• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He looked at Aizawa. "Really? I thought I was doing a good job. I've been more proactive in hero work than ever before."

"They don't mind. Some of them will probably come to watch."
(I hope I'm doing Mr. Aizawa justice lol)
Aizawa nodded "didn't say you haven't improved,.. you become quite the hero that's for sure...I watched a few news reports and clips of your hero work... you are definitely climbing the ranks..." he founded his arms "...however something seems to be missing...your passion and energy... your own self while out there is different. A lot of people who don't know you might not see it, but some of us do..."

"well if you're sure..." She said following him as his eyes go wide "wait come watch?! I don't want them to watch..." she said afraid of embarrassing herself.

(I hope I'm doing Mr. Aizawa justice lol)
Aizawa nodded "didn't say you haven't improved,.. you become quite the hero that's for sure...I watched a few news reports and clips of your hero work... you are definitely climbing the ranks..." he founded his arms "...however something seems to be missing...your passion and energy... your own self while out there is different. A lot of people who don't know you might not see it, but some of us do..."

"well if you're sure..." She said following him as his eyes go wide "wait come watch?! I don't want them to watch..." she said afraid of embarrassing herself.
Peter sighed. "It keeps me busy. There are things I don't feel like thinking about right now." He said balancing on a tree branch in a spider-like stance.

"You'll be fine." He said.

Peter sighed. "It keeps me busy. There are things I don't feel like thinking about right now." He said balancing on a tree branch in a spider-like stance.

"You'll be fine." He said.
"...and yet those things you are trying to keep out won't stay gone will they?..." Aizawa asked looking up at Peter as he hopped up on a tree branch. "you know Parker...there is more to life than constantly keeping busy...but I have a feeling you know that right?" he asked looking up at him with a lifted eyebrow. Aizawa paused for a bit as he was done beating around the bush and figured he should just say it. "..so what happened with you and Ms. Wintergreen?" he plainly asked

She pulled on the ends of her sweater and nodded "okay" she said taking a deep breath and nodded "no your right it will be okay" she said a small smile on her face.

"...and yet those things you are trying to keep out won't stay gone will they?..." Aizawa asked looking up at Peter as he hopped up on a tree branch. "you know Parker...there is more to life than constantly keeping busy...but I have a feeling you know that right?" he asked looking up at him with a lifted eyebrow. Aizawa paused for a bit as he was done beating around the bush and figured he should just say it. "..so what happened with you and Ms. Wintergreen?" he plainly asked

She pulled on the ends of her sweater and nodded "okay" she said taking a deep breath and nodded "no your right it will be okay" she said a small smile on her face.
Peter looked at her. "I messed up. Got her angry. She said she was done with me. Not much to tell." He said.

They stood across from eachother and he started with Ruby magic. Making ice shards (not sharp ones) fly at her.

Peter looked at her. "I messed up. Got her angry. She said she was done with me. Not much to tell." He said.

They stood across from eachother and he started with Ruby magic. Making ice shards (not sharp ones) fly at her.
"hum...I see..." he says letting out a very short chuckle almost sounding like a cough than anything. He was surprised to know that small blue-haired girl could get so angry as she was so cheerful or constantly giving forgiveness. "so you got her angry?...who doesn't get upset and have fought in their relationships, be it friendships or romantic ones....Parker is part of life and growth it happens to everyone even in the best of relationships..." Aizawa sighs as he folds his arms. "Actually, I would have expected better out of the two of you...." he said shaking his head "giving up on each other only after one big fight?...not the stubborn kids I know" He unfolded his arms and looked back at Peter "...you say she told you she was done with you?...when she said these words was it during the heat of the moment? during the fight when emotions and anger were high? ....we tend to do or say things during high stressed moments that we normally dont tend to...have you actually thought through what happened?...have you tried speaking to her after it all passed?" Aizawa spoke calmly

Emma let out a breath as she took a stance and waited for Devon to throw something her way. Emma quickly swiped her arm up creating a strip force shield just wide enough to stop the ice shards.

"hum...I see..." he says letting out a very short chuckle almost sounding like a cough than anything. He was surprised to know that small blue-haired girl could get so angry as she was so cheerful or constantly giving forgiveness. "so you got her angry?...who doesn't get upset and have fought in their relationships, be it friendships or romantic ones....Parker is part of life and growth it happens to everyone even in the best of relationships..." Aizawa sighs as he folds his arms. "Actually, I would have expected better out of the two of you...." he said shaking his head "giving up on each other only after one big fight?...not the stubborn kids I know" He unfolded his arms and looked back at Peter "...you say she told you she was done with you?...when she said these words was it during the heat of the moment? during the fight when emotions and anger were high? ....we tend to do or say things during high stressed moments that we normally dont tend to...have you actually thought through what happened?...have you tried speaking to her after it all passed?" Aizawa spoke calmly

Emma let out a breath as she took a stance and waited for Devon to throw something her way. Emma quickly swiped her arm up creating a strip force shield just wide enough to stop the ice shards.
"No. I've been avoiding her 10 times out of 10." He said. He checked his watch. "The ithers are waking up soon. I gotta go make aure Mineta's okay. I threw him over a wall last night."

He sent out a small wolf at her.

"No. I've been avoiding her 10 times out of 10." He said. He checked his watch. "The ithers are waking up soon. I gotta go make aure Mineta's okay. I threw him over a wall last night."

He sent out a small wolf at her.
"You did what to Mineta?...never mind I'm not going to ask...just make sure he is fine.." Aizawa look at his watch "Parker..." He stoped Peter before he left. "Just give some thought to what I said....you will never know the truth if you keep avoiding it..." Aizawa added before walking off the opiset direction to see if the others for their first day at trainning camp.

"Aww so cute!" She said to herself seeing the tiny wolf "Sorry puppy" she said making a ring of fire around her that grew tall when the wolf got close.

"You did what to Mineta?...never mind I'm not going to ask...just make sure he is fine.." Aizawa look at his watch "Parker..." He stoped Peter before he left. "Just give some thought to what I said....you will never know the truth if you keep avoiding it..." Aizawa added before walking off the opiset direction to see if the others for their first day at trainning camp.

"Aww so cute!" She said to herself seeing the tiny wolf "Sorry puppy" she said making a ring of fire around her that grew tall when the wolf got close.
(Skip to near the villain attack?)

The puppy disapleared.

(Yeah amd he's gonna die savong her from the guu with all the burns)
(Aww no Peter .n. thats so sad 😭 didn't know you were going to kill him off)
(Skip to near the villain attack?)

The puppy disapleared.
Trainning so fare for every student had been instances a whole three days of it. On this third day they had a special exercise at night. Except those in intermediate training that left to the night classes with Eraserhead. The exercise started and class 1B would be the scares and ran off into the woods to hide. While 1A were broken up into pairs except for Izuku who was on his own and thus they went into the woods.

Emma saw the puppy disappear, the flames around her dieing down. She looked at Devon he was going easy on her? To she was glad as she know he was always quite strong but at the same time she felt a bit sad he wasn't dueling nd #ormally like he would to anyone else.

(Aww no Peter .n. thats so sad 😭 didn't know you were going to kill him off)

Trainning so fare for every student had been instances a whole three days of it. On this third day they had a special exercise at night. Except those in intermediate training that left to the night classes with Eraserhead. The exercise started and class 1B would be the scares and ran off into the woods to hide. While 1A were broken up into pairs except for Izuku who was on his own and thus they went into the woods.

Emma saw the puppy disappear, the flames around her dieing down. She looked at Devon he was going easy on her? To she was glad as she know he was always quite strong but at the same time she felt a bit sad he wasn't dueling nd #ormally like he would to anyone else.
(Temporarily)

Peter kept to the peremiter.

He created a land shark which rushed at jer.

(Temporarily)

Peter kept to the peremiter.

He created a land shark which rushed at jer.
As the students continued their activities with screams and a bit of laughter coming from them. Aqua had gone out to see the activities but not by her free will. Mandalay was tired of seeing her hiding all the time, she was frustrated with Kota acting out more then usual now Aqua acting weird wasn't helping. But Aqua was a bit easier to convince, Kota had ran off to his hiding spot after getting mad with some of the 1A students. The night time exercises continued until out on the rim of the forest a faint smell of smoke could be smelled. As other students in the forest were also smelling a diffrnt smell and dropping like flies.

Emma got startled by the land shark quickly making a wall of rock.

As the students continued their activities with screams and a bit of laughter coming from them. Aqua had gone out to see the activities but not by her free will. Mandalay was tired of seeing her hiding all the time, she was frustrated with Kota acting out more then usual now Aqua acting weird wasn't helping. But Aqua was a bit easier to convince, Kota had ran off to his hiding spot after getting mad with some of the 1A students. The night time exercises continued until out on the rim of the forest a faint smell of smoke could be smelled. As other students in the forest were also smelling a diffrnt smell and dropping like flies.

Emma got startled by the land shark quickly making a wall of rock.
Peter started to notice the students dropping. "What the?"

It began eatinf through the rock.

Peter started to notice the students dropping. "What the?"

It began eatinf through the rock.
There was a weird scent in the air a type of poisons gas. Few of the students that caught on of this covered their noses and mouths trying not to breathe in the gass. The smell of smoke also grew stronger as the forest around them started to burn. Aqua ran away from the clearing where she was standing along with the Pussycats and some of the students. She hadn't done any hero work or let alone use her quirk much since the fight. But she had a feeling something was going on as he had to make sure her friends were alright. She also hoped Peter was safe out there, knowing he would be on top of this incident.

Emma's eyes went wide "it can do that?!..." she said to herself taking a step back from the wall. 'okay maybe he is not taking it easy on me' she thought in her head as she caused a huge barrier of thick glass to rise behind the wall of earth.

There was a weird scent in the air a type of poisons gas. Few of the students that caught on of this covered their noses and mouths trying not to breathe in the gass. The smell of smoke also grew stronger as the forest around them started to burn. Aqua ran away from the clearing where she was standing along with the Pussycats and some of the students. She hadn't done any hero work or let alone use her quirk much since the fight. But she had a feeling something was going on as he had to make sure her friends were alright. She also hoped Peter was safe out there, knowing he would be on top of this incident.

Emma's eyes went wide "it can do that?!..." she said to herself taking a step back from the wall. 'okay maybe he is not taking it easy on me' she thought in her head as she caused a huge barrier of thick glass to rise behind the wall of earth.
Peter made a mask from webbing in an attempt to filter out some of the poison gas. He knew who of the students were most vulnerable right now. Tokoyami was his priority. His shadow would already be difficult to control right now. If villains were attacking it might be more hinderance than help. (Who's the guy who super muscles. That's a better fit for someome who could take out Peter escpecially with what I have planned. I'm gonna turn off Spidey Sense)

From behind her the construct of a giant wasp buzzed aggresively flying at her.

Peter made a mask from webbing in an attempt to filter out some of the poison gas. He knew who of the students were most vulnerable right now. Tokoyami was his priority. His shadow would already be difficult to control right now. If villains were attacking it might be more hinderance than help. (Who's the guy who super muscles. That's a better fit for someome who could take out Peter escpecially with what I have planned. I'm gonna turn off Spidey Sense)

From behind her the construct of a giant wasp buzzed aggresively flying at her.
(oh right the extremely muscular guy! I need to watch the episode...he is super scary. Kota is there can have Aqua go looking for him because Mandalay cant find him. contacting Aqua telepathically and that's how Aqua finds her way up there in the mountain. Ill have Aqua get there first after we go this whole bit with the other classmates. And I'm guessing before we do all that do a bit of battling with the others.)
As everyone tried to make sense of what was happening they started to hear a voice in their heads, it was Mandalay. "EVERYONE!..we were attacked by two villains...and it is possible that there are more out there...We need everyone to return to camp immediately! We are regrouping, do not engage any of the enemies"

'Villians? here?! but why?! this is not good...'
Aqua thought as she ran through the forest. (think I might have Aqua run-in with Ochaco and Tsu against Himiko). 'Please be safe everyone' Aqua thought as she continued to run. As she ran she heard Tsu and Ochacos voices. Turning a sharp corner and running through bushes she saw Tsu tossing Ochaco in the air with her tongue. Aqua jumped across her tentacles wrapping around the surprised frog girl's midsection as she pulled her towards her as a blonde girl charged past them with a knife.

Peter was right to worry about Tokoyami. As he and Mezo were ambushed by some of the villains. Mezo managed to cover and get him and Tokoyami out of danger. However, the attack triggered Tokoyami's quick, even if he was holding it back, Tokoyami lost control of Drak shadow. "Peter! watch it!" Mezo yelled as a huge mass of darkness came crashing down on them.

"whats that sound?.." Emma questioned as she turned around and yelled catching sight of the giant wasp flying towards her. She threw herself out of the way as the wasp charged towards her. She rolled away a few feet before forming a protective dome around herself.

(oh right the extremely muscular guy! I need to watch the episode...he is super scary. Kota is there can have Aqua go looking for him because Mandalay cant find him. contacting Aqua telepathically and that's how Aqua finds her way up there in the mountain. Ill have Aqua get there first after we go this whole bit with the other classmates. And I'm guessing before we do all that do a bit of battling with the others.)
As everyone tried to make sense of what was happening they started to hear a voice in their heads, it was Mandalay. "EVERYONE!..we were attacked by two villains...and it is possible that there are more out there...We need everyone to return to camp immediately! We are regrouping, do not engage any of the enemies"

'Villians? here?! but why?! this is not good...' Aqua thought as she ran through the forest. (think I might have Aqua run-in with Ochaco and Tsu against Himiko). 'Please be safe everyone' Aqua thought as she continued to run. As she ran she heard Tsu and Ochacos voices. Turning a sharp corner and running through bushes she saw Tsu tossing Ochaco in the air with her tongue. Aqua jumped across her tentacles wrapping around the surprised frog girl's midsection as she pulled her towards her as a blonde girl charged past them with a knife.

Peter was right to worry about Tokoyami. As he and Mezo were ambushed by some of the villains. Mezo managed to cover and get him and Tokoyami out of danger. However, the attack triggered Tokoyami's quick, even if he was holding it back, Tokoyami lost control of Drak shadow. "Peter! watch it!" Mezo yelled as a huge mass of darkness came crashing down on them.

"whats that sound?.." Emma questioned as she turned around and yelled catching sight of the giant wasp flying towards her. She threw herself out of the way as the wasp charged towards her. She rolled away a few feet before forming a protective dome around herself.
Peter touched a setting on his web shooters. "Saiy hi to flasj webs." He fired webbing that glowed brightly wherever it hit.

The wasp banged against the dome.

Peter touched a setting on his web shooters. "Saiy hi to flasj webs." He fired webbing that glowed brightly wherever it hit.

The wasp banged against the dome.
The large dark mass stumbled back as it screeched in pain from the sudden burst of bright light. It roared as its fists came down upon them. "no! guys! stay away!...I...I dont want to hurt you!" Tokoyami yelled in pain still trying to hold back the dark shadow. Dark shadow was ginormous knocking down trees and growing. "S...stop! I don't want to kill you!... Please just leave me....you have to help our friend instead!" Tokoyami yelled.

Emma sat up holding up the dome around herself as the wasp bagged against it.

The large dark mass stumbled back as it screeched in pain from the sudden burst of bright light. It roared as its fists came down upon them. "no! guys! stay away!...I...I dont want to hurt you!" Tokoyami yelled in pain still trying to hold back the dark shadow. Dark shadow was ginormous knocking down trees and growing. "S...stop! I don't want to kill you!... Please just leave me....you have to help our friend instead!" Tokoyami yelled.

Emma sat up holding up the dome around herself as the wasp bagged against it.
"Shut up Tokoyami." He said. "We have to... To..." He was breathing in some kind of gas. He felt weird. "What... Whag's going on- Argh!" He was smacked inti the wall by something. "Uh spidey sense? Uh-oh."

It began to crack the dome.

"Shut up Tokoyami." He said. "We have to... To..." He was breathing in some kind of gas. He felt weird. "What... Whag's going on- Argh!" He was smacked inti the wall by something. "Uh spidey sense? Uh-oh."

It began to crack the dome.
(oh that's how he loses his spidey sense, so the gas affected him differently okay was wondering what you were going to do)
"Peter!" Mezo yelled as Peter was thrown to the wall. "what happened?...you normally react way before something comes at you.." Mezo said helping him up and quickly moving him out of the way as Dark shadow hit the wall shattering the rubble around them.

Emma closed her eyes and shuttered holding back the dome from cracking, She was trying to come up with what to do but nothing was coming to mind.

(oh that's how he loses his spidey sense, so the gas affected him differently okay was wondering what you were going to do)
"Peter!" Mezo yelled as Peter was thrown to the wall. "what happened?...you normally react way before something comes at you.." Mezo said helping him up and quickly moving him out of the way as Dark shadow hit the wall shattering the rubble around them.

Emma closed her eyes and shuttered holding back the dome from cracking, She was trying to come up with what to do but nothing was coming to mind.
(Different gas) "Can't think. Gas... disorienting." He said.

Kota was cowering in fear as he was approached by the villain Msucular. (That's his name)

It broke through and stopped just short of stinging her.

(Different gas) "Can't think. Gas... disorienting." He said.

Kota was cowering in fear as he was approached by the villain Msucular. (That's his name)

It broke through and stopped just short of stinging her.
(ah okay gotcha and shot sorry forgot to send you the name >< but yea that his name)
"we need to get you out of here.." Mezo said picking up Peter onto his back

Aqua and the girls managed to scare off Himiko when others arrived. She, Tsu, and Ochaco receiving a few cuts but they would be fine. As the other classmates asked what happened Aqua looked in a daze concentrating on an incoming message from Mandalay, she was panicking not having been able to get ahold of Kota. "Kota," Aqua said in a gasp causing the others to look at her. "guys.... please get back to camp as fast as you can....find the others to be safe!" she said before taking off running towards the mountain.

"no, " she cursed under breath as she felt the dome give way and shatter above her. She closed her eyes and raising her arms in defense awaiting the sting. She slowly lowered her arms and looked at the construct of giant wasp inches from her face as she caught her breath.

(ah okay gotcha and shot sorry forgot to send you the name >< but yea that his name)
"we need to get you out of here.." Mezo said picking up Peter onto his back

Aqua and the girls managed to scare off Himiko when others arrived. She, Tsu, and Ochaco receiving a few cuts but they would be fine. As the other classmates asked what happened Aqua looked in a daze concentrating on an incoming message from Mandalay, she was panicking not having been able to get ahold of Kota. "Kota," Aqua said in a gasp causing the others to look at her. "guys.... please get back to camp as fast as you can....find the others to be safe!" she said before taking off running towards the mountain.

"no, " she cursed under breath as she felt the dome give way and shatter above her. She closed her eyes and raising her arms in defense awaiting the sting. She slowly lowered her arms and looked at the construct of giant wasp inches from her face as she caught her breath.
"I'm fine Mezo. I can take a lot of punishment." He said. "I have to find Kota amd keep him safe."

Kota was cowwering in fear. "Maybe if I pummel you I can take get a few heroes here.

It disappeared.

"I'm fine Mezo. I can take a lot of punishment." He said. "I have to find Kota amd keep him safe."

Kota was cowwering in fear. "Maybe if I pummel you I can take get a few heroes here.

It disappeared.
(I been waiting for the reply on my computer and it never updated...didn't noticed until I got on my phone right now....>->)
"If your sure...wait the kid? But he is going to be back at the camp not here.." Mezo replied putting Peter down as they hid from Dark shadow.

(Muscular was the one who killed his parents) Just as Muscular's fist went down to Kota Aqua jumped in, grabing the kid. As she grabbed Kota his punch nicked her. She pulled Kota close to her body as they tumble and slide through the ground a few feet. All the time Aqua kept the boy shield so he wouldn't get hurt.

Emma sighed in relif as the giant wasp disappeared. She just kept seated in place catching her breath before slowly getting up and dusting herself off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back