• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Probably will happen after everything settles, but he is unused to the concept for the most part sure he has seen polygamous relationships but due to how he was raised he was never really familiar of how they worked nor did he think much of them as he never saw a reason as his first relationship was monogamous So will play with that bit of lore to make things interesting.

Shandragontear said:
Maybe someone'll make a spell for Thunder and Kadje to gave a baby...
On that note a gender swapping plot would be hilarious. xD
What if I told you that gender bending idea may not be as improbable for this RP as you think?

haha what if sky chaser screws up the baby spell and it gender swaps everyone?

lol and that still dosnt fix the issue. Kadje and Thunder can have kids cause they are both boys... kinda same problem if they're both girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Demonhunter said:
sounds good
Kadje: *gasp* I CAN FINALY WEAR DRESSES!!!

Thunder: Fix. this. now.
Sky Chaser: Well you never specified which of you wanted to be the Mom! Looks like I have the answer though... *returns Thunder to normal*

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]Rp will become how much we can fuck with our characters each day like a proper episodic season.

[/QUOTE]
Isn't that what rp is all about? Fucking with a life you created. Almost like having kids. xD

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]Indicus will be very weirded out and I feel Rosie and Fang will exploit the hell out of it (Aka tease the hell out of him)

[/QUOTE]
Exactly xD

Of course, all of the boys will be turned to girls (except Sky Chaser himself) but the girls would stay the same because it's a slightly different spell to go from girl to boy ^^

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Exactly xD
Of course, all of the boys will be turned to girls (except Sky Chaser himself) but the girls would stay the same because it's a slightly different spell to go from girl to boy ^^

[/QUOTE]
Dammit

Thunder would exploit the hell out of it xD . Poor Kadje wouldn't know what he's getting into with Thunder. They already have a hard as hell love life. Thunder trying to figure out all the new stuff would prove hilarious.

I think sky chaser needs to become a lady.... or maybe it screws up, somehow backfires and makes him like a banana slug or something?

Lol I go to get some ramen and come back very confuzzled .

Took me a good 10 min of back logging to understand wtf y'all were talking about lol

KageYuuki said:
Okay, I could have Fang change too xD I'll just say it's a cone shot given his broken horn and hits everyone in the range.

Demonhunter said:
I think sky chaser needs to become a lady.... or maybe it screws up, somehow backfires and makes him like a banana slug or something?
Nah. I'd rather have him exploiting everyone struggling to adjust while he "takes time to recharge" xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back