• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(Ah okay, got it I got a bit confused the XD. Aqua's birthday is closer to the staring of the year so she ages frist X3)
"hush you....okay let's go plan your party then" Aqua chuckled poking his side.

Linza just stared at it. "It be best to hide this mask somewhere no one will use it.." she commented to herself.
He nodded with a smile. "Alright."

As she said that the fusion time expired and the two of them seperated.

He nodded with a smile. "Alright."

As she said that the fusion time expired and the two of them seperated.
They left the home to gather what they would need for the party.

Erza shook her head the separation was just as weird as the fusion. She turned to look at Link. "You alright?..." she asked

They left the home to gather what they would need for the party.

Erza shook her head the separation was just as weird as the fusion. She turned to look at Link. "You alright?..." she asked
As they were buying stuff Peter and Aqua got called away by the heroes. To be given pro licenses.

"Yeah." He said.

As they were buying stuff Peter and Aqua got called away by the heroes. To be given pro licenses.

"Yeah." He said.
Aqua was suprised to receive an actual pro license surprising theose that gave it to them as they expected a bow back but she jumped up and hugged them. She thanked them over and over again and she jumped up and down.

She gently smiled at him before looking back at the mask. "Is it safe to handle?...I have armor against dark magic if it's not" she asked.

Aqua was suprised to receive an actual pro license surprising theose that gave it to them as they expected a bow back but she jumped up and hugged them. She thanked them over and over again and she jumped up and down.

She gently smiled at him before looking back at the mask. "Is it safe to handle?...I have armor against dark magic if it's not" she asked.
Peter was just happy to be allowed to be a hero.

"It should be. So long as no one puts it on."

Peter was just happy to be allowed to be a hero.

"It should be. So long as no one puts it on."
Aqua let them go and walked back to stand with Peter. She thanked them again bowing down. "Peter...we can be heroes here" Aqua said to Peter knowing he of course was happy about this

Erza nodded before looking over at the mask and walking over to pick it up. "I'll place it in hiding and as the master what we should do with it..." she said.

Aqua let them go and walked back to stand with Peter. She thanked them again bowing down. "Peter...we can be heroes here" Aqua said to Peter knowing he of course was happy about this

Erza nodded before looking over at the mask and walking over to pick it up. "I'll place it in hiding and as the master what we should do with it..." she said.
"Uh... We can still go to hero camp with our friends right?" He asked.

He nodded. "You do that. I'm going to help with the atragglers in Ganon's army."

"Uh... We can still go to hero camp with our friends right?" He asked.

He nodded. "You do that. I'm going to help with the atragglers in Ganon's army."
"I dont see why not....I would still like to go.." she said

Erza nodded "sounds like a plan..." she said picking up the mask "ill see you when this is over.." she said before walking away.

"I dont see why not....I would still like to go.." she said

Erza nodded "sounds like a plan..." she said picking up the mask "ill see you when this is over.." she said before walking away.
"Of course you can. You are friends of the school. Even if you are no longer students with us you have permission." Nezu said. "We're not students?" Peter asked. "Of course not you two have been accepted ar the heroes space academy haven't you?"

When all was said and done Link was the first to announce the one who made it possible. He healed link and fought along side them. Devon was introduced to the guild. Though not a real member Link knew that he'd be treated like one after what he did

"Of course you can. You are friends of the school. Even if you are no longer students with us you have permission." Nezu said. "We're not students?" Peter asked. "Of course not you two have been accepted ar the heroes space academy haven't you?"

When all was said and done Link was the first to announce the one who made it possible. He healed link and fought along side them. Devon was introduced to the guild. Though not a real member Link knew that he'd be treated like one after what he did
Aqua had hope it would be okay and was excited to know that they were allowed to still join their friends. "Oh...yes actually we have......but Mr. Principal...how did you know we were excited to that school." Aqua asked.

Fairytail rejoice celebrating and thanking Devon for helping Link. They were greatful that Link was able to find help and get better. Emma introduced herself and explained to the guild what she had been made to do. Something she had been forced to do most of the time she been in this world. She plead forgiveness, feeling horable for causing the guild trouble with the battle and her healing.

Aqua had hope it would be okay and was excited to know that they were allowed to still join their friends. "Oh...yes actually we have......but Mr. Principal...how did you know we were excited to that school." Aqua asked.

Fairytail rejoice celebrating and thanking Devon for helping Link. They were greatful that Link was able to find help and get better. Emma introduced herself and explained to the guild what she had been made to do. Something she had been forced to do most of the time she been in this world. She plead forgiveness, feeling horable for causing the guild trouble with the battle and her healing.
"Well Ben told me." He said.

There was general acceptance among the guild.

"Well Ben told me." He said.

There was general acceptance among the guild.
"Oh right...." she replied with a smile. "Anyways again thank you for all of this" she thanked them again looking at her license before putting it away.

Emma gently smiled rhe Fairy Tail guild were just as she remembered when she watched them on her computer screen. She nervously pulled on the sleeve ends of her sweater as she let the guild know that she would heal those that still need help.
Erza came back after hiding the mask tanking everyone for their help and working together to get their guild back and restore magnolia. "The guild needs a bit of work before we can go back...so we will be staying in the ship tonight....I want everyone to rest...everyone has been through a lot...so rest and regaine your strength.." she said.

"Oh right...." she replied with a smile. "Anyways again thank you for all of this" she thanked them again looking at her license before putting it away.

Emma gently smiled rhe Fairy Tail guild were just as she remembered when she watched them on her computer screen. She nervously pulled on the sleeve ends of her sweater as she let the guild know that she would heal those that still need help.
Erza came back after hiding the mask tanking everyone for their help and working together to get their guild back and restore magnolia. "The guild needs a bit of work before we can go back...so we will be staying in the ship tonight....I want everyone to rest...everyone has been through a lot...so rest and regaine your strength.." she said.
Peter put his own lisence in his pocket.

Devon had went off to catch up with Emily.

Peter put his own lisence in his pocket.

Devon had went off to catch up with Emily.
Aqua thanked the heros once more and took Peter's hand "Come on Pete we got a few more things to gather before it gets to late" she said.

(XD it's Emma you didn't this time lol like I did a while back...should I change her name?...)
The guild dispersed going their own ways most to head back to the ship and have some drinks. Some going for food others a shower and sleep. Erza sighed as she folded her arms glad to have things go back to normal. She could go for a bath and a strawberry cake she thought to herself as she walked into the ship.
Emma walked off with Devon, she wondered how long he been in this world and what he been doing.

Aqua thanked the heros once more and took Peter's hand "Come on Pete we got a few more things to gather before it gets to late" she said.

(XD it's Emma you didn't this time lol like I did a while back...should I change her name?...)
The guild dispersed going their own ways most to head back to the ship and have some drinks. Some going for food others a shower and sleep. Erza sighed as she folded her arms glad to have things go back to normal. She could go for a bath and a strawberry cake she thought to herself as she walked into the ship.
Emma walked off with Devon, she wondered how long he been in this world and what he been doing.
(Sorry i was tired. It is Emma)
He nodded and went with her.

He looked at the ocean in magnolia holding Emma's hand.

(Sorry i was tired. It is Emma)
He nodded and went with her.

He looked at the ocean in magnolia holding Emma's hand.
(Its okay it happens XD and take nap if your tired. Also don't help that their names are close)
Once they gathered everything they headed back home.

Emma holds Devons hand back as she looked out to the ocean. "The ocean is so peaceful and beautiful"

(Its okay it happens XD and take nap if your tired. Also don't help that their names are close)
Once they gathered everything they headed back home.

Emma holds Devons hand back as she looked out to the ocean. "The ocean is so peaceful and beautiful"
They got everything ready for the party.

He nodded. "I missed you."

They got everything ready for the party.

He nodded. "I missed you."
Aqua came out from decorating the cake and looked up "the decorations look fantastic Peter...you think we got everything ready?.." she asked

"I missed you too...im glad you found me" she said looking at him and smiling

Aqua came out from decorating the cake and looked up "the decorations look fantastic Peter...you think we got everything ready?.." she asked

"I missed you too...im glad you found me" she said looking at him and smiling
"I think so." Je said.

He nodded and hugged her. "I missed you so much. I thougbt I'd never see you again."

"I think so." Je said.

He nodded and hugged her. "I missed you so much. I thougbt I'd never see you again."
"Great" she happily claped her hands together. "Everyone should start getting here soon...sorry it wasn't much of a surprise...but I hope you have fun tonight" she said

Emma deeply blushed as he hugged her. She froze for a bit before hugging him back tightly. "Devon you are extremely sweet...I never thought you worryed so much about me....but it's all okay now you found me and we got to see eachother again" she said hugging him back

"Great" she happily claped her hands together. "Everyone should start getting here soon...sorry it wasn't much of a surprise...but I hope you have fun tonight" she said

Emma deeply blushed as he hugged her. She froze for a bit before hugging him back tightly. "Devon you are extremely sweet...I never thought you worryed so much about me....but it's all okay now you found me and we got to see eachother again" she said hugging him back

He smiled. "Aqua. So long as your here. It will be perfect."

"Like I said before. I didn't think I'd ever see you again. Amd I don'r know what our relarionship will be now that I've told you my own feelings. But I should have told you before. So I'll accept whatever happens from here."

He smiled. "Aqua. So long as your here. It will be perfect."

"Like I said before. I didn't think I'd ever see you again. Amd I don'r know what our relarionship will be now that I've told you my own feelings. But I should have told you before. So I'll accept whatever happens from here."
"Peter" Aqua brightly blushed as she deverted her gaze from him "your being quite the charmer today" she could not say she didn't like it because she indeed enjoyed it but it made her blush like crazy.

"Devon...I...I never thought I would make such strong friendships when I started to attend the academy...I always tried my best to make friends before...but it never ended up very well...but you and everyone there showed me differently...and I really...like you.." she furiously blushed as she started to mess with the sleeves of her sweater. "I still can't believe you like me...its still such a suprised" she said working up her courage to speak to him "I know you are nothing like this....but a part of me is scared...that this is all some trick to make fun of me...to trick me....." she let's out a breath and shakes her head "but I can't let the pass ruin this chance right..." she said as she scrunched up the end of the sleeves in her hand as she looked at him. "Its okay you didn't tell me sooner this is a hard thing to admit...well for me for sure...I don't want our friendship to be lost but I am....*she blushed even more* I well if it's okay...I would like to try this relationship of more then friends.." she said

"Peter" Aqua brightly blushed as she deverted her gaze from him "your being quite the charmer today" she could not say she didn't like it because she indeed enjoyed it but it made her blush like crazy.

"Devon...I...I never thought I would make such strong friendships when I started to attend the academy...I always tried my best to make friends before...but it never ended up very well...but you and everyone there showed me differently...and I really...like you.." she furiously blushed as she started to mess with the sleeves of her sweater. "I still can't believe you like me...its still such a suprised" she said working up her courage to speak to him "I know you are nothing like this....but a part of me is scared...that this is all some trick to make fun of me...to trick me....." she let's out a breath and shakes her head "but I can't let the pass ruin this chance right..." she said as she scrunched up the end of the sleeves in her hand as she looked at him. "Its okay you didn't tell me sooner this is a hard thing to admit...well for me for sure...I don't want our friendship to be lost but I am....*she blushed even more* I well if it's okay...I would like to try this relationship of more then friends.." she said
"Making up for lost time." He said. Soon the class had come and the clebration of birthday and their reuinion with friends began.

He smiled. "Its okay with me. More than okay." He said.

"Making up for lost time." He said. Soon the class had come and the clebration of birthday and their reuinion with friends began.

He smiled. "Its okay with me. More than okay." He said.
Aqua smiled giving him a quick kiss before everyone started to arrive. Aqua was extremely happy to see everyone and was a bit more huggy then anyone had expected. But she could not help herself the last versions she had seen of them had no clue who she was and worse most had horrible stuff happened to them. After getting a very suprised welcome from Aqua which a few received better then others they walked over and greeted Petter congratulating him on his birthday.

"Hehe yay..." she said blushing this was going to be different and new but she was glad it was with Devon. "Um Devon.....can ...I...um..." she blushes trying hard to work up the courage. "Can I give you a kiss!?" She blurted out before covering her moth and blushed furiously

Aqua smiled giving him a quick kiss before everyone started to arrive. Aqua was extremely happy to see everyone and was a bit more huggy then anyone had expected. But she could not help herself the last versions she had seen of them had no clue who she was and worse most had horrible stuff happened to them. After getting a very suprised welcome from Aqua which a few received better then others they walked over and greeted Petter congratulating him on his birthday.

"Hehe yay..." she said blushing this was going to be different and new but she was glad it was with Devon. "Um Devon.....can ...I...um..." she blushes trying hard to work up the courage. "Can I give you a kiss!?" She blurted out before covering her moth and blushed furiously
He didn't talk much about it being his birthday. He just tried to catch up with the others finding out several of them hadn't gotten high enough on their exams to go to camp without remedial classes.

He smiled. "Go for it." (♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ AAAAAAH!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back