• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Aqua felt hopeful "are you sure?... I dont want to ruin anything....a..and will it affect any other universes..." Aqua said holding on to her door as she leaned on it. She hadn't even noticed Mirajane standing there until Ben said something. "hi Mirajane " Aqua said softly as she looked up at the woman, she noticed she was quite pretty. "Hi dear," Mira greeted
"Come with us. We'll show you." Ben said. "This is pinto." He gestured to another necomer with a tail. "Yo." Pinto said.

With the hall building under way much more had to be done in town. And no one even among the guild members seemed to take to these common tasks than Link. When Link wasn't with Erza or oter guild members he was practicinf or working. Plowing the fields. Helping rebuild the town. Helping the fishermen or just playing with young kids so parents could get much needed rest. He poured himself into the community every opportunity he had to do so.

"Come with us. We'll show you." Ben said. "This is pinto." He gestured to another necomer with a tail. "Yo." Pinto said.

With the hall building under way much more had to be done in town. And no one even among the guild members seemed to take to these common tasks than Link. When Link wasn't with Erza or oter guild members he was practicinf or working. Plowing the fields. Helping rebuild the town. Helping the fishermen or just playing with young kids so parents could get much needed rest. He poured himself into the community every opportunity he had to do so.
"okay..um hi Pinto" Aqua said looking up at the man and giving him a wave. Aqua figures she will have to trust them as she stepped out of her room. "wait!" Mira said stoping Aqua "Ben....I know it is best if we go....but..." she looked at Ben "The poor dear is been through a lot and it looks like she burly got any sleep....I just can't have her leaving like this....just um 15 minutes please?" she asked.

(aww Link <3 I bet the town adores Link.) Erza took notice of the deeds that Link was doing and it did not only inspire her but it warmed her heart to see him care so much for Magnolia. She took it upon herself (because you know she would definitely do something like this)

"okay..um hi Pinto" Aqua said looking up at the man and giving him a wave. Aqua figures she will have to trust them as she stepped out of her room. "wait!" Mira said stoping Aqua "Ben....I know it is best if we go....but..." she looked at Ben "The poor dear is been through a lot and it looks like she burly got any sleep....I just can't have her leaving like this....just um 15 minutes please?" she asked.

(aww Link <3 I bet the town adores Link.) Erza took notice of the deeds that Link was doing and it did not only inspire her but it warmed her heart to see him care so much for Magnolia. She took it upon herself (because you know she would definitely do something like this)
He looked at Mirajane and turned red when she got in close. "Uh... Alright. Take some time. I have a few words to say toy students anyway." He said. (He's about to learn about Katsuki)

He welcomed her help. They bonded a lot over doong simple chores and tasks around town. As they walked they had a small adventure involving a well and a kid. A little boy who's older brother had fallen in while trying to get some water. Link just gave the boy a smile and went with him. He took some rope and tied it his waist. He handed it to Erza. He jumped into the well himself.

He looked at Mirajane and turned red when she got in close. "Uh... Alright. Take some time. I have a few words to say toy students anyway." He said. (He's about to learn about Katsuki)

He welcomed her help. They bonded a lot over doong simple chores and tasks around town. As they walked they had a small adventure involving a well and a kid. A little boy who's older brother had fallen in while trying to get some water. Link just gave the boy a smile and went with him. He took some rope and tied it his waist. He handed it to Erza. He jumped into the well himself.
(ah I pressed send without noticing I didn't finish my sentence...but hey I'm glad you got the gist of what I was saying about Erza)
Aqua was quiet during this whole time, one she was exhausted, sad, and in pain. and two she noticed the exchange between this woman named Mirajane and Ben. Were they dating? of at least Ben really liked her (again she is clueless to stuff happening to her but she noticed quickly when other people like someone else). When Mirajane thanked him she was so close Aqua thought she was going to kiss his check or something like that. But Mira just smile "thank you Ben,...send me a message when your done speaking with your students and me and Aqua here should be ready to go" she said with a smile "okay Aqua dear back into your room," Mira said gently nudging Aqua back.

Erza was never into taking many of the smaller tasks on the board before, mainly because she would at a time get too carried away as if a villain was involved. But she was a bit calmer with Link around however her passionate side to help did show at times. Now she found herself with Link helping out two boys one that had fallen in a well. She took the rope, braced, and anchored herself as she help the rope tightly as Linked jumped into the well. She looked over to the watch attentively. "don't worry little one, your brother will be safe and sound in no time.." she said

(ah I pressed send without noticing I didn't finish my sentence...but hey I'm glad you got the gist of what I was saying about Erza)
Aqua was quiet during this whole time, one she was exhausted, sad, and in pain. and two she noticed the exchange between this woman named Mirajane and Ben. Were they dating? of at least Ben really liked her (again she is clueless to stuff happening to her but she noticed quickly when other people like someone else). When Mirajane thanked him she was so close Aqua thought she was going to kiss his check or something like that. But Mira just smile "thank you Ben,...send me a message when your done speaking with your students and me and Aqua here should be ready to go" she said with a smile "okay Aqua dear back into your room," Mira said gently nudging Aqua back.

Erza was never into taking many of the smaller tasks on the board before, mainly because she would at a time get too carried away as if a villain was involved. But she was a bit calmer with Link around however her passionate side to help did show at times. Now she found herself with Link helping out two boys one that had fallen in a well. She took the rope, braced, and anchored herself as she help the rope tightly as Linked jumped into the well. She looked over to the watch attentively. "don't worry little one, your brother will be safe and sound in no time.." she said
Ben went to see his other students. And quickly found out that Katsuki was missing. He immediately went villain hunting to find him.

After a minute or two she felt Link tug on the rope signaling her to pull them up.

Ben went to see his other students. And quickly found out that Katsuki was missing. He immediately went villain hunting to find him.

After a minute or two she felt Link tug on the rope signaling her to pull them up.
(Will he be fighting the bad guy almight fought?)
As he hunted around he found out the other pros had discovered a couple of spots were Katsuki might be being held at

Erza strengthen her stance as she pulled up Link in a few pulls.

(Will he be fighting the bad guy almight fought?)
As he hunted around he found out the other pros had discovered a couple of spots were Katsuki might be being held at

Erza strengthen her stance as she pulled up Link in a few pulls.
(Yes. And he can't steal these quirks because their I'm pretty sure Qhirks have a specofic fenetic marker and that's what makes him able to steal all of them) He wasted no time foing to those locations.

He was holding the little bous brother. He tossed the boy over onto the ground first before climbing out.

(Yes. And he can't steal these quirks because their I'm pretty sure Qhirks have a specofic fenetic marker and that's what makes him able to steal all of them) He wasted no time foing to those locations.

He was holding the little bous brother. He tossed the boy over onto the ground first before climbing out.
(So can't take Ben's ability's)
The locations were a bust, but he had still two to search. The location he reached was an abandoned warehouse. Ben did not find Katsuki, but instead discovered something horrid. Inside the league of villans had been growing an army of Nomus.

The little brother rushed over and hugged his brother. Erza looked over and smiled at the two kids reunion.

(So can't take Ben's ability's)
The locations were a bust, but he had still two to search. The location he reached was an abandoned warehouse. Ben did not find Katsuki, but instead discovered something horrid. Inside the league of villans had been growing an army of Nomus.

The little brother rushed over and hugged his brother. Erza looked over and smiled at the two kids reunion.
(Yeah basically) "Yeah that's a no." He called the other pro heroes and walked in. "Knock Knock!" He slammed down on the Omnitrix. "Humongosaur!" He grew to full size.

Link smiled and walked back to Erza. "My tunic is wet. We should head back so I can change."

(Yeah basically) "Yeah that's a no." He called the other pro heroes and walked in. "Knock Knock!" He slammed down on the Omnitrix. "Humongosaur!" He grew to full size.

Link smiled and walked back to Erza. "My tunic is wet. We should head back so I can change."
(Lol my favorite part🤣 the Knock and then Almighty smashing through the wall....it made me happy you did that too 😆)
The pros not headed off to the wearhouse after Ben's call.
The league of villans were confused to the knocking, completely caught off guard as a huge Beast smashed into their hideout. Tamura shouted to thr others to stop him and to Kurogiri (Black Fog) to grab Katsuki.

Erza took notice of his wet tunic and lightly blushed as it showed off a bit of his tone physique. "I...um...*cough*...yes of course...we should head back" she said averting her gaze.

(Lol my favorite part🤣 the Knock and then Almighty smashing through the wall....it made me happy you did that too 😆)
The pros not headed off to the wearhouse after Ben's call.
The league of villans were confused to the knocking, completely caught off guard as a huge Beast smashed into their hideout. Tamura shouted to thr others to stop him and to Kurogiri (Black Fog) to grab Katsuki.

Erza took notice of his wet tunic and lightly blushed as it showed off a bit of his tone physique. "I...um...*cough*...yes of course...we should head back" she said averting her gaze.
He transformed into XLR8 and sped ti grab Katsuki.

He smiled at her response. "Lets go."

He transformed into XLR8 and sped ti grab Katsuki.

He smiled at her response. "Lets go."
(sorry I really thought I answered)
Everyone was taken by surprise as no one was fast enough to react, even got a 'What the hell?!' by Katsuki. XLR8 grabbed Katsuki before Black Fog could. Tamura yelled in frustration as he scratched his neck "no...no...NO! he was gone...she shouldn't be here he is ruining everything!" he shouted. (Because Ben had not been seen for a while). The other villain all tried attacking XLR8 as he speed on by.

"right" Erza said walking back to the guild with him.

(sorry I really thought I answered)
Everyone was taken by surprise as no one was fast enough to react, even got a 'What the hell?!' by Katsuki. XLR8 grabbed Katsuki before Black Fog could. Tamura yelled in frustration as he scratched his neck "no...no...NO! he was gone...she shouldn't be here he is ruining everything!" he shouted. (Because Ben had not been seen for a while). The other villain all tried attacking XLR8 as he speed on by.

"right" Erza said walking back to the guild with him.
Another flash of green light. Diamondhead picked up Tamura. "That is one of MY students." He said. (I guess I should mention it now. Ben isn't spider-man or batman. He's not a dark hero but he has killed before and will kill again if he deems in necessary. He's not gonna this time just a heads up. I figure in the realm of Fairy tail that shouldn't be too much of an issue, they kill their bad guys all the time). He threw the villain through the wall. "How are you making the Nomu?"

He went to the boys dorms and changed.

1640920957958.png

Another flash of green light. Diamondhead picked up Tamura. "That is one of MY students." He said. He threw the villain through the wall. "How are you making the Nomu?"
(I am so sorry I fell asleep...had a mindgrain and ened up passing out in the living room before I answered. But omg! Okay thanks for letting me know of Ben. Link and Erza!❤ I love it)
Tamura went flying through the wall before he could say anything else. "What if we show you and the city the Nomu.." one of the villians said looking over to Kurogiri who stood there nervously. He had the expected for the heroes to find the place. They were stuck, the nomu were being caught all they could do was run. Besides it was only on hero. Kurogiri started to create black holes so the other could escape not answering Ben's question.

Erza waited outside the dorms for Link.

(I am so sorry I fell asleep...had a mindgrain and ened up passing out in the living room before I answered. But omg! Okay thanks for letting me know of Ben. Link and Erza!❤ I love it)
Tamura went flying through the wall before he could say anything else. "What if we show you and the city the Nomu.." one of the villians said looking over to Kurogiri who stood there nervously. He had the expected for the heroes to find the place. They were stuck, the nomu were being caught all they could do was run. Besides it was only on hero. Kurogiri started to create black holes so the other could escape not answering Ben's question.

Erza waited outside the dorms for Link.
(Don't feel bad. You're health is more important to me than a thread)
Diamondhead transformed again. "Snare-oh!" He launched a bandaged tendril put which wrapped around Kurogiri's collar. "Don't even think about it.

He came out wearing a new outfit. (Consult the pic above)

"
(Don't feel bad. You're health is more important to me than a thread)
Diamondhead transformed again. "Snare-oh!" He launched a bandaged tendril put which wrapped around Kurogiri's collar. "Don't even think about it.

He came out wearing a new outfit. (Consult the pic above)
Kurogiri froze they were all stuck he could not use his quick. They could not do a thing it looked like Ben had won. It seemed that Ben had won he had manage to apprehend the league of villans on his own. All of the sudden gray blotches started to form around him. Emerging from the gray blobs nomus started to emerge.

Oh perfect that didn't take to...." Erza said leaning off the wall as Link walked out. She started to speak but cut her self off when she saw Link's new outfit. Erza blushed turning away as she had caught herself staring this was nothing like his old clothing, this knew outfit showed off a bit of more of his psychic. "New outfit?..." she asked knowing it was but for some reason she got nervous and asked such a silly question.

"

Kurogiri froze they were all stuck he could not use his quick. They could not do a thing it looked like Ben had won. It seemed that Ben had won he had manage to apprehend the league of villans on his own. All of the sudden gray blotches started to form around him. Emerging from the gray blobs nomus started to emerge.

Oh perfect that didn't take to...." Erza said leaning off the wall as Link walked out. She started to speak but cut her self off when she saw Link's new outfit. Erza blushed turning away as she had caught herself staring this was nothing like his old clothing, this knew outfit showed off a bit of more of his psychic. "New outfit?..." she asked knowing it was but for some reason she got nervous and asked such a silly question.
Snare-oh looked around. "Crap." He said. He he transformed. "Atomix!"

"More fitting in this world." He said.

Snare-oh looked around. "Crap." He said. He he transformed. "Atomix!"

"More fitting in this world." He said.
The nomu rushed towards him. Distracted all the villians and Katsuki were consumed by the gray blotches that seemed to come within each of them. They all disappeared leaving Ben with the nomus crowding him.

"Oh but of course...very fitting" she said blushing "...I mean!...its perfect ...the clothing...yes it matches, you look great I approve of always having an array of outfits...." she bit her lip collecting herself she got flustter and stoped herself before she started to say nonsense. "We should get going...anymore jobs?..." she asked trying to change the subject and her embersment.

The nomu rushed towards him. Distracted all the villians and Katsuki were consumed by the gray blotches that seemed to come within each of them. They all disappeared leaving Ben with the nomus crowding him.

"Oh but of course...very fitting" she said blushing "...I mean!...its perfect ...the clothing...yes it matches, you look great I approve of always having an array of outfits...." she bit her lip collecting herself she got flustter and stoped herself before she started to say nonsense. "We should get going...anymore jobs?..." she asked trying to change the subject and her embersment.
(Do... Do they escape twice with Bakugo in the anime?)
Atomix was one of Ben's heaviest hitters. He was making short work of the Nomu's this time.

"Not right now." He said with a warm smile at her flustered speech.

(Yea all for one take everyone along with Bakugo to the wearhouse/nomu factory. We're the other heros we're wining but All for one blasts them. The others survive but fall unconscious but they don't die thanks to the best jeanest. He how ever gets bet up bad. All for one regroup the league of villians telling Tamura to keep trying that he will support him. But Almight gets there when they don't expect him but All for was dose know he is coming....have not re watched it so I for get how but Izuku and some of the others get Katsuki out while All for one is fighting almight....but we can have it super diffrent with Ben there. Just could think of how to get all for one there)

(Yea all for one take everyone along with Bakugo to the wearhouse/nomu factory. We're the other heros we're wining but All for one blasts them. The others survive but fall unconscious but they don't die thanks to the best jeanest. He how ever gets bet up bad. All for one regroup the league of villians telling Tamura to keep trying that he will support him. But Almight gets there when they don't expect him but All for was dose know he is coming....have not re watched it so I for get how but Izuku and some of the others get Katsuki out while All for one is fighting almight....but we can have it super diffrent with Ben there. Just could think of how to get all for one there)
(No ben can get caught in the blobs that works. I was just confused)

(I didn't know how to explain it but the blobs ...because that's what they look like to me when All for one teleported the villians. So Ben going to fight all for one? So is Ben going to get there on his one or lol hitch a ride in the baddies teleporting quirk 😆 )

(Do... Do they escape twice with Bakugo in the anime?)
Atomix was one of Ben's heaviest hitters. He was making short work of the Nomu's this time.

"Not right now." He said with a warm smile at her flustered speech.
The Nomu's were strong and there were quite the number of them. However they were no match for Atomix as they dropped to the ground in defeat.

Erza noticed his smile to which she blushed. A bit embarrassed from how flustered she had gotten, she averted her gaze from him but softly smiled. "Then back to the guild then" she said as she started to walk back.

The Nomu's were strong and there were quite the number of them. However they were no match for Atomix as they dropped to the ground in defeat.

Erza noticed his smile to which she blushed. A bit embarrassed from how flustered she had gotten, she averted her gaze from him but softly smiled. "Then back to the guild then" she said as she started to walk back.
He went through a blob.

He nodded and took her hand in his own. "I care for you immensely as well."

He went through a blob.

He nodded and took her hand in his own. "I care for you immensely as well."
Some of the members of the league of villans were knocked out due to Ben's interference. The others were recovering from the transfer as the gray sludge of the worping from All for one felt sticking and disgusting. No one expected for Ben to jump out of a a closing blob.

Erza looked over to his hand in hers and gently smiled, blushing as he let her know how much he cared for her to which she nodded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back