• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(they literally send them over the cliff and Pixie makes these giant rock dirt monsters to attack them. The class has to fight their way over to the campsite to get lunch...but I think they make it to the site late) (also is class 1-A going to try to get Aqua and Peter back together?)

"oh poo your no fun..." Pixie Bob said turning over to Mandalay and smiling mischievously as she left Spidys side. Class 1-A was starting to feel uneasy as they nervously started to question why they were so far away from camp and they all started to head back to the bus. Mandalay also smiled mischievously as her tail flickered "current time is 9:30 in the morning...and if your fast about it, you might make it to the camp by noon" Mandalay said with a sly smile as she stood in front of them. All of the sudden the whole 1-A freaked out and started to run back to the bus at full force. "where are you going little kitties?...you know kitties that don't make it there by 12:30 won't get any lunch!" She yelled as the class ran. "I bet you all have guessed by now students...but the training has already begun" Eraserhead chimed in. Pixie-Bob jumped right in front of them blocking the way into the bus as she smiled and let out a small chuckle. She placed her paws on the ground and they glowed blue and a huge landslide came out of nowhere and washed the students over the cliff down to the forest below.

Juvia smiled and quickly followed after him. "Juvia has to say you were amazing as always Pinto" she said with a dreamy sigh
(I think they would try)

Peter went with the teachers to the camp the rest of the way.

He looked at her. "Uh... Thanks... I guess."

(I think they would try)

Peter went with the teachers to the camp the rest of the way.

He looked at her. "Uh... Thanks... I guess."
(okaies ^u^)

The teachers were all back at the camp they stood outside of the building where the students would be staying. It wasn't until around 5:20 pm with class 1-A slowly stumbled out of the forest. "wow I can't believe you, kids, actually made it! and actually faster than I expected...though it would have taken you way longer! you all did so well against my dirt monsters!" Pixie-Bob mowed. "she had a sly smile as she looked over towards Ida, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Midoriya. "Expeashily the four of you!" she squealed as she rushed over to them founding over how great they were out there and being a bit too creepy to the boys. "truly everyone you did quite well and deserve a good meal and a hot bath" Mandalay said. "alright everyone enough playing around gather your things from the bus and take them to your rooms, you will then head to the mess hall for dinner, then you can all bathe and head to bed as tomorrow the real training begins" Eraserhead spoke.

"they made it!....oh they all look horrible...everyone seems to be okay..." Aqua spoke to herself looking out from the entrance to the building as the class of 1-A stumbled into the front of the campsite. She kept herself invisible to not have any of the others catch a glimpse of her from the window. But mostly she kept away as not to be seen by Peter. She looked over at Peter in his Spidy suit standing with the teachers and a tear rolled down her cheek. She missed him so much, she regrated everything she had said to him that cause her to lose him. But he seemed to be okay, she saw him on the news, he seemed to have moved on without a problem after all he had always been stronger than she was. Aqua covered her face her hands holding back her tears and composing herself before leaving the entrance. Going back to the kitchen to help out with finishing making the food everyone was about to come in starving for sure.

Juvia just smiled grabbing onto his arm and hugging it as they return to the ship.

(okaies ^u^)

The teachers were all back at the camp they stood outside of the building where the students would be staying. It wasn't until around 5:20 pm with class 1-A slowly stumbled out of the forest. "wow I can't believe you, kids, actually made it! and actually faster than I expected...though it would have taken you way longer! you all did so well against my dirt monsters!" Pixie-Bob mowed. "she had a sly smile as she looked over towards Ida, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Midoriya. "Expeashily the four of you!" she squealed as she rushed over to them founding over how great they were out there and being a bit too creepy to the boys. "truly everyone you did quite well and deserve a good meal and a hot bath" Mandalay said. "alright everyone enough playing around gather your things from the bus and take them to your rooms, you will then head to the mess hall for dinner, then you can all bathe and head to bed as tomorrow the real training begins" Eraserhead spoke.

"they made it!....oh they all look horrible...everyone seems to be okay..." Aqua spoke to herself looking out from the entrance to the building as the class of 1-A stumbled into the front of the campsite. She kept herself invisible to not have any of the others catch a glimpse of her from the window. But mostly she kept away as not to be seen by Peter. She looked over at Peter in his Spidy suit standing with the teachers and a tear rolled down her cheek. She missed him so much, she regrated everything she had said to him that cause her to lose him. But he seemed to be okay, she saw him on the news, he seemed to have moved on without a problem after all he had always been stronger than she was. Aqua covered her face her hands holding back her tears and composing herself before leaving the entrance. Going back to the kitchen to help out with finishing making the food everyone was about to come in starving for sure.

Juvia just smiled grabbing onto his arm and hugging it as they return to the ship.
Peter kept to peremiter patroling. He couldn't get his mind off Aqua. But she said she never wanted to see him again. Her words. So he did as he was told

He looked at her not really getting the implications. (He'll probably never notice her feelings)

Peter kept to peremiter patroling. He couldn't get his mind off Aqua. But she said she never wanted to see him again. Her words. So he did as he was told

He looked at her not really getting the implications. (He'll probably never notice her feelings)
(Oh no Peter you cinnamon roll! she does want to see you, She still loves you, but she just feels horrible about what she said and she cant face you. Ah! my poor heart </3 but, of course, the hero beans would be this way...it was a mess with them confessing their feelings to each other and the awkwardness of the start of their relationship out of friendship.....and of course, their "fight" would be as messy. Also, think ill have Aqua start showing herself to others after the bath time incident with grape boy and Kota fainting also rewatched the episode of all this and I forgot how mean Kota was to Midorya he punched him in the scrotum >< poor Deku)
Aqua kept to the kitchen helping the Wild Wild Pussycat make the meals as she watched Mandalay rush in and out of the kitchen taking food out. She gently smiled hearing them all outside they were having a great time and it sounded like they were enjoying the food. "you know your friends are idiots...I think it's just a big waste of time they are here..." Kota said dropping a box of vegetables onto the preparing table startling Aqua a bit. "Kota! be nice.... you've been extra grumpy since they all got here..." Aqua commented "...and you've been acting weird...thought you wanted to see you, friends? but you just been hiding from them...." Kota replied. Aqua didn't reply to what he said "go take the last bit of food out....Saki has a job for you to do while they have their baths" Aqua said getting a sigh and a groan from Kota as he left.
Aqua had found out that Peter was doing perimeter patrolling so he was not going to be able to eat with the others. She was quick and cloaked with her surroundings so he would not see her, Aqua left a bento for him on his perimeter patrol path. Peter would spot something wrapped in a handkerchief with a tag that said thank you for your help enjoy(she got Kota to write the note so it wouldn't be her handwriting). Unwrapping it was a traditional two layer large bento box and inside was a bit of each dish of food class 1 A and B and the teachers were enjoying on the inside(She laid out the food inside the bento box very traditionally not in the normal cutesy way she did bentos).

(oh yea I know poor Juvia, but I think you did say Pinto would not end up with anyone back a while ago so I know. But got to play off Juvia fangirling over Pinto X3)
Juvia didn't even notice the look of confusion on Pinto's face she was just happy to have the chance to be close to her Pinto. Emma spotted Juvia returning with who she assumed to be Pinto. She looked at them in confusion as they walked over to a table, to where Pinto ate and Juvia just watched.

(Oh no Peter you cinnamon roll! she does want to see you, She still loves you, but she just feels horrible about what she said and she cant face you. Ah! my poor heart </3 but, of course, the hero beans would be this way...it was a mess with them confessing their feelings to each other and the awkwardness of the start of their relationship out of friendship.....and of course, their "fight" would be as messy. Also, think ill have Aqua start showing herself to others after the bath time incident with grape boy and Kota fainting also rewatched the episode of all this and I forgot how mean Kota was to Midorya he punched him in the scrotum >< poor Deku)
Aqua kept to the kitchen helping the Wild Wild Pussycat make the meals as she watched Mandalay rush in and out of the kitchen taking food out. She gently smiled hearing them all outside they were having a great time and it sounded like they were enjoying the food. "you know your friends are idiots...I think it's just a big waste of time they are here..." Kota said dropping a box of vegetables onto the preparing table startling Aqua a bit. "Kota! be nice.... you've been extra grumpy since they all got here..." Aqua commented "...and you've been acting weird...thought you wanted to see you, friends? but you just been hiding from them...." Kota replied. Aqua didn't reply to what he said "go take the last bit of food out....Saki has a job for you to do while they have their baths" Aqua said getting a sigh and a groan from Kota as he left.
Aqua had found out that Peter was doing perimeter patrolling so he was not going to be able to eat with the others. She was quick and cloaked with her surroundings so he would not see her, Aqua left a bento for him on his perimeter patrol path. Peter would spot something wrapped in a handkerchief with a tag that said thank you for your help enjoy(she got Kota to write the note so it wouldn't be her handwriting). Unwrapping it was a traditional two layer large bento box and inside was a bit of each dish of food class 1 A and B and the teachers were enjoying on the inside(She laid out the food inside the bento box very traditionally not in the normal cutesy way she did bentos).

(oh yea I know poor Juvia, but I think you did say Pinto would not end up with anyone back a while ago so I know. But got to play off Juvia fangirling over Pinto X3)
Juvia didn't even notice the look of confusion on Pinto's face she was just happy to have the chance to be close to her Pinto. Emma spotted Juvia returning with who she assumed to be Pinto. She looked at them in confusion as they walked over to a table, to where Pinto ate and Juvia just watched.
(Remond me what is tbe barh incident)
Peter ate in the trees.

Pinto really really ate.

(Remond me what is tbe barh incident)
Peter ate in the trees.

Pinto really really ate.
(So the camp has hot springs and it's divided for the girl and boys. While bathing Mineta is standing next to the super tall wall dividing the two just leaning against the wall fantasizing about seeing the girls naked. Then he goes for it saying how his quirk and training and almost dying was meant for this to get a peek at the girls. He rushes up the wall with his sticky balls only to get stoped by Kota who slapped his hand causing Mineta to fall and his butt to land on poor Ida as he falls on him. Kota turns to look at the girls on the other side who are cheering and thanking him. He blushes like crazy and causes to faint as he got a peek at the girls and because he faints he falls off the top of the wall. he is caught by Midoriya to who takes him to Mandalay at the building manager's office. )

Aqua hoped Peter found and enjoyed the food as she went back to the kitchen to start cleaning up as the students gathered them selfs and headed to the camp's hot springs to enjoy a hot bath after the instance day they had at the woods.

Everyone celebrated and ate to their heart's content.

(So the camp has hot springs and it's divided for the girl and boys. While bathing Mineta is standing next to the super tall wall dividing the two just leaning against the wall fantasizing about seeing the girls naked. Then he goes for it saying how his quirk and training and almost dying was meant for this to get a peek at the girls. He rushes up the wall with his sticky balls only to get stoped by Kota who slapped his hand causing Mineta to fall and his butt to land on poor Ida as he falls on him. Kota turns to look at the girls on the other side who are cheering and thanking him. He blushes like crazy and causes to faint as he got a peek at the girls and because he faints he falls off the top of the wall. he is caught by Midoriya to who takes him to Mandalay at the building manager's office. )

Aqua hoped Peter found and enjoyed the food as she went back to the kitchen to start cleaning up as the students gathered them selfs and headed to the camp's hot springs to enjoy a hot bath after the instance day they had at the woods.

Everyone celebrated and ate to their heart's content.
(*Snort*)

Peter had jointed the boys in the bath.

The next morning everyone got to work on rebuilding the guild. Everyone except Ben and Mirajane who were still on a mission.

(*Snort*)

Peter had jointed the boys in the bath.

The next morning everyone got to work on rebuilding the guild. Everyone except Ben and Mirajane who were still on a mission.
Clean-up was pretty quick with Aqua's tentacles to help her. She decided to meet up with the girls to which they were surprised and shocked to see her. They had been worried having not seen her to which she told them she had been staying here for a while. As they caught up Aqua was talked into joining them in the bath to which Aqua was okay with it being that it would only be the girls.

The guys were glad to see and be able to hang out with Peter. "man Peter you should have seen us! we kicked some serious butt out the!" Kirishima said. "Nah he lucked out...having to deal with all those dirt monsters.." Hanta commented. "those monsters were brutal but hey we got an awesome meal! man, I'm still thinking about it:" Denki added as he sunk into the water. The giggles and voices of the girls could be heard on the other side to which Mineta took notice and was the only one outside the bath standing next to the wall "The food and stuff we had is fine...but to be honest...I'm hungry for something else..." he said ooking up in a dreamy gaze. "Just one little wall...a few pieces of wood and heavens waiting on the other side....a bath full of boobs and babes ready to be seen by yours truly!" he added placing his hands on his hips. (grape boy XD >< your such a little creep)

(Ben and Mirajane are dealing with their own monsters) Everyone was given tasks to help get the guild back to its glorious self. Emma gladly volunteered to help them out after all having welcomed her and been so nice to her it was the least she could do.

Clean-up was pretty quick with Aqua's tentacles to help her. She decided to meet up with the girls to which they were surprised and shocked to see her. They had been worried having not seen her to which she told them she had been staying here for a while. As they caught up Aqua was talked into joining them in the bath to which Aqua was okay with it being that it would only be the girls.

The guys were glad to see and be able to hang out with Peter. "man Peter you should have seen us! we kicked some serious butt out the!" Kirishima said. "Nah he lucked out...having to deal with all those dirt monsters.." Hanta commented. "those monsters were brutal but hey we got an awesome meal! man, I'm still thinking about it:" Denki added as he sunk into the water. The giggles and voices of the girls could be heard on the other side to which Mineta took notice and was the only one outside the bath standing next to the wall "The food and stuff we had is fine...but to be honest...I'm hungry for something else..." he said ooking up in a dreamy gaze. "Just one little wall...a few pieces of wood and heavens waiting on the other side....a bath full of boobs and babes ready to be seen by yours truly!" he added placing his hands on his hips. (grape boy XD >< your such a little creep)

(Ben and Mirajane are dealing with their own monsters) Everyone was given tasks to help get the guild back to its glorious self. Emma gladly volunteered to help them out after all having welcomed her and been so nice to her it was the least she could do.
Suddenly Mineta was pulled away from the wall with webline. "Mineta if you even think about peeping I will personally make sure you that you're in no condition to even consider participating in the rest of camp." He said.

Devon cretted extra workers to speed up the process.

Suddenly Mineta was pulled away from the wall with webline. "Mineta if you even think about peeping I will personally make sure you that you're in no condition to even consider participating in the rest of camp." He said.

Devon cretted extra workers to speed up the process.
"nuuu! but the ladies! my beautiful angels!" Mineta yelled as he clawed at the ground trying to stay by the wall as he got webbed away from the wall. Some of the guys laugh as Mineta got pulled away "but the girls' Peter! you guys can't say you don't wish the girls were bathing nacked along with us...it would be a dream!" he sighed dreamily just imagining it. The boys blushed at Mineta's words.

Emma walked over to Devon carrying a box of supplies "Devon you've gotten amazing at making your constructs" she commented seeing the extra workers busy working.

"nuuu! but the ladies! my beautiful angels!" Mineta yelled as he clawed at the ground trying to stay by the wall as he got webbed away from the wall. Some of the guys laugh as Mineta got pulled away "but the girls' Peter! you guys can't say you don't wish the girls were bathing nacked along with us...it would be a dream!" he sighed dreamily just imagining it. The boys blushed at Mineta's words.

Emma walked over to Devon carrying a box of supplies "Devon you've gotten amazing at making your constructs" she commented seeing the extra workers busy working.
"Keep talking Mineta." Peter said raising his fist. "Keep talking and you'll see just how much I agree." He said.

"I've had a lot of practice." He said.

"Keep talking Mineta." Peter said raising his fist. "Keep talking and you'll see just how much I agree." He said.

"I've had a lot of practice." He said.
Mineta raised his hands and backed away from Peter. "you're worse than the teachers..." he commented soaking in the corner of the hot spring. He pouted looking over to the wall from the water "bet he would be okay with it if Aqua was nacked on the other side" he whispered under his breath.

"I can see that...and I saw it when we were fighting too...I'm quite impressed" she added with a smile.

Mineta raised his hands and backed away from Peter. "you're worse than the teachers..." he commented soaking in the corner of the hot spring. He pouted looking over to the wall from the water "bet he would be okay with it if Aqua was nacked on the other side" he whispered under his breath.

"I can see that...and I saw it when we were fighting too...I'm quite impressed" she added with a smile.
Finally Mineta had pushed Peter past his limit. He walked right up to Mintea. Picked him up and threw him over the wall out of both baths.

He turned slightly red and smiled bashfully.

Finally Mineta had pushed Peter past his limit. He walked right up to Mintea. Picked him up and threw him over the wall out of both baths.

He turned slightly red and smiled bashfully.
"Ah!! no Peter! I am staying away ahh!" Mineta yelled trying to get away from Peter only to get thrown out from and over the wall. For a split second Mineta was hopeful that he would accidentally land in the girl's side as he flew through the air. "nuuuu!" was heard as it passed the girl's baths as well and landed outside of both baths. "what was that?... Toru asked having heard something going above them. All the girls looked up for a second then went back to their baths. "gezz Peter...did you really have to toss Mineta out like that?.." Denki asked.

Emma giggled at his reaction to her praising him. "great with your magic as always cariño" she added leaning over and kissing his cheek before she continued her way to the others with the box of supplies.

"Ah!! no Peter! I am staying away ahh!" Mineta yelled trying to get away from Peter only to get thrown out from and over the wall. For a split second Mineta was hopeful that he would accidentally land in the girl's side as he flew through the air. "nuuuu!" was heard as it passed the girl's baths as well and landed outside of both baths. "what was that?... Toru asked having heard something going above them. All the girls looked up for a second then went back to their baths. "gezz Peter...did you really have to toss Mineta out like that?.." Denki asked.

Emma giggled at his reaction to her praising him. "great with your magic as always cariño" she added leaning over and kissing his cheek before she continued her way to the others with the box of supplies.
Peter gave Denki a glare at went to get dressed himself upset by Mineta's comment. (I remember when Spider-Man tossed Wolverine through a supposedly unbreakable window)

"You're no slouch either." He said. "You're healing magic has gotten amazingly strong."

Peter gave Denki a glare at went to get dressed himself upset by Mineta's comment. (I remember when Spider-Man tossed Wolverine through a supposedly unbreakable window)

"You're no slouch either." He said. "You're healing magic has gotten amazingly strong."
Denki's eyes go wide as he backs off with Peter glaring at him. Denki watched as Peter left before looking at the others "what's up with him?..."
(Spidy is strong )

Emma smile but deeply blushed as she looked down at the box she was carrying. "thank you, Devon...Iv got better at defensive spells too.." she replied

Denki's eyes go wide as he backs off with Peter glaring at him. Denki watched as Peter left before looking at the others "what's up with him?..."
(Spidy is strong )

Emma smile but deeply blushed as she looked down at the box she was carrying. "thank you, Devon...Iv got better at defensive spells too.." she replied
"I think..." Izuku said. "Maybe he and Aqua had a fight."

"Really? Wanna show me?"

"I think..." Izuku said. "Maybe he and Aqua had a fight."

"Really? Wanna show me?"
"a fight?...that can't be so, those two were inseparable" Aoyama chimed in. "well back at Peter's B-Day party he did come back without Aqua and the party was cut short.." Kirishima commented "I think you might be right Izuku...Momo said she went to Aqua's home with Jiro and then Ochaco and Tsu did but they never got a reply from anyone..." Shoto added in his monotone voice

"you mean like have a duel?" she asked a bit nervous

"a fight?...that can't be so, those two were inseparable" Aoyama chimed in. "well back at Peter's B-Day party he did come back without Aqua and the party was cut short.." Kirishima commented "I think you might be right Izuku...Momo said she went to Aqua's home with Jiro and then Ochaco and Tsu did but they never got a reply from anyone..." Shoto added in his monotone voice

Peter dried off and went to his room.

"Why not?"

Peter dried off and went to his room.

"Why not?"
"You girls should get out of here and to bed soon...just a warning....they will have you up before sunrise for training" Aqua also got out of the water to dry off and get changed. Leaving the baths dried and dressed she went off to find Kota wondering how his speak job went that Saki had given him. ( we can skip to next day if you gots nothing )

"I'm not much of a fighter though...nothing like you...so it won't be much of a duel.." she said

"You girls should get out of here and to bed soon...just a warning....they will have you up before sunrise for training" Aqua also got out of the water to dry off and get changed. Leaving the baths dried and dressed she went off to find Kota wondering how his speak job went that Saki had given him. ( we can skip to next day if you gots nothing )

"I'm not much of a fighter though...nothing like you...so it won't be much of a duel.." she said
(Next day then) Peter awoke early and went for a jog to clear his head. (It'd be hilarious if he ran into Aizawa who tries to get him to make up with Aqua)

"Ah come on. It'll be fun."

(Next day then) Peter awoke early and went for a jog to clear his head. (It'd be hilarious if he ran into Aizawa who tries to get him to make up with Aqua)

"Ah come on. It'll be fun."
(well that can be arranged ^-^) "Parker...your up early..." Aizawa said spotting him out jogging in the crisp morning air.

Emma thought about it for a bit "oh alright...I guess a little duel won't hurt..." she said

(well that can be arranged ^-^) "Parker...your up early..." Aizawa said spotting him out jogging in the crisp morning air.

Emma thought about it for a bit "oh alright...I guess a little duel won't hurt..." she said
"Hey Teach." He said. "Cpouldn't sleep."

They went outside.

"Hey Teach." He said. "Cpouldn't sleep."

They went outside.
"I see..." Aizawa said with a nod "I know it's been some time...but you seem different....somethings been on your mind lately and not letting you focus?.." he asked

"I didn't think you meant having the duel at this moment..." Emma said following him outside. "We are helping Fairy Tail rebuild their guild should we not finish that first?" she said. (she nervous)

"I see..." Aizawa said with a nod "I know it's been some time...but you seem different....somethings been on your mind lately and not letting you focus?.." he asked

"I didn't think you meant having the duel at this moment..." Emma said following him outside. "We are helping Fairy Tail rebuild their guild should we not finish that first?" she said. (she nervous)
He looked at Aizawa. "Really? I thought I was doing a good job. I've been more proactive in hero work than ever before."

"They don't mind. Some of them will probably come to watch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back