• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

To kill any doubt yes the Fi Rosie keeps mentioning is in fact Firecracker .and when he said Vel he meant Velvet Rose (Rosie's full name)..I'm guessing everyone already got that by now though.

Figured that much. I'm just waiting until someone else in the group posts since Sky Chaser isn't likely to say much at first and will mostly just serve as Steelheart's Guide for the most part.

I maaaaaaaay take the reigns(pun intended) of it takes to long. I hate doing it, but I may gently steer it so you others can play.

*Flails double checking IC* Uh . . . looks like it. I mean @One Mean Ghost could write something about noticing Fang being royally pissed at something. But that doesn't really help get us moving again ^^;

Ok If no one objects at midnight my time (45 mins from now) I'm gonna start writing something to free everyone's characters to do something else. It may not win me a pulitzer, but it'll get the gravy train a-chuggin again

Odds are, Sky Chaser will be guiding/protecting Steelheart... xD

He's seen her crash one too many times without him already lol

Ok. Not my most impactful post. But it generated movement and I tried to include Everyone and leave opertunities for everyone to throw in something

As far as that I am not sure. I'm steering everything towards day 2 starting. New days are always good chances for new posibilities .

@Demonhunter. I forgot to mention that everyone is heading back into town so if you would like to cameo Kadje before day 2 it would be a good chance.

Also @sitanomoto by joint do you mean Zakas bar "The Horseshoe"? I only ask because I don't wanna start having a character interact with yours and them not even be there. Lol know what I mean?

(<3)Other then that, welcome aboared (<3)

viska said:
@Demonhunter. I forgot to mention that everyone is heading back into town so if you would like to cameo Kadje before day 2 it would be a good chance.
Also @sitanomoto by joint do you mean Zakas bar "The Horseshoe"? I only ask because I don't wanna start having a character interact with yours and them not even be there. Lol know what I mean?

(<3)Other then that, welcome aboared (<3)
Yeah. I put the " Joint" because I didn't know it was called the horseshoe. :3 thanls for clarifying.

Demonhunter said:
so whats the game plan for the rp and when would be a convienent time to have snow shimmer vs. Kadje
Hey, is Kadje also in the Horseshoe and is he talking to Derby and Splash?

Ok so sorry if my posts lately have been short and or gammy. My laptop blew up so I've been having to do everything via my phone. It makes for a tun of AC errors and it makes every post seem huge.

On the plus side it has been kinder to my nail polish(<3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back