• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

oh my gosh if Kadje actually became a woman in this and thunder was left a boy I think Kadje would be so thrilled... until they actually try for a baby. and thunder cant figure out the new stuff.

I will have to bring in my original OP (for this RP) as hell Shadow Dancer for a few cameos. a hybrid of Human, Draconequus, Alicorn, Ursa Minor, and Changeling. (Because of screwed up RP) In my mind he is the one who taught Indicus Shadow magic. This shadow Dancer is originally a human named Marcus and is from a parallel universe to the one we are in he found our universe and stayed.

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]I will have to bring in my original OP (for this RP) as hell Shadow Dancer for a few cameos. a hybrid of Human, Draconequus, Alicorn, Ursa Minor, and Changeling. (Because of screwed up RP) In my mind he is the one who taught Indicus Shadow magic. This shadow Dancer is originally a human named Marcus and is from a parallel universe to the one we are in he found our universe and stayed.

[/QUOTE]
I.... what? xD Sounds like you threw everything but the kitchen sink into that character! lmfao!

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]*May use Shadow Dancer for making everyone Anthro for a bit *

[/QUOTE]
We should do an Equestria Girls style plot at some point.

No another RPer did that to my character used to be a human became human pony (anthro) hybrid due to magic exposure then another player named Lolk just said yep this is happening to you very interesting what a human with powerful magic can do with the ability to shapeshift and conjure anything (Makes character a Spartan 2, then later have the powers and weapons Corvo has from Dishonored.)

I was not even the most OP in that RP but with my abilities I probably could have won in any fight true story turned into a giant link to fight a giant robot dog.

Shandragontear said:
We should do an Equestria Girls style plot at some point.
Sky Chaser: Hey now... one absurdly hilarious plotline at a time. I need a break between these plotmaking spells!

lol Kadje would be such a trap as a human. xD . he's be one of those REALLY GOOD drag queens. the ones that make men fear taking a girl home from a bar.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Sky Chaser: Hey now... one absurdly hilarious plotline at a time. I need a break between these plotmaking spells!

[/QUOTE]
I would do that in another part with my Shadow Dancer OC.

viska said:
Sounds like Zaka will have a busy week. Every pony would need a drink after all that.
I've already started (<3)(OuO)
Meanwhile Sky Chaser would be laughing his horn off at the shenanigans he caused xD

Now if I could just get everyone to Hast and on the same time line. It is really hard for me to keep like 4 archs straight some times (' :) )

In order to move things a bit I will be starting day 2 tomorrow . so if there is anything that needs done on night 1 let me know here or via pm if it's a surprise

My plans can wait until night 2. Fang and Indicus' little chat can just be implied anyway since it's going over stuff that's already been repeated once

viska said:
In order to move things a bit I will be starting day 2 tomorrow . so if there is anything that needs done on night 1 let me know here or via pm if it's a surprise
Fine by me. Sky Chaser's been trying to ferry people to bed for the last few days xD

@JessBeth sure you can sweety(<3)

We will be starting a new day full of opertunities soon. (Shortly after noon central USA time)

Do you need any help knowing the time place or otherwise back story?

The first few ICRP posts are the overview. But if you have any other questions feel free to ask here in the ooc. All the players here are very nice and helpful .

All but me. I'm the worst( ;) )

Oh also @JessBeth it's worth noting that this is a direct sequil to My little pony frontier (another rp we did) so there may be some outstanding plot devices that you may not understand at first. Like I said though, if you have any questions about it just ask here in ooc, or in a pm to me.

Day two is finally here.

Sorry I was like 2 hours late with it.

Mother nature decided she wanted to kick my butt so I needed a nap.(':3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back