• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He didn't talk much about it being his birthday. He just tried to catch up with the others finding out several of them hadn't gotten high enough on their exams to go to camp without remedial classes.

He smiled. "Go for it." (♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ AAAAAAH!)
"I am not sure what these remedial classes are ...but hey at least we will still be able to go instead of staying behind" Mina said looking to the bright side of it all. "Ya...thats true...Peter are you and Aqua still coming to camp with us?...we found out you two go to a new hero school now.." Tsuyu asked

(Ah his response 🤣 the cheekyness👏❤)
That was not the response Emma was expecting, but then again she was not sure what type of response she was hoping for. She blushed and nodded. Emma leaned up going for a quick peck on the cheek. However last minute she worked up the courage and went for it, giving him a kiss on the lips.

"I am not sure what these remedial classes are ...but hey at least we will still be able to go instead of staying behind" Mina said looking to the bright side of it all. "Ya...thats true...Peter are you and Aqua still coming to camp with us?...we found out you two go to a new hero school now.." Tsuyu asked

(Ah his response 🤣 the cheekyness👏❤)
That was not the response Emma was expecting, but then again she was not sure what type of response she was hoping for. She blushed and nodded. Emma leaned up going for a quick peck on the cheek. However last minute she worked up the courage and went for it, giving him a kiss on the lips.
"Yeah we'll be there." He said. Suddenly ge looked up. His clothes tranaformed into his suit. "Not now."

He kissed her back cupping her cheeks in his hands.

"Yeah we'll be there." He said. Suddenly ge looked up. His clothes tranaformed into his suit. "Not now."

He kissed her back cupping her cheeks in his hands.
Aqua quickly knew that Peter senced something as he suddenly stood up and changed into his suit. "What is it?.." Aqua asked standing up and looking over at Peter her clothing also changing into her suite. (Can you imagine how amazed the others would be seeing that type of sure change Izuku loosing his mind 😆 needing to document in his notebook)

(Awww💙)
Emma was slightly startled as he returned the kiss. But that didn't last long as she melted into their kiss, enjoying every second of it.

"Great" she happily claped her hands together. "Everyone should start getting here soon...sorry it wasn't much of a surprise...but I hope you have fun tonight" she said

Emma deeply blushed as he hugged her. She froze for a bit before hugging him back tightly. "Devon you are extremely sweet...I never thought you worryed so much about me....but it's all okay now you found me and we got to see eachother again" she said hugging him back

Aqua quickly knew that Peter senced something as he suddenly stood up and changed into his suit. "What is it?.." Aqua asked standing up and looking over at Peter her clothing also changing into her suite. (Can you imagine how amazed the others would be seeing that type of sure change Izuku loosing his mind 😆 needing to document in his notebook)

(Awww💙)
Emma was slightly startled as he returned the kiss. But that didn't last long as she melted into their kiss, enjoying every second of it.
The others just stared. Peter stood up. "I don't know. You guys stay here. This should be quick."

He eventually leaned back.

"I'll go with you" Aqua said walking over already in her suite as well.

When the kiss was broken she looked down. She has a smile on her face but her was blushing furiously.

(Merry Christmas 😊☃️🎄🎁)
He nodded. "Lets go then." He said.

He looked at her. "Come on. Lets go. Fairy tail's gor good eats." He said taking her hand.

He nodded. "Lets go then." He said.

He looked at her. "Come on. Lets go. Fairy tail's gor good eats." He said taking her hand.
Aqua nodded at Peter before looking back at the others "we wont be long...make yourselves at home and have fun....just don't touch the cake or brake anything.." she said with a smile before leaving with Peter.

She smiled and gave him a nod as he took her hand. She was quite excited to try the food (she is a fairy tail fan).

Aqua nodded at Peter before looking back at the others "we wont be long...make yourselves at home and have fun....just don't touch the cake or brake anything.." she said with a smile before leaving with Peter.

She smiled and gave him a nod as he took her hand. She was quite excited to try the food (she is a fairy tail fan).
(So my plan. There is a Molten Man here. Peter underestimates how sreong he's gotten and encourages Aqua to come into her own as a hero sonshe can get mad at him)
Molten Man was attacking a street.

They got into the ship and everyone was feasting and being marry

(So my plan. There is a Molten Man here. Peter underestimates how sreong he's gotten and encourages Aqua to come into her own as a hero sonshe can get mad at him)
Molten Man was attacking a street.

They got into the ship and everyone was feasting and being marry
(So he is going to push her to be strong on her own or undermine her strength? Sorry got a bit confused because we bounced both ideas. Also Molten Man was amazing and extremely terrifying.)
Screams of terrified people could be heard as they ran for cover. Aqua's eyes going wide under her mask as she saw Molten Man. "Woh..he is huge!" She said

Emma chuckled seeing them all "they really do love their celebrations.." she commented

(So he is going to push her to be strong on her own or undermine her strength? Sorry got a bit confused because we bounced both ideas. Also Molten Man was amazing and extremely terrifying.)
Screams of terrified people could be heard as they ran for cover. Aqua's eyes going wide under her mask as she saw Molten Man. "Woh..he is huge!" She said

Emma chuckled seeing them all "they really do love their celebrations.." she commented
(He's gonna encourage her to go in her own) Peter got an idea. "Aqua. You got this." He said. He wanted to help her boost her confidence as a hero.

"Of course they do." He said.

(He's gonna encourage her to go in her own) Peter got an idea. "Aqua. You got this." He said. He wanted to help her boost her confidence as a hero.

"Of course they do." He said.
(Awww Peter you sweetheart)
"NANI?!!!"(what?!!!) Aqua said in utter shock "Nande?(why?) You got to be kidding....Spidy this is no time to be joking around...just look at that guy.....I think he even got bigger!" She said as Molten Man smashed a set of cars.

"That's true" she giggled watching the guild being themselves as she walked over to gather some food.

(Awww Peter you sweetheart)
"NANI?!!!"(what?!!!) Aqua said in utter shock "Nande?(why?) You got to be kidding....Spidy this is no time to be joking around...just look at that guy.....I think he even got bigger!" She said as Molten Man smashed a set of cars.

"That's true" she giggled watching the guild being themselves as she walked over to gather some food.
"Come on its Moletn man. You can take him." Peter said. "He's. A B lister at best."

Devon got some food.

"Come on its Moletn man. You can take him." Peter said. "He's. A B lister at best."

Devon got some food.
"I'm going to become BBQ if I take him on my own....he is completely made of hot Molten stuff...you know I don't do well I'm heat stuations...why are we even discussing this right now we need to stop him and help those people!" She said frustrated he even thought she be able to take someone like this baddy on her own.
(Should she still fight...don't think Aqua would just walk away...with people's lives at stake...she could get hurt in a way it would be very easly avoided or she would have never gotten hurt...)

Emma gathered a whole plateful of food. Most were pastries, She was practically startving. Having been in the custody of Ganondorf she had been mainly startved.

"I'm going to become BBQ if I take him on my own....he is completely made of hot Molten stuff...you know I don't do well I'm heat stuations...why are we even discussing this right now we need to stop him and help those people!" She said frustrated he even thought she be able to take someone like this baddy on her own.
(Should she still fight...don't think Aqua would just walk away...with people's lives at stake...she could get hurt in a way it would be very easly avoided or she would have never gotten hurt...)

Emma gathered a whole plateful of food. Most were pastries, She was practically startving. Having been in the custody of Ganondorf she had been mainly startved.
"I'm not saying I'll sit back and do nothing. I'll get people to safety." He said. "Aqua you CAN do this. I believe in you."

Link was almost as ravenous as everyone else. Pinto was the only one not there celebrating.

"I'm not saying I'll sit back and do nothing. I'll get people to safety." He said. "Aqua you CAN do this. I believe in you."

Link was almost as ravenous as everyone else. Pinto was the only one not there celebrating.
Aqua closed her eyes trying to keep her frustration in herself. She did not answer him. Believe in her? He was wrong and just living to her he was only saying this so be in her good graces because she was gone for that time. She frown under her mask not saying a thing as she jumped down to the street below. She had no time to argue she had people to get to safety.

Erza was enjoying a huge slice of strawberry cake trying to ignore Cana who was trying to talk her into having a drink with her. Juvia had walked over to Pinto "Pinto...dear is everything alright?...your not in the celebrating like everyone else?" She asked.

Aqua closed her eyes trying to keep her frustration in herself. She did not answer him. Believe in her? He was wrong and just living to her he was only saying this so be in her good graces because she was gone for that time. She frown under her mask not saying a thing as she jumped down to the street below. She had no time to argue she had people to get to safety.

Erza was enjoying a huge slice of strawberry cake trying to ignore Cana who was trying to talk her into having a drink with her. Juvia had walked over to Pinto "Pinto...dear is everything alright?...your not in the celebrating like everyone else?" She asked.
(What? No thats not what he's doing but Alright this works) Peter sighed. He really did believe in her. But in the end he gabe in amd went toe to toe with Molten Man himself.

She saw him still fighting his opponent. "Back up Juvia." He panted.

(What? No thats not what he's doing but Alright this works) Peter sighed. He really did believe in her. But in the end he gabe in amd went toe to toe with Molten Man himself.

(I know thats not what he is doing....let me rewrite it then)

(like should Aqua really fight the multan Man? if that's would fit better to the direction we are taking ill do it...sorry I was a bit confuse as to what you wanted her to get mad at)

(No it's good keep it as is. She been theough a lot)
(no thats okay, I can have her go a different direction, that way it will make sense with their argument with each other. Also I think I miss read the reply with Pinto...I thought he was there >< have to re write that too. But really what direction were you hoping for me to take with Aqua in the whole Molten man?...I can re trace my steps and have her actually fight him....she was still going to fight him)

(no thats okay, I can have her go a different direction, that way it will make sense with their argument with each other. Also I think I miss read the reply with Pinto...I thought he was there >< have to re write that too. But really what direction were you hoping for me to take with Aqua in the whole Molten man?...I can re trace my steps and have her actually fight him....she was still going to fight him)
(Oh well if you wanna have her fight him then fight him)

Aqua closed her eyes trying to keep her frustration to herself. Why was he pushing her to do this, to take on the Molten Man on herself? Yes, she was a hero, she fought many babies before, but she fought them as a team, she was back up she was the support. No no, he was only pushing her to be in her good graces, she couldn't really do this but was he really, or was this her head trying to make up excuses. She closed her eyes again fighting with herself as she looked back down at the molten man destroying the street down below. She frown there was no time for arguing. "FINE..." she spoke softly but in a harshed tone as she jumped own to the street below to face the Molten Man.

Erza was enjoying a huge slice of strawberry cake trying to ignore Cana who was trying to talk her into having a drink with her. With the battle over Juvia searched for Pinto but he was no were to be found within the ship. Wanting to celebrate with her dear Pinto and as well he deserved to celebrate with them all she exited the ship to look for him. Not finding him around the ship she made her way over to the somewhat destroyed guild.

Aqua closed her eyes trying to keep her frustration to herself. Why was he pushing her to do this, to take on the Molten Man on herself? Yes, she was a hero, she fought many babies before, but she fought them as a team, she was back up she was the support. No no, he was only pushing her to be in her good graces, she couldn't really do this but was he really, or was this her head trying to make up excuses. She closed her eyes again fighting with herself as she looked back down at the molten man destroying the street down below. She frown there was no time for arguing. "FINE..." she spoke softly but in a harshed tone as she jumped own to the street below to face the Molten Man.

Erza was enjoying a huge slice of strawberry cake trying to ignore Cana who was trying to talk her into having a drink with her. With the battle over Juvia searched for Pinto but he was no were to be found within the ship. Wanting to celebrate with her dear Pinto and as well he deserved to celebrate with them all she exited the ship to look for him. Not finding him around the ship she made her way over to the somewhat destroyed guild.
Peter didn't quite understand why sje was so angry all of the sudden. She had always talked about wanting to be a good hero. He thought she'd be happy thst he took the support role this time. He didn't have time to think more about it as he started getting people to safety. (BTW when she goes at him... She should probably immediately realize what she just said after the fact but it being too late becaise he'll habe already left)

He and the bald man were still fighting. Pinto was cut up and bruised and in his super saiyan form. The other man jad adrk purple eneegy surrounding him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back