• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Either way one of you two needs to have someone investigate, or Sky Chaser will be long gone xD He's trying to get the hell out of Hast before the Two Sisters arrive for reasons unknown to anyone.

Alrighty, I suppose I can have her take off after him. Though at the same time she wouldn't want to leave the upset and confused Steelheart alone

idk if Steelheart should tag along or not. I'll leave that up to you Viska. She's your character

viska said:
Yeah. It is the most fitting to character and efective at tying the loose ends. I'll be it a tad cruel to her lol
I felt so bad at the thought of the poor, blind flutter pony still holding up tickets wondering why every pony suddenly left.... *is hit right in the feels*

Fair enough, I just didn't know if she had something in mind for Zaka or anything

@Midnight Peace we are always accepting as long as you keep in mind what's already going on. (had to add that part sense last season there was a bit of a mix up)

(<3)

And @KageYuuki you can go ahead if you like. I'm stuck at work and it won't really effect much either way

I'd recommend checking out the overview and the such. They have the info you're looking for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back