• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

with the horn and color of the coat it is good but of course the eyes are slitted and brown and the magical wings are of course black and have whisps of magic coming from them while the armor is a dull black and the blade is just a longsword also the armor offers much better protection because if im honest that dude in the pick is screwed if he gets hit from behind.

For sky chaser's drink, let's just say it's something that would knock most ponies on their flanks after one shot. He drinks it by the stein... >3

well that was a bust of a date..(BP)

aaaannnny-who.

This is Rosie's song. It's much better to hear it then read it.

[media]

[/media]

It's a shame Tharja left Nightwish, her voice would have been amazing for this song <3 (Not that the current singer didn't do a bad job)

At least it let's you edit posts! (I wish it let you add comments on why it was edited though . . . )

viska said:
thank ya kindly.
I was hoping it would be received well.

I'm trying to build some of the town lore up.
I'm trying to help with that too, I hope you don't mind... I'm trying to build up how Sky Chaser has influenced the town since he arrived seemingly from nowhere 10 years prior.

No I don't mind at all. (^.^)

Everyone is free to build something special.

I never think of a thread as "My story"

It's everyone's.

even some one who joins at the tail end.

If they contribute to the rich expansion of the world, or the evolution of a character, it is more then welcome.

Lol the addition of Shina dramatically changed the path of the character Firecracker for instance.

Those who saw my season 1 fun facts can tell you that much. lol ( ;) )

(<3)

personally, I am very happy with the tone, and tempo season 2 is taking.

It hearkens back to season 1 while expanding on the characters on a personal level .

Also,

extra(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)S for @KageYuuki for getting the reference/ blatant plagiarism of Rosie's music.

yes, all her songs are either Nightwish, or possibly sirenia

Hahaha well I mean you did post the song . . . I just happened to know the band

I'm trying to come up with a post, but some issues decided to show up and nuke my muse ;-;

I'm sorry. I find Vodka can do that to me..

Some times I think I have a drinking problem, but then I remember-

I drink, I get drunk, and I fall down; no problem.

lol sorry, I had to use that gem from WoW.

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]*Writes about alcohol while never having drank any in his life*

[/QUOTE]
Nothing wrong with that at all. I didn't have my first drink till I was 21. Even still, I don't drink all that much. xD Never gotten more than buzzed.

Still it's quite awkward trying to write about something you have zero clue about so I'll just wing it but since haven't I done that LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back