• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Was figuring either Sky Chaser or Spyro would swoop in and kick the mystery attacker's ass

Yeah... he'd have been lucky if Spyro had been the one... No... He's messing with Sky Chaser. He's gonna get his head shoved in places you'd never think possible xD

If you want, he could get slaughtered by both your character and mine, to insure that he has a living nightmare, and that is putting it politely.

I'll get a post up for Fang when I get back to my computer tonight. Writer's block hit me like a semi with her ><

Lol sorry. I post when I get a chance and lately that's been really few and far baetween. Yesterday I had my blood ran through an AYLX and was layed up in bed for the rest of it.

viska said:
Lol sorry. I post when I get a chance and lately that's been really few and far baetween. Yesterday I had my blood ran through an AYLX and was layed up in bed for the rest of it.
Hope everything's ok.

viska said:
Hope everything's alright :-/

Its ok now. (aside from having to work on Valentine's day) lol.(<3)

Might be a tiny bit slow on the posting today. A got a lot to go over and there is always work looming in the distance (':3)

viska said:
Might be a tiny bit slow on the posting today. A got a lot to go over and there is always work looming in the distance (':3)
Take your time

viska said:
Yeah I have to work today too. Walmart sucks. x.x

viska said:
Yes yes it does. I worked for them for a year in 2013
I've been here 9 years. I must be crazy. Not so bad sense I moved to bakery over a year ago. I'm one of the cake decorators. It's just a very demanding job. People get super pissy when I tell them I'm booked and can't take anymore orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ba'scuse me? You mean you can't change the laws of time and space and make more hours in the day? " lemon grabs voice "Unexecptable!"

Lol oooh retail. I still work in it so I know what you mean

viska said:
"Ba'scuse me? You mean you can't change the laws of time and space and make more hours in the day? " lemon grabs voice "Unexecptable!"
Lol oooh retail. I still work in it so I know what you mean
I posted in responce to Rosie

@Shandragontear

The first song made me wish I went to my prom. The second reminded me why I'm a bitter dog lady lol

I mean that in the best way though. (^U^)

They are good and fitting songs. I'll try and piece some together myself. Ever sense my pc went kapoot I haven't uploaded any songs or pictures.( :( )

(<3)

[media]

[/media]
If that one worked it is one facet of Rosies personality. Being a bipolar song bird you really can't pin her to one music lol

To qualify for the Order, a member of the Order understands that they are to save as many as possible. They must respect all within or out of the Order, and they must be willing to stand for what is right, and act accordingly. They take commands from there superiors, like Spyro. The order are to find and hunt down rouge/evil spirits or anything trying to damage the world and or destroy it, like the Nightmare Empire. If you have any other questions on the Order or I probably missed something that I didn't answer, ask away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back