• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Just letting everyone know, I'm still here and very much active. Sky Chaser is just going to be working on a few secrets until the short timeskip. So yeah, I'm here, I just accidentally wrote my character out until the time skip happens xD

I know that feeling. I'm constantly writing myself into and out of the continuity .

I also have a hard time keeping up with all my ponies some times sense I'm working on a class drama project that's worth 25% of my total grade .

Still, thank you for letting me/us know (<3)

viska said:
I know that feeling. I'm constantly writing myself into and out of the continuity .
I also have a hard time keeping up with all my ponies some times sense I'm working on a class drama project that's worth 25% of my total grade .

Still, thank you for letting me/us know (<3)
No problem! Fair warning, after the time skip, shenanigans are going to start happening that is building up to a massive plan I have for the Winter Ball >3

And no, it's not something completely out of the blue. It's building on something that's already been going on ^^

viska said:
Ok, that's fine by me.(B') I'm just kinda torn on when and how long.( O.o )(<3)
Eh, probably just a day. Let the new arrivals arrive, get settled in and have them starting to move around, Sky Chaser can come out of his magically hidden basement, Steelheart would have a dress picked out, Indicus would likely be castrated(let's face it, he done screwed up and Fang will likely be out for blood xD ), etc ^^

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]LOL
lets hope I can keep my balls

[/QUOTE]
It looks like Spyro may have just saved them for you xD

Just speaking from the other side of the fence. Women can always chop more then one pare.(} :) )( ;) )(<3)

Last edited by a moderator:
@viska

We should probably timeskip once the conversation between Fang, Indicus and Spyro concludes, unless there's something we're waiting on I'm forgetting ><

It's ok. You don't need to excuse yourself. Just worry about getting well .(O:))

I hope you feel better soon.(<3)

I know how bad any kind of cramps can suck.(:#)

Thanks everyone. I think Applebee's tried to kill me with some under cooked steak. x.x

At least I only work 4 1/2 hours today.

4 1/2 with a tummy bug is like 16 hrs healthy.(x_x)

Don't over do it( :( )

..sorry I tend to become everyone's mamma when they get sick.(':3)

#somuchunusedlove

looks like it's about time for a timeskip >3

Tomorrow's forecast: Partly cloudy with a 100% chance of Shenanigans >3

Sorry for the delay.

I've been busy with school and I also was waiting until I felt the time was right to skip.

It may be a pain, but if everyone could add a bit of description of what their character did /is doing before and after the skip

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you covered what Fang was up to pretty well. Aside from her still being very upset with Indicus.

Spyro is, somewhere in the shadows doing something like examining the town or, something.

I knew I'd be forgetting some things sense I was posting at like 3 am lol.

That's why I asked every one to fill in any missing exposition

Only split my last post into two separate ones because macros and BBCode hate me ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back