• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Sorry about the laptop :( System crash or hardware just give out?

Yeah, posting via phone always makes for some interesting results. lol

Yes, yes it does.. as for my bricks of text, Sky Chaser won't really be one to talk unless someone addresses him. He's really kinda old school. If they aren't in a group, he'll initiate conversations just fine. But as he sees it, these are Steelheart's friends so he's not saying much so she can talk and catch up as much as she wants without him interrupting.

My pc got a bug. I'm thinking a Trojan sense one day out of the blue or errupted with error messages and crashing before going kaput

Yeah . . . malware will do that. (I've had to clean up sibling's computers on more than one occasion . . . )

got back some hours ago and posted a little something just now hopping to let everyone know if they missed it due to the notifications working only sometimes

I always hear about notifications not working for others but never had a problem with them my self. Does it just not notify you?

That's pretty much it, you never get any kind of alerts about certain posts then next thing you know you're five pages behind. ><; (That actually happened to me last night)

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]That's why I always check watched threads xD

[/QUOTE]
That makes two of us

viska said:
(<3)awe I feel special. Well at least you guys have something depndable to go back to.
It's nice to have an RP that moves consistently forward and doesn't get stalled for a week or two...

Don't forget the very powerful Unicorn Threshal LOL with the ability to gamble the world to throw someone into the void for a visit with slenderman and other such beings

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]Don't forget the very powerful Unicorn Threshal LOL with the ability to gamble the world to throw someone into the void for a visit with slenderman and other such beings

[/QUOTE]
I would advise not trying that on Sky Chaser. It will end very badly ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back