• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

www.thuum.org

I don't use the translator because it's really rough... Everything's done with my current knowledge of grammar and the dictionary.

Shandragontear said:
Shina's only secret is that her parents are crazy... Or at least in her opinion they are. xD
Let's just say Sky Chaser could fill a Library with all of his secrets... >3

I plan on making sure every one knows when the days pass. I made a point of the Ball being in a week sense it seems to colmanate everyone's story archs. Its kinda like a season Finally .

And speaking of awkward did I mention that Firecracker original story arch involved him being closet bi-sexual struggling with his attraction to Kadje? I being this up because different the plot in season 2 would be if I used this proto-arch instead of his final one

I've actually played around with the idea of Fang having a somewhat romantic attraction to Luna and not really understanding the feeling/knowing how wrong and impossible it is. Help add to why she's so ashamed about the whole Nightmare Soul mess

Shipping... Shipping everywhere xD

I'm sure some people are shipping Sky Chaser with Steelheart already. xD

Isn't Fang practically with Indicus already?

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Shipping... Shipping everywhere xD

[/QUOTE]
You mean he's not with Steelheart already? xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Shipping... Shipping everywhere xD

[/QUOTE]
It would have been back when she was in the Lunar Guard, before she joined the Order. Which was a few years before Eqiunox and meeting Indicus

KageYuuki said:
It would have been back when she was in the Lunar Guard, before she joined the Order. Which was a few years before Eqiunox and meeting Indicus
Ah, okay then xD Just because Sky Chaser knows the timeline of basically all Equestria doesn't mean I do lmfao!

I maaay have done some ship art of a few groups. . just ta kinda ..yeah I'm a fan girl, I'm guilty . I'm sorry T_T

(<3) #IndiRose

viska said:
I maaay have done some ship art of a few groups. . just ta kinda ..yeah I'm a fan girl, I'm guilty . I'm sorry T_T
(<3) #IndiRose
A few groups? elaborate which group?

I would draw some ships buuuuut.... well you all saw how badly my drawing for Sky Chaser turned out ><;;;

viska said:
(<3) #IndiRose
(>_>)(<_<)(>_>) You gonna share said art?

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Ah, okay then xD Just because Sky Chaser knows the timeline of basically all Equestria doesn't mean I do lmfao!

[/QUOTE]
He may still be pissing pieces parts too ^^ like the existence of the Order for example

KageYuuki said:
He may still be pissing pieces parts too ^^ like the existence of the Order for example
autocorrect alliteration... love it!

But yeah, the Order may be something he doesn't know about, especially if their existence isn't recorded anywhere.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]autocorrect alliteration... love it!
But yeah, the Order may be something he doesn't know about, especially if their existence isn't recorded anywhere.

[/QUOTE]
LOL

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]Indicus heard Kage and responded in kind,

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha yeah, Kage means Shadow but I don't think anyone's going to read it as that

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]autocorrect alliteration... love it!

[/QUOTE]
... Goddammit

Shadow Dancer]with the Shipping thing Indicus will have an interesting choice ahead of him. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24543-kageyuuki/ said:
@KageYuuki[/URL]

Kept the error because humor but wrote (Shadow Fang) for refrence
85833-is-it-too-much-to-ask-for-both-2yVg.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back