• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Hey guys..sorry but I won't be posting tonight. I'll try to get something up tomorrow as soon as I can but I gotta go to the ER for a while.

Just got out of the hospital, but my phone is almost dead. I'll get started on things when I get home to my pc. Thank you guys/gals for being patient with me(<3)

Interesting idea of Luna and Celestia. Another Indicus fact is that he dose not view the princesses or Alicorns and gods and goddesses but rather just another sub race of pony that happen to be older and more powerful then any other pony sub race.

It's kind of clear Fang does. At least in regards to the sisters. At this point the only other Alicorns are Cadence and Kadje. (And technically Sky Chaser) Twilight wouldn't have ascended yet and the sisters easily overpower Cadence and Kadje. ^^

artorias_the_abysswalker_by_deuterium_oxide-d6szyez.png
Why???!! Sorry why dose Artorias fall victim to ponyfication he is just too bad ass and this honestly kinda ruins
artorias_final_by_arthurroberto-d7ky4bo.jpg
<------This

Yea sorry did not realize that

okey doke. feeling better(<X3) and actually got some work done.

Let me know if I missed some one, but I think I put at least a little input into everyone's story arch. (<3)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she'll end up playing more than that before long. With Fi's relatives and all that. Haha

Yeah.. Lol but I don't mind all that much. It warms my heart knowing everyone's characters have a pc to interact with. I've been black sheeped in some rps and felt left out. I don't want that for anyone here.(<3)

I will need some slack if I jumble things a bit though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back