• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
She lightly blush smiling, she adored the forehead kisses as to Aqua found the action tender and loving. She reached up and gently held his cheek as she leaned up to give him a kiss.

"You really think they are going to tell us what's going on?....they were not at all wanting to talk when I followed them out the theater..."

"Devon?....oh my gosh Devon!" (can see her pronouncing his name with an accent XD just because I read this name that way) she said and a hushed whisper. "What are you doing here?! You have to get out now...you should not be here" she whispered
(Thought I had replied)
He kissed her back.

"They'll have to talk to someone if corpses keep walking around." The Doctor said.

He cast an enchantment on the chain to make it brittle and broke it. "Neither should you." He grabbed hand started to pull her away. Ganondorf walked in. "I thought there was an intruder." He said with a malicious grin. Devon got in front of Emma his arm wrapped around jer protectively.

(Thought I had replied)
He kissed her back.

"They'll have to talk to someone if corpses keep walking around." The Doctor said.

He cast an enchantment on the chain to make it brittle and broke it. "Neither should you." He grabbed hand started to pull her away. Ganondorf walked in. "I thought there was an intruder." He said with a malicious grin. Devon got in front of Emma his arm wrapped around jer protectively.
(Is okay)
She held the kiss for a while before braking it. "Love you sweetheart..." she said giving him a quick peck on the lips. "I would like to go home...take a bath and tend to my wounds..." she asked

"Wait your saying that old women was some sort of zombie?!" She gasped

Emma noticed Devon looking at the chain "Wait dont!" Emma closed her eyes preparing for the shock, but it never came. (Let's say she stoped trying to brake free as she would get shocked if she did it) Emma looked at the shattered chains on the ground in disbelief, before she could react to something else she was pulled up to her feet. "Ganondorf " she gasped tooking up at him. Emma grabbed and held his arm as he stepped infront of her.

(Is okay)
She held the kiss for a while before braking it. "Love you sweetheart..." she said giving him a quick peck on the lips. "I would like to go home...take a bath and tend to my wounds..." she asked

"Wait your saying that old women was some sort of zombie?!" She gasped

Emma noticed Devon looking at the chain "Wait dont!" Emma closed her eyes preparing for the shock, but it never came. (Let's say she stoped trying to brake free as she would get shocked if she did it) Emma looked at the shattered chains on the ground in disbelief, before she could react to something else she was pulled up to her feet. "Ganondorf " she gasped tooking up at him. Emma grabbed and held his arm as he stepped infront of her.
He nodded. "I agree. You smell like death." He said. "I won't ask you what happened."

"I could smell it. Her body was in a state of decay." He said.

"So. You released my healing pet." Ganondorf said reaching out for her. Devon slapped his hand away. "Leave her alone."

He nodded. "I agree. You smell like death." He said. "I won't ask you what happened."

"I could smell it. Her body was in a state of decay." He said.

"So. You released my healing pet." Ganondorf said reaching out for her. Devon slapped his hand away. "Leave her alone."
"I know....I was blocking it out and thank you...I don't know if I can really talk about it..." she said hugging herself.

"Oh..." Gwen said in shock not having even noticed even when she had grabbed on to the old women.

Emma took a step back holding on to Devon's arm tighter. "....you are a horrable person and I'm sick and tired of watching all thoses innocent people suffer....." she said.

"I know....I was blocking it out and thank you...I don't know if I can really talk about it..." she said hugging herself.

"Oh..." Gwen said in shock not having even noticed even when she had grabbed on to the old women.

Emma took a step back holding on to Devon's arm tighter. "....you are a horrable person and I'm sick and tired of watching all thoses innocent people suffer....." she said.
"Come on." He swung her home.

A young woman opened the door. "I'm sorry sir but the morgue is closed right now." She said.

"You can't have her Ganondorf. She doesn't belong to you." Devon said. Ganondorf took our a huge sword snd brought it down on them. Or was about too. The attack was blocked by Link's own sword.

"Come on." He swung her home.

A young woman opened the door. "I'm sorry sir but the morgue is closed right now." She said.

"You can't have her Ganondorf. She doesn't belong to you." Devon said. Ganondorf took our a huge sword snd brought it down on them. Or was about too. The attack was blocked by Link's own sword.
Once home Aqua went to her bathroom taking a quick shower before jumping into a bath.

"We have questions miss and we might be able to help" Gwen said.

Emma took a step back seeing the large sword. She closed her eyes as she created a sheld around them. She opened her eyes having not felt the impact of the sword, only to see a man in green standing between them blocking the sword.

Once home Aqua went to her bathroom taking a quick shower before jumping into a bath.

"We have questions miss and we might be able to help" Gwen said.

Emma took a step back seeing the large sword. She closed her eyes as she created a sheld around them. She opened her eyes having not felt the impact of the sword, only to see a man in green standing between them blocking the sword.
He didn't bug her. He knew she needed some time alone in the water.

She looked at the uncertainly and then looked at Gwen intently before nodding and moving.

As they began their fight Devon rushed her out of the hall.

He didn't bug her. He knew she needed some time alone in the water.

She looked at the uncertainly and then looked at Gwen intently before nodding and moving.

As they began their fight Devon rushed her out of the hall.
Aqua spend some time in the bath. She sighed hugging herself as she lowered herself more into the water, only her eyes and top of her head showing. Closing her eyes she cleared her head and tired to relax as she ended up falling asleep. It had felt like hours, the water felt icy cold as she slowly opened her eyes. The lights were flickering, the water was deep red and sticky she tried to move, trying to stay calm as she tried to get out but couldn't move. Corpses emerged out of the red thick water as she let out a scream trying to kick or use her tentacles but she was unable to move. "No...stay away... no no no!...help!.." she yelled. Suddenly in a blink of an eye she was back in her bathroom. (Nightmare...I tried >-<)

"Thank you..." Gwen softly said walking in with the Doctor.

"Devon...wait...was that Link?..." Emma said looking back as Devon pulled her out of the room and down the hall. "We can just leave him with Ganondorf..he will kill him" Emma said.

Aqua spend some time in the bath. She sighed hugging herself as she lowered herself more into the water, only her eyes and top of her head showing. Closing her eyes she cleared her head and tired to relax as she ended up falling asleep. It had felt like hours, the water felt icy cold as she slowly opened her eyes. The lights were flickering, the water was deep red and sticky she tried to move, trying to stay calm as she tried to get out but couldn't move. Corpses emerged out of the red thick water as she let out a scream trying to kick or use her tentacles but she was unable to move. "No...stay away... no no no!...help!.." she yelled. Suddenly in a blink of an eye she was back in her bathroom. (Nightmare...I tried >-<)

"Thank you..." Gwen softly said walking in with the Doctor.

"Devon...wait...was that Link?..." Emma said looking back as Devon pulled her out of the room and down the hall. "We can just leave him with Ganondorf..he will kill him" Emma said.
"Aqua!" Peter burst into the room. "Aqua are you okay? You were screaming."

The old man was not too hapoy to see them telling them that they should leave. (I don't rember his name)

"No. Link's been working hard to make sure he wins this time." He panted. "Also Emma!" He threw his arms around her.

"Aqua!" Peter burst into the room. "Aqua are you okay? You were screaming."

The old man was not too hapoy to see them telling them that they should leave. (I don't rember his name)

"No. Link's been working hard to make sure he wins this time." He panted. "Also Emma!" He threw his arms around her.
Aqua yells out getting startled by Peter her face turning bright red before going invisible. "I'm fine!...I don't know...I really don't know just hand me a towel" she said though extremely sweet he cared about her to come in and check on her, but she was also completely embarrassed he barged in while she was in the bath. She also felt confused and that dream had terrified her. She just sat there frozen in the cold bubble water, blending into her suroudings as she out stretched her arm.

(I don't either...I remember parts of thiszombie episode but really don't remember the guys name I would have to find it and re watch X3) "...we won't be leaving until we find out whats going on....we just want to help" she said.

"Okay....if your sure..." she said looking away from the hall back ahead of her as she ran with Devon. The suddenly stoped Devon was patting and she too was catching her breath. Emma stood there in shock as he threw his arms around her not expecting that at the moment. She hugged him back squeezing tightly.

Aqua yells out getting startled by Peter her face turning bright red before going invisible. "I'm fine!...I don't know...I really don't know just hand me a towel" she said though extremely sweet he cared about her to come in and check on her, but she was also completely embarrassed he barged in while she was in the bath. She also felt confused and that dream had terrified her. She just sat there frozen in the cold bubble water, blending into her suroudings as she out stretched her arm.

(I don't either...I remember parts of thiszombie episode but really don't remember the guys name I would have to find it and re watch X3) "...we won't be leaving until we find out whats going on....we just want to help" she said.

"Okay....if your sure..." she said looking away from the hall back ahead of her as she ran with Devon. The suddenly stoped Devon was patting and she too was catching her breath. Emma stood there in shock as he threw his arms around her not expecting that at the moment. She hugged him back squeezing tightly.
(I forgot about the bath part) He handed her a towel.

"I'm afraid we have nothing needing help with. Be on your way please." He said.

"I love you." He whispered in her ear. "I should have told you a long time ago. But I was too scared. And I don't know or even care if you feel the same but you have to know.

(I forgot about the bath part) He handed her a towel.

"I'm afraid we have nothing needing help with. Be on your way please." He said.

"I love you." He whispered in her ear. "I should have told you a long time ago. But I was too scared. And I don't know or even care if you feel the same but you have to know.
(It's okay XD hehe it's now a part of the random anime trop.)
She quitely drys off and a big shirt and shorts appeared before she did. Aqua looked up at Peter and down. "I'm sorry for screaming Peter....I think I fell asleep in the bath...." she said

"No we will not be going anywhere....something strange is going on here and that lead us right to you..." she said

Emma was completely in shock as he whispered that he loved her. She didn't know what to say. She liked him of course he had been nothing but nice to her since her first day at the academy, helping her and being a great friend. She had always really liked him but who didn't. Practically all the girls in their year adored him, she knew they all had crushes on him. Some were quite vocal about it, and many were allover him any change they got. She could never sand a chance with the other girls she was nothing compared to them. So she had become content with just being his friend. "What?....but why?...why now...but I....are you sure?..."she asked looking down as she starts to pull and mess with the sleeves of her sweater as she blushed.

(It's okay XD hehe it's now a part of the random anime trop.)
She quitely drys off and a big shirt and shorts appeared before she did. Aqua looked up at Peter and down. "I'm sorry for screaming Peter....I think I fell asleep in the bath...." she said

"No we will not be going anywhere....something strange is going on here and that lead us right to you..." she said

Emma was completely in shock as he whispered that he loved her. She didn't know what to say. She liked him of course he had been nothing but nice to her since her first day at the academy, helping her and being a great friend. She had always really liked him but who didn't. Practically all the girls in their year adored him, she knew they all had crushes on him. Some were quite vocal about it, and many were allover him any change they got. She could never sand a chance with the other girls she was nothing compared to them. So she had become content with just being his friend. "What?....but why?...why now...but I....are you sure?..."she asked looking down as she starts to pull and mess with the sleeves of her sweater as she blushed.
"Yoi're exhausted come on" he took her to his room. Laid her in his bed and embrased her jn the safety of his arms. "Now sleep. I'm right next to you if you need me." He said.

"Yes it is." Devon said. "I'm always been sure."

"Yoi're exhausted come on" he took her to his room. Laid her in his bed and embrased her jn the safety of his arms. "Now sleep. I'm right next to you if you need me." He said.

"Yes it is." Devon said. "I'm always been sure."
Aqua slowly followed Peter out of her room and over to his. She laid down with him hugging his arm as she nuzzled into him. "I'm sorry Peter...." holding his hand as laid there "but thank you....not sure if I'll be able to sleep...haven't been able to sleep..." she said quitely as she sighs.

"Oh....but the other girls?...I always thought you liked them...and we were just friends...thats why I always left you be..." Emma replied

Aqua slowly followed Peter out of her room and over to his. She laid down with him hugging his arm as she nuzzled into him. "I'm sorry Peter...." holding his hand as laid there "but thank you....not sure if I'll be able to sleep...haven't been able to sleep..." she said quitely as she sighs.

"Oh....but the other girls?...I always thought you liked them...and we were just friends...thats why I always left you be..." Emma replied
"I know. But you need to at least try. For me." He said.

"They always came on too strong. Woth presents or just threw thenselves at me. But you were always kind, always caring, always soft with others." He said. "and then you disappeared and I though... I thought I lost my chance to ever say..."

"I know. But you need to at least try. For me." He said.

"They always came on too strong. Woth presents or just threw thenselves at me. But you were always kind, always caring, always soft with others." He said. "and then you disappeared and I though... I thought I lost my chance to ever say..."
(Oh sorry, I wrote this and never sent it >-< I really thought I did)
"Okay..." Aqua said, before turning around and faced him. "I will for you..." she softly said before hugging him.

"Oh...I never knew...."Emma said looking down "oh...right..that day was extremely frightening...a lot of weird things were going on and then poof I was in a whole new world. I also thought I would never get to see my family friends...you...and then I was taken by Ganondorf and I really thought I was going to just......but then you came out of no were...I was really starting to loose hope I didn't want to hurt any more people...I couldn't take it any more...." she said as she started to cry and wrapped her arms around him. She had reach such a dark place but he had popped out of nowhere and found her "Thank you Devon...your my miracle she said hugging him tightly.

(Oh sorry, I wrote this and never sent it >-< I really thought I did)
"Okay..." Aqua said, before turning around and faced him. "I will for you..." she softly said before hugging him.

"Oh...I never knew...."Emma said looking down "oh...right..that day was extremely frightening...a lot of weird things were going on and then poof I was in a whole new world. I also thought I would never get to see my family friends...you...and then I was taken by Ganondorf and I really thought I was going to just......but then you came out of no were...I was really starting to loose hope I didn't want to hurt any more people...I couldn't take it any more...." she said as she started to cry and wrapped her arms around him. She had reach such a dark place but he had popped out of nowhere and found her "Thank you Devon...your my miracle she said hugging him tightly.
He nodded and held her.

"You don't need to thank me. You've been through more than you should have." He said.

He nodded and held her.

"You don't need to thank me. You've been through more than you should have." He said.
Aqua tried to fall asleep, at first all she did was lay there awake holding on tingly on to Peter. But after awhile sleep finally came, herself and mind relaxing being in Peter's arms. She always found comfort with him and she had missed him so much. Soon she was completely asleep nuzzled right up against him.

"No..of course I do...will always be thankful for you..." she said. She was still quite suprised by his confession and needed to prosses it but leaned up and kissed his cheek. "also we should go help Fairy tail...they should be able to get through the horde with out me healing them..." she said
(Also you need help recap with the group one? or you going to wait until it moves a bit?)

Aqua tried to fall asleep, at first all she did was lay there awake holding on tingly on to Peter. But after awhile sleep finally came, herself and mind relaxing being in Peter's arms. She always found comfort with him and she had missed him so much. Soon she was completely asleep nuzzled right up against him.

"No..of course I do...will always be thankful for you..." she said. She was still quite suprised by his confession and needed to prosses it but leaned up and kissed his cheek. "also we should go help Fairy tail...they should be able to get through the horde with out me healing them..." she said
(Also you need help recap with the group one? or you going to wait until it moves a bit?)
(I might just duck out of the group one)

He eventually fell asleep too in the silence and warmth.

"Right." He said with his cheeks reddening somewhat. He ran to help the others.

(I might just duck out of the group one)

He eventually fell asleep too in the silence and warmth.

"Right." He said with his cheeks reddening somewhat. He ran to help the others.
(Aww really?.....oh okay it is your choice after all. But if the rp continues and you decide to jump back in I'll helps you ^-^)
(Also the cuddle hero beans💙)
Also manged to sleep through the night, nuzzled againt Peter.

Emma ran out with Devon to help out in the battle.

(Aww really?.....oh okay it is your choice after all. But if the rp continues and you decide to jump back in I'll helps you ^-^)
(Also the cuddle hero beans💙)
Also manged to sleep through the night, nuzzled againt Peter.

Emma ran out with Devon to help out in the battle.
In the morning Peter gently shook her awake.

With the monster s no longer being healed, fairy tail was doing a great deal more damage.

In the morning Peter gently shook her awake.

With the monster s no longer being healed, fairy tail was doing a great deal more damage.
Aqua softly groan "noo..." a muffled whine was heard as she hide her face into his chest.

About half of the monster hord was defted. Erza did her 100 sword attack (forgot what it's called >-< but the one with many) taking down a good chuck moe before making her way into the hall. She knew Link wanted to do this on his own but she had to check on him.

Aqua softly groan "noo..." a muffled whine was heard as she hide her face into his chest.

About half of the monster hord was defted. Erza did her 100 sword attack (forgot what it's called >-< but the one with many) taking down a good chuck moe before making her way into the hall. She knew Link wanted to do this on his own but she had to check on him.
He smiled. "Okay then." He said deciding ut wouldn't hurt to let her sleep a little longer.

Link and Ganondorf had their blades crossed. Although not unscathed Link was putting the pressure on Ganondorf. Each clash of steel rang loudly and forced Ganondorf to step back.

"How did you get this powerful!?" Ganondorf demanded.

Link didn't answer his question and instead kept up his relentless assault.

He smiled. "Okay then." He said deciding ut wouldn't hurt to let her sleep a little longer.

Link and Ganondorf had their blades crossed. Although not unscathed Link was putting the pressure on Ganondorf. Each clash of steel rang loudly and forced Ganondorf to step back.

"How did you get this powerful!?" Ganondorf demanded.

Link didn't answer his question and instead kept up his relentless assault.
"We can get up if we have to.." she softly said as she hugged him

As Erza ran down the hall hearing the crash of steel ring out. That sounds indicated to her that Link was still up and fighting giving her a sense of relief. She reaches the room being blown back from the energy force between the two battling. She lowered her arm looking over at the two.

"We can get up if we have to.." she softly said as she hugged him

As Erza ran down the hall hearing the crash of steel ring out. That sounds indicated to her that Link was still up and fighting giving her a sense of relief. She reaches the room being blown back from the energy force between the two battling. She lowered her arm looking over at the two.
"It's okay. Nothings going on today." He said. "You can stay and sleep if you want I don't mind." He said.

Ganondorf stepped back. "I can't believe I'm doing this." He said. "TOWA!" He roared. The woman who had assisted Jellal before appeared. "Give me some kind edge against this hero." Towa sighed. "I'm supposed to be helping Napp battle the Saiyan. You better end this quickly so I can go back to my plan." She waved her staff and a mask dropped in front of Ganondorf.

1640024642574.png

Link's eyes went wide when he saw the mask. "Ganondorf don't!" He finally spoke, "That mask is too powerful, too evil, you won't be able to control it!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back