• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

I blame the 80 pages of of a play I had to study for drama..

it left me creatively drained.

curse you simba! you stole my line like 10 years before I wanted to use it. lol (<3)

That would do it, but to be fair it fits quite perfectly with her character (at least what I've seen of it so far)

@One Mean Ghost and anyone else who missed season 1 "Anda" means Spirit in Swedish and it's also the name of spirit of the northern grove.

(Steelhearts home land)

She became corrupted and had to have her body destroyed in order to free her soul from madness at the end of season 1.

It was strongly implied that Steelhearts "purity" became the new vessel for the great spirit but no official powers or memories were imprinted

as of yet.

It is however worth noting that she exhibited signs of being special even before Anda died.

@viska

Thanks for the update ^^

I'm still building Sky Chaser's Backstory. Let's just say it's rapidly expanding well beyond what I thought it would be. Should be interesting as more of it comes out >3

my character dose not tie to cannon but still it would be interesting considering the interactions in the past between Indicus and the princesses due to the fact he was first in one of Luna's spec ops units and assassin although most contracts were government sanctioned and is a bit pissed at being demanded to act as a guard in season 1 can't wait to see how the meeting with the princesses will go for all our characters

Yeah, Fang doesn't really like Celestia and can't bring herself to look at Luna from what happened between the two of them before the stories.

Indicus, Sky, and Shadow will end up having interesting encounters and these details may have to be PMed to the person RPing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah . . . it's looking like I may be playing the Sisters. Well, Luna for sure. Tia's still kinda up for grabs

One step ahead of you. Already been talking to Yuuki for Luna. I may take over Celestia... I have a few ideas for that.. >3

well for starters I will just say who know Indicus's background during his time in the Lunar Special Forces that would be, Luna, Celestia by proxy, Shadow Fang in the ten months between the RPs, and now Rosie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I'd be able to write her all that well.

Though fair warning, if I'm playing Luna some changes will be made to her appearance.

KageYuuki said:
I don't think I'd be able to write her all that well.
Though fair warning, if I'm playing Luna some changes will be made to her appearance.
You can do it!!!! Please?! I can't play both princesses for what I have planned ><;;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back