would get a spark of excitement in her life.
Be careful what you wish for . . . because the city's literally about to turn into hell

Man, I hate writing in Elizabethan English. I spent probably 20 minutes writing that first post just trying to get the language down.

Assailant said:
Man, I hate writing in Elizabethan English. I spent probably 20 minutes writing that first post just trying to get the language down.
Maybe see if you can find an online translator that'll do it for you. That's what I do for Shina's Japanese. >.>

Shandragontear said:
Maybe see if you can find an online translator that'll do it for you. That's what I do for Shina's Japanese. >.>
Can't trust em.

I took a semester of Japanese and though I'm no where near fluent Google's translator seems to get the grammar right to the best of my knowledge. I don't really worry too much if it's off a little because I figure in the pony world Japanese wouldn't literally be Japanese just something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back