• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Oh I almost forgot to ask. Is it ok if I draw you guy's characters for some fan art/concept art I was gonna upload to this thread?

viska said:
Oh I almost forgot to ask. Is it ok if I draw you guy's characters for some fan art/concept art I was gonna upload to this thread?
I don't mind ^^

I'm going to try and redraw Sky Chaser one of these days too... The pic I did gets the basic idea, but I want to do a better job of it, particularly the mane...

viska said:
I don't mind ^^

@JessBeth. To answer your question the weather at Hast is a bit odd. Its constantly in the mid 50s in town. But as cold as low 20s when the wind blows down the mountains. The mountains them selves are always 20s or colder at the peaks.

However as you get to the foot hills you reach a beach that is always sunny and warm in the upper 80s. Along the shore a bit is a tropical town called Marr that I'm suprised no one has referenced yet. Lol

I hope that clears things up for anyone wondering as well as yourself.(<3)

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]McDoogles I think will suffice in the meantime"

[/QUOTE]
Hahahaha nice

Is it bad I can't stop manically laughing?

Does it help if there's thunderclouds magically appearing behind me while I do?

tumblr_mnswxbmdzb1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

@Shadow Dancer

You may want to consider breaking up your dialogue with actions and maybe splitting it into separate paragraphs. That last post was kind of hard to follow

I wonder how Miss Phoenix will react to Sky Chaser.... Odds are Firecracker would already know Sky Chaser, so it will be interesting seeing how the girl reacts >3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back