• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Sorry, I haven't been at my computer all day, I'll see if I can't get a post out

Sorry if my posts aren't very inspired today. I have a lot of lines to material to cover before my performance tonight.

Dama class can be fun and scary at the same time(<3)

Ok, so I'm working towards a point where I can do a bit of a time jump. Reason being is there is still like 5 days until the ball .

Any sugestions on what point and how far for the jump?

That reminds me of something I was toying around with . . . a few days is fine with me. Though Fang does kinda need to talk to Spyro and Indicus

Lol Well yes I figured there was some things that needed to be tired up first.

And as far as shenanigans, go ahead. Just make sure to wait until everyone is ready before pushing the clock forward.

viska said:
Lol Well yes I figured there was some things that needed to be tired up first.
And as far as shenanigans, go ahead. Just make sure to wait until everyone is ready before pushing the clock forward.
Will do. Gives me time to call up Michael Bay. I'm going to need some explosions for the shenanigans I've got in store >3

viska said:
Do you have any idea what you just unleashed?

viska said:
*shakily grabs some rum*
Oh god what have I done?(.A.)

Lol(^.^)(<3)
You gave me free reign for shenanigans... You never do that unless you want things to get epic and crazy all at the same time >3

Yuuki knows exactly what happens when I get control of shenanigans... It's always rather... intense.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back