• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Sorry if I post in the IC a bit late tonight. I have to write a Greek tragedy, 3 character boards and a mood board all by tomorrow

Im Sorry.( :( ) I have about 6 characters of my own plus about 4 story archs to keep with. I get lost some times myself .

Part of it was I completely missed Rosie's interaction with Indicus until a little while ago (<3)

I'll hopefully have a post up tonight. Idk why Fang is being so uncooperative.

Awe poor Firecracker. Meeting his old friend zoned girlfriend with his new girlfriend with him.( :( )

And poor Rosie.(:'()

And poor Shina.(:<)

And Steelheart.(>:<)

And even Zaka.(> :P )

Lol I'm so mean to my widdle ponies. Lol(':3)

Indicus totally missing (or ignoring) the fact that Fang just walked back in. Lol

Notifications haven't messed me up yet And I still am always playing catch up lol.

I can only imagine how much reading is involved if it did forget to remind me.(<3)

While on that topic y'all bare with me if I stumble a little with addressing every pony. I got a lot of them in the same room and the same time.

Archs are gonna blend and I'll try to make it in a good way (music)(<3)

Lol well things went from zero to sixty there.

Just like season 1 eh?

Congratulations we are out of the filler gap. (^U^)(<3)

And now the shit is starting to get real xD

Sky Chaser is just grateful most ponies won't know South God is slang for Alicorn... he doesn't want EVERYTHING out in the open yet xD

Yeah. Its suppose to be so esoteric a word that no one alive should be old enough to know it. Well.. Maybe other alicorns lol

Spyro said:
Well hate to say it but Spyro is a ancient being, living for around thousand years.
Yeah but even then he likely wouldn't recognize a slang term from a race almost no one's ever seen

Yeah.. Sky Chaser is just a universal translator.... xD He's got reasons for knowing all of this, I just won't spoil it until it's time ^^

@JessBeth

In case you missed it, everything in the last few posts has been going on in the bar. So Bluegrass would have heard about Mephisto, seen Fang's little freak out, and heard Anda and Sky Chaser talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back