• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"It's okay. Nothings going on today." He said. "You can stay and sleep if you want I don't mind." He said.

Ganondorf stepped back. "I can't believe I'm doing this." He said. "TOWA!" He roared. The woman who had assisted Jellal before appeared. "Give me some kind edge against this hero." Towa sighed. "I'm supposed to be helping Napp battle the Saiyan. You better end this quickly so I can go back to my plan." She waved her staff and a mask dropped in front of Ganondorf.

View attachment 941419

Link's eyes went wide when he saw the mask. "Ganondorf don't!" He finally spoke, "That mask is too powerful, too evil, you won't be able to control it!"
"No it's okay...we can get up" Aqua said letting go of him and sitting up on the bed

(That mask always so creepy looking...expeshally in that image)
Erza looked at what was going on from a distance. She looked over at the woman, she recognized her from the tower. She frowned having her sword at the ready, narrowing her eyes as a mask dropped infront of Ganondorf. She stared at the mask it looked terrifying but what could it do? But Erza quickly figured it had to be something bad from the look on Link's face and the fact he spoke out about it. Erza stayed back but was ready to jump in if needed.

"No it's okay...we can get up" Aqua said letting go of him and sitting up on the bed

(That mask always so creepy looking...expeshally in that image)
Erza looked at what was going on from a distance. She looked over at the woman, she recognized her from the tower. She frowned having her sword at the ready, narrowing her eyes as a mask dropped infront of Ganondorf. She stared at the mask it looked terrifying but what could it do? But Erza quickly figured it had to be something bad from the look on Link's face and the fact he spoke out about it. Erza stayed back but was ready to jump in if needed.
He got up as well. "If you're sure."

Ganondorf put it on. "Who said I wanted to control it. No boy. I want to unleash it!" The eyes glowed for only a second. Then Ganondorf started laughing. A dark, violent aura erupted from him and the entire hall shook. He stepped towards Link. His footsteps made the floor shake and the wood splintered beneath him. "Such power. Power fit for the Gerudo King of Demons." He held out his hand and his army of monsters were also filled with the violent energy. Many of them transformed into larger even more monstrous forms. (Link and Erza gonna fuse.)

He got up as well. "If you're sure."

Ganondorf put it on. "Who said I wanted to control it. No boy. I want to unleash it!" The eyes glowed for only a second. Then Ganondorf started laughing. A dark, violent aura erupted from him and the entire hall shook. He stepped towards Link. His footsteps made the floor shake and the wood splintered beneath him. "Such power. Power fit for the Gerudo King of Demons." He held out his hand and his army of monsters were also filled with the violent energy. Many of them transformed into larger even more monstrous forms. (Link and Erza gonna fuse.)
"Yes I'm sure...I really don't think I can sleep more...also I'm very hungry..." she said with a sheepish smile

(Ooh a Link and Erza fuse that would be cool to actually see animated😍)
Erza's eyes went wide seeing the intense power coming from Ganondorf. She had transformed into one on her strong armors and went over to Link and stood right next to him. "Dont you dare convince me to leave.... you know very well I wont....I am staying, like it or not I am here to help you Link." She spoke very confently and serious as she stared out towards Ganondorf as her slowly approached her brow frowning seriously.

(Also we are still ring in our other two?...I really like both and I am okay if we are just taking a brake^-^ was just wondering^-^)

"Yes I'm sure...I really don't think I can sleep more...also I'm very hungry..." she said with a sheepish smile

(Ooh a Link and Erza fuse that would be cool to actually see animated😍)
Erza's eyes went wide seeing the intense power coming from Ganondorf. She had transformed into one on her strong armors and went over to Link and stood right next to him. "Dont you dare convince me to leave.... you know very well I wont....I am staying, like it or not I am here to help you Link." She spoke very confently and serious as she stared out towards Ganondorf as her slowly approached her brow frowning seriously.

(Also we are still ring in our other two?...I really like both and I am okay if we are just taking a brake^-^ was just wondering^-^)
(Which other two. Sorry I've been busy christmas stuff)
"Oh. Then you need a nice home cooked meal." He said.

Ganondorf grinned under the mask. "The so called "Queen of The Faries" you and you're friend are no match for me in this state." He said. Link looked at Erza and then at Ganondorf. He took out his single Potara earing looking at her. (They both have stoic personalities most the time. I'd say Erza is the dominant personality. I say this because when I describe what the fusion look likes you get to play him. Her. Them. Whatever)

(Which other two. Sorry I've been busy christmas stuff)
"Oh. Then you need a nice home cooked meal." He said.

Ganondorf grinned under the mask. "The so called "Queen of The Faries" you and you're friend are no match for me in this state." He said. Link looked at Erza and then at Ganondorf. He took out his single Potara earing looking at her. (They both have stoic personalities most the time. I'd say Erza is the dominant personality. I say this because when I describe what the fusion look likes you get to play him. Her. Them. Whatever)
(Wizards and Skyrim of course and it's okay you know you don't have to be sorry with me...im quite understanding. I also know that the holidays are coming and we can get busy so it's okay)

Aqua smiled and nodded. "What should we have?..." Aqua asked wondering what she should make as she climbed out of bed and looked back at Peter.

Erza frowned looking back to Ganondorf as he spoke. "It's not smart to underestimate one's opponent..." Erza replied. Erza looked back at Link, noticing the single Potara earing in his hand. She pulled one out as well undemanding what he wanted to to. She reached over and pulled Link into a kiss as she placed the earring on. (I don't know....what you think?....or a kiss on the cheek?...or better nothing?...if you think another thing then that's what's she did XD just thought it was cute so I'm good with changing it if needed. And sounds good...and lol Maybe them? As it's both of them together after all)

(Wizards and Skyrim of course and it's okay you know you don't have to be sorry with me...im quite understanding. I also know that the holidays are coming and we can get busy so it's okay)

Aqua smiled and nodded. "What should we have?..." Aqua asked wondering what she should make as she climbed out of bed and looked back at Peter.

Erza frowned looking back to Ganondorf as he spoke. "It's not smart to underestimate one's opponent..." Erza replied. Erza looked back at Link, noticing the single Potara earing in his hand. She pulled one out as well undemanding what he wanted to to. She reached over and pulled Link into a kiss as she placed the earring on. (I don't know....what you think?....or a kiss on the cheek?...or better nothing?...if you think another thing then that's what's she did XD just thought it was cute so I'm good with changing it if needed. And sounds good...and lol Maybe them? As it's both of them together after all)
"What do YOU want?" He asked.

Link did not expext the kiss and didn't have to respond as they very quickly. The person who stood in place had one piercing blue eye and one false brown eye. A green hat covering long firey red hair that turned abruptly blonde halfway down. They wore a set of steel armor with brown leather bracers at the wrists and a belt snd sash with pouches holding all kinds of armors, weapons, and now tools and magical items. Underneath the now broken uo armor pieces was a green tunic. Carrying a shield in one hand and the master sword in the other Linza opened their eyes and spoke. (All yours)

"What do YOU want?" He asked.

Link did not expext the kiss and didn't have to respond as they very quickly. The person who stood in place had one piercing blue eye and one false brown eye. A green hat covering long firey red hair that turned abruptly blonde halfway down. They wore a set of steel armor with brown leather bracers at the wrists and a belt snd sash with pouches holding all kinds of armors, weapons, and now tools and magical items. Underneath the now broken uo armor pieces was a green tunic. Carrying a shield in one hand and the master sword in the other Linza opened their eyes and spoke. (All yours)
"Me?..." Aqua said looking at Peter before looking down holding on to the tentacle over her shoulder and lightly blushes. "Pancakes...I would like pancakes...but the ones you make..." she replied

The fusion was quick and the feeling was quite strange both were there, however now they were Linza (the name ^u^). "That was an experience…" Linza whispered to themselves. They looked over at Ganondorf seriously with a frown on their brow. "This ends now Ganondorf…your tyranny and evil ways, we will make sure that you won't imprison or hurt another life ever again" Linza spoke lifting up the shield and griped on the sword taking a fighting stance.

(Hehe yay the kiss 😆...hehe kinda spontaneous for Erza I know but >-< just had to thought it was cute.)
(Also think I have to look up fighting an powers for Link...which version should I lean towards?)

"Me?..." Aqua said looking at Peter before looking down holding on to the tentacle over her shoulder and lightly blushes. "Pancakes...I would like pancakes...but the ones you make..." she replied

The fusion was quick and the feeling was quite strange both were there, however now they were Linza (the name ^u^). "That was an experience…" Linza whispered to themselves. They looked over at Ganondorf seriously with a frown on their brow. "This ends now Ganondorf…your tyranny and evil ways, we will make sure that you won't imprison or hurt another life ever again" Linza spoke lifting up the shield and griped on the sword taking a fighting stance.

(Hehe yay the kiss 😆...hehe kinda spontaneous for Erza I know but >-< just had to thought it was cute.)
(Also think I have to look up fighting an powers for Link...which version should I lean towards?)
He nodded with a small smile amd got to work. She had a lot happen to her.

(Like I said I use a composit link so... Whatever you like)

Ganondorr looked st her. "Is this supposed to scare me?"

He nodded with a small smile amd got to work. She had a lot happen to her.

(Like I said I use a composit link so... Whatever you like)

Ganondorr looked st her. "Is this supposed to scare me?"
She changed out of her pjs and followed him to the kitchen taking a seat and just watched him as he made the pancakes.

(ah I forgot that you did,...right X3 okay...I will try my best)

"We do not care if you fear us or not...you will be stopped," Linza said rushing over to Ganondorf with such swift and quick movement.

She changed out of her pjs and followed him to the kitchen taking a seat and just watched him as he made the pancakes.

(ah I forgot that you did,...right X3 okay...I will try my best)

"We do not care if you fear us or not...you will be stopped," Linza said rushing over to Ganondorf with such swift and quick movement.
He put a stack of fluffy pancakes down on thw table for her.

He went wide eyed at the sudden swiftness and raised his sword up in an attempt to block.

He put a stack of fluffy pancakes down on thw table for her.

He went wide eyed at the sudden swiftness and raised his sword up in an attempt to block.
"oh, these look amazing! your going to have some too?..." she asked

She unleashes a flurry of blows at him with her master sword.

"I had some." He said.

He kept trying to block.
Aqua nodded "thank you Peter these are amazing!" Aqua said happily as she ate doing a little wiggle dance in the chair as she happily ate.

Linza quickly swiped threw with blows from the sword, from the speed she was also quite agile with the shield at the ready blocking his attacks and pushing him back if needed.

Aqua nodded "thank you Peter these are amazing!" Aqua said happily as she ate doing a little wiggle dance in the chair as she happily ate.

Linza quickly swiped threw with blows from the sword, from the speed she was also quite agile with the shield at the ready blocking his attacks and pushing him back if needed.
He smiled. He liked seeing her happy again. He liked seeing her at all.

"How are your so strong. The two of you working together couldn't beat me. What are those earings!"

He smiled. He liked seeing her happy again. He liked seeing her at all.

"How are your so strong. The two of you working together couldn't beat me. What are those earings!"
Aqua looked over to Peter and lightly blushed as he looked over at her with a smile. "why are you so happy" she asked finishing her pancakes.

"strenth is gained with training and discipline....and of course, we will defeat you," she said not slowing down with their attacks. "the earrings are something you should not worry about" Linza added.

Aqua looked over to Peter and lightly blushed as he looked over at her with a smile. "why are you so happy" she asked finishing her pancakes.

"strenth is gained with training and discipline....and of course, we will defeat you," she said not slowing down with their attacks. "the earrings are something you should not worry about" Linza added.
"Its nice to see you smile after last night." He said. "You deserve a break. You deserve everything I can give you."

(They like... Totally are though?) "Strength is gained through power! And I have the power!" He roared inhumanly running at them. Linza would know that this was the power of Majora overwhelming Ganondorf. They had to emd this quickly.

"Its nice to see you smile after last night." He said. "You deserve a break. You deserve everything I can give you."

(They like... Totally are though?) "Strength is gained through power! And I have the power!" He roared inhumanly running at them. Linza would know that this was the power of Majora overwhelming Ganondorf. They had to emd this quickly.
"well it wasn't the most pleasant experience....but that doesn't matter....that is behind me, I'm far from that horrid place now and I'm back home..." she said with a smile looking up at him. She held back tears of happiness as she looked at him. Getting up from her chair to hug him "thank you Peter you are the best"

(what slowing down with the attack or that they will defeat them?) "right power that is not rightfully yours a power you only want to use for evil and destruction....power we will not let you have!" Linza said. The power coming from Ganondorf was powerful and filled with darkness, which Linza could feel coming off of Ganondorf. Powered with all their strength and the power of the master sword Linza took their chance to land a powerful blow.

"well it wasn't the most pleasant experience....but that doesn't matter....that is behind me, I'm far from that horrid place now and I'm back home..." she said with a smile looking up at him. She held back tears of happiness as she looked at him. Getting up from her chair to hug him "thank you Peter you are the best"

(what slowing down with the attack or that they will defeat them?) "right power that is not rightfully yours a power you only want to use for evil and destruction....power we will not let you have!" Linza said. The power coming from Ganondorf was powerful and filled with darkness, which Linza could feel coming off of Ganondorf. Powered with all their strength and the power of the master sword Linza took their chance to land a powerful blow.
He hugged her back. "I just missed you." He said. "If something had happened to you then I... You're my rock Aqua." He said.

(That he should worry about the earings)
He raised his sword once more amd stopped as the master sword pierced his heart.

He hugged her back. "I just missed you." He said. "If something had happened to you then I... You're my rock Aqua." He said.

(That he should worry about the earings)
He raised his sword once more amd stopped as the master sword pierced his heart.
(I'm so sorry I got all the replies written awhile ago but just got the chance to send it out...almost out of work so I'll be free soon)
"I'm a pretty tough cookie...You didn't have to worry Peter...but I know the feeling because I feel the same way about you.." she said looking up at him.

(Oh yes right )
Linza let the master sword stay and work its power. Pushing Ganondorf back with her sheld before taking a step back.

(I'm so sorry I got all the replies written awhile ago but just got the chance to send it out...almost out of work so I'll be free soon)
"I'm a pretty tough cookie...You didn't have to worry Peter...but I know the feeling because I feel the same way about you.." she said looking up at him.

(Oh yes right )
Linza let the master sword stay and work its power. Pushing Ganondorf back with her sheld before taking a step back.
(No problem)
He smiled. He went to her and kissed her.

He fell to one knee.

Aqua return the kiss, kissing him deeply and with lots of love.

Linza took a step back catching her breath as she watched Ganondorf fall to one knee.
He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. He was going to ask her to marry him soon. He was almost 17 and she was almost 18.

He looked at her. "Curse you..." He fell to the ground dead. The mask rolled off his face. But it didn't stop emenating its aura. It would never stop.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. He was going to ask her to marry him soon. He was almost 17 and she was almost 18.

He looked at her. "Curse you..." He fell to the ground dead. The mask rolled off his face. But it didn't stop emenating its aura. It would never stop.
(Thought he was already 17 because of his birthday already having past)
She held the kiss as he pulled her closer to him. Braking the kiss she smiled up a him with a small blush on her cheeks "love you sweetheart.." she said

Linza did not sat a word just looked at him with a stoic expression. She took a step back as the mask fell off his face and began to roll around admiting dark aura from itself.

(Thought he was already 17 because of his birthday already having past)
She held the kiss as he pulled her closer to him. Braking the kiss she smiled up a him with a small blush on her cheeks "love you sweetheart.." she said

Linza did not sat a word just looked at him with a stoic expression. She took a step back as the mask fell off his face and began to roll around admiting dark aura from itself.
(16 theu missed his 16th birthday. He was gonna celebreatenhis 17th with just her later) "I love you too." He said. "Come on. We have a party to plan. Or is it supposed to be a surprise birthday party?" He askee cheekily.

It did nothing. It still had dark magic but could not use it without a vessel.

(16 theu missed his 16th birthday. He was gonna celebreatenhis 17th with just her later) "I love you too." He said. "Come on. We have a party to plan. Or is it supposed to be a surprise birthday party?" He askee cheekily.

It did nothing. It still had dark magic but could not use it without a vessel.
(Ah okay, got it I got a bit confused the XD. Aqua's birthday is closer to the staring of the year so she ages frist X3)
"hush you....okay let's go plan your party then" Aqua chuckled poking his side.

Linza just stared at it. "It be best to hide this mask somewhere no one will use it.." she commented to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back