• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Soon ships arrived.

"Oh begging your pardon miss." The girl said trying to close the door.

"In a way I suppose."
The survivors gathered on the roof as the ships arrived and boarded the ships.

Gwin grabbed on to the door. "where are you taking that woman?...you cant just snatch someone off like that?!"

"the guild should be here soon...and this battle won't be easy..." she said before turning to Link, "you think you are ready to go out there against Ganondorf?" she asked

The survivors gathered on the roof as the ships arrived and boarded the ships.

Gwin grabbed on to the door. "where are you taking that woman?...you cant just snatch someone off like that?!"

"the guild should be here soon...and this battle won't be easy..." she said before turning to Link, "you think you are ready to go out there against Ganondorf?" she asked
Callum boarded his own ship seperately.

"I'm sorry miss no time to explain. We must take hwr away now."

"Only one way to see." He sakd.

Callum boarded his own ship seperately.

"I'm sorry miss no time to explain. We must take hwr away now."

"Only one way to see." He sakd.
Aqua boarded with the others sighing in relief

Gwen was conflicted she wanted to help the women, but maybe these people knew what they were doing and could really help her. "fine..." she said letting the door to the carriage go.

"you are very right...and you will have me and the others to back you up" she said

Aqua boarded with the others sighing in relief

Gwen was conflicted she wanted to help the women, but maybe these people knew what they were doing and could really help her. "fine..." she said letting the door to the carriage go.

"you are very right...and you will have me and the others to back you up" she said
Callum personally took her home with the mercenaries also on his ship.

"Begging your Pardon miss. We must go." She said gpong to the front of the carriage where an oldan stood at the drivers seat.

He nodded.

Callum personally took her home with the mercenaries also on his ship.

"Begging your Pardon miss. We must go." She said gpong to the front of the carriage where an oldan stood at the drivers seat.

He nodded.
Aqua was glad she would be home soon and hoped the others in the other ships were able to make it back home safely. She looked over to the mercenaries wondering what their world was like as they had all been very interesting characters.

Gwen stood back just staring at the women and who she sat next to on the driver's seat.

They waited for the others, an hour passed and the fairy tail guild arrived.

Aqua was glad she would be home soon and hoped the others in the other ships were able to make it back home safely. She looked over to the mercenaries wondering what their world was like as they had all been very interesting characters.

Gwen stood back just staring at the women and who she sat next to on the driver's seat.

They waited for the others, an hour passed and the fairy tail guild arrived.
Medic had taken some meeical supplies and soare parts. With Engineer's helpnhe created some kind of chamber. When activsresnit smoked and shook and then open. Out if stepped Scout wearing a pair of white pants. "Tokk you guys long enough." He said.

The man looked to be in a hurry as he set the horses going at a run.

Everyone except for Ben and Mirajane were there. Even Pinto had shown up.

Medic had taken some meeical supplies and soare parts. With Engineer's helpnhe created some kind of chamber. When activsresnit smoked and shook and then open. Out if stepped Scout wearing a pair of white pants. "Tokk you guys long enough." He said.

The man looked to be in a hurry as he set the horses going at a run.

Everyone except for Ben and Mirajane were there. Even Pinto had shown up.
"Scout you are back," Aqua said giving I'm a hug

Gwen stepped away as she watched the carriage speed away, before running away back to the theater to look for the doctor.

The guild was happy to see that Link was looking much better than they had last seen him.
"it is wonderful to see you all once again," Erza said the guild as they had arrived. "now...this battle will not be the easiest....we are here to take our guild back and end the tyranny of Ganondorf and free Magnolia from his presence. "

"Scout you are back," Aqua said giving I'm a hug

Gwen stepped away as she watched the carriage speed away, before running away back to the theater to look for the doctor.

The guild was happy to see that Link was looking much better than they had last seen him.
"it is wonderful to see you all once again," Erza said the guild as they had arrived. "now...this battle will not be the easiest....we are here to take our guild back and end the tyranny of Ganondorf and free Magnolia from his presence. "
Scout looked st her. "You like huggin' people don't you?" He asked.

He ran out to her. "Did you see where they took the old lady?"

Pinto nodded. "Every has been given a pair of portars earings." He said. "I'd love to help you against Ganondorf Link but he has someone working with him none of you can fight." He said.

Scout looked st her. "You like huggin' people don't you?" He asked.

He ran out to her. "Did you see where they took the old lady?"

Pinto nodded. "Every has been given a pair of portars earings." He said. "I'd love to help you against Ganondorf Link but he has someone working with him none of you can fight." He said.
Aqua giggled "yes I do" she replied letting go of the hug "sorry...just a way I show that I care" she said with a gentle smile.

"Doctor!....yes" she said as the Doctor ran up to her "they took the women into a carriage and went that way up the street...we can still find her I got this..." she said holding up a piece of petite coat she manager to tare of the women dress. "the women that took her...not sure if she was helping her...or not....it all just seemed weird.." Gwen replied.

"thank you Pinto" Erza said as a few of the Fairy Tail members held up or pulled out the portars earring as they pace them on. "you mean that Ganondorf is not the main person behind all of this? That there is someone else stronger?"Erza asked.

Aqua giggled "yes I do" she replied letting go of the hug "sorry...just a way I show that I care" she said with a gentle smile.

"Doctor!....yes" she said as the Doctor ran up to her "they took the women into a carriage and went that way up the street...we can still find her I got this..." she said holding up a piece of petite coat she manager to tare of the women dress. "the women that took her...not sure if she was helping her...or not....it all just seemed weird.." Gwen replied.

"thank you Pinto" Erza said as a few of the Fairy Tail members held up or pulled out the portars earring as they pace them on. "you mean that Ganondorf is not the main person behind all of this? That there is someone else stronger?"Erza asked.
"That's noce and all but I don't expect to see you again after today." He said.

"Alright do your thing." He said.

(Not yet! We don't want to fuse the whole guild at once)
"Working with not above." Pinto said. "I can feel his energy. He's as strong as me at least."

"That's noce and all but I don't expect to see you again after today." He said.

"Alright do your thing." He said.

(Not yet! We don't want to fuse the whole guild at once)
"Working with not above." Pinto said. "I can feel his energy. He's as strong as me at least."
"I know that...everyone if going on their own way after this...just I'm grateful for saving and helping me and all the others..." she said with a bow at the mercenaries, even if they did not really care it was only in her nature to be this way.

Gwen nodded as she held up the piece of petite coat and close her eyes concentrating. The piece of cloth floated just slightly over her hand in a purple hue. "got it.." she said opening her eyes. "let's go.." she said running off.

(ah right lol I forgot they cant place them on until they are going to use the power. XD lol I'm sorry but I just imagined the giant mass of the whole guild together ....horrifying 🤣)
"I see...so my guess you will be going after this man?" Erza said.

"I know that...everyone if going on their own way after this...just I'm grateful for saving and helping me and all the others..." she said with a bow at the mercenaries, even if they did not really care it was only in her nature to be this way.

Gwen nodded as she held up the piece of petite coat and close her eyes concentrating. The piece of cloth floated just slightly over her hand in a purple hue. "got it.." she said opening her eyes. "let's go.." she said running off.

(ah right lol I forgot they cant place them on until they are going to use the power. XD lol I'm sorry but I just imagined the giant mass of the whole guild together ....horrifying 🤣)
"I see...so my guess you will be going after this man?" Erza said.
Scout gave her a quick two finger salute.

He followed her at run.

"I will." Pinto said. "I'd invite you guys alone. But I doubt any of you are strong enough to survive," He said.

Scout gave her a quick two finger salute.

He followed her at run.

"I will." Pinto said. "I'd invite you guys alone. But I doubt any of you are strong enough to survive," He said.
Aqua just happily smiled back.

She followed the pice of pettie coat energy. Stoping right enfront of the location were the tail ended.

"Well I would not go around saying such things..." Erza said knowing some in the guide would resent that comment. " ..But I trust your judgment...and you had a nack in seancing foes with these extreme strength levels" she said folding her arms. "Fine Pinto you take care of this mystery foe....will take care of the rest..." she added

Aqua just happily smiled back.

She followed the pice of pettie coat energy. Stoping right enfront of the location were the tail ended.

"Well I would not go around saying such things..." Erza said knowing some in the guide would resent that comment. " ..But I trust your judgment...and you had a nack in seancing foes with these extreme strength levels" she said folding her arms. "Fine Pinto you take care of this mystery foe....will take care of the rest..." she added
Once they got Aqua's world the Mercs actually ended up stepping off with her. Their next actual job was jere.

The Doctor knocked on the door. The mam im the theatre had followed them accusing them of using some smoke and mirrors ruining his show.

He nodded and flew away. To fight the saiyan Nappa. Once upon a time he fought Nappa. As a time patroller. But that Nappa was less than a fly compared to this one. "Someone gave you a power boost Nappa." He said.

Meanwhile Devon amd the rest of the guild plus ryan prepared to attack Ganindorr amd take fairy tail back.

Once they got Aqua's world the Mercs actually ended up stepping off with her. Their next actual job was jere.

The Doctor knocked on the door. The mam im the theatre had followed them accusing them of using some smoke and mirrors ruining his show.

He nodded and flew away. To fight the saiyan Nappa. Once upon a time he fought Nappa. As a time patroller. But that Nappa was less than a fly compared to this one. "Someone gave you a power boost Nappa." He said.

Meanwhile Devon amd the rest of the guild plus ryan prepared to attack Ganindorr amd take fairy tail back.
"Wait you guys are getting off here too?..." Aqua asked as she walked off the ship and noticing them walking out with her.

Gwen looked at the man confused at first "sir calm down....but we had nothing to do what happened....we came into the theater when it was already occurring.." she said

Erza marched along with the rest of the guild ready to defeat Ganondorf and take their guild and Magnolia back.

"Wait you guys are getting off here too?..." Aqua asked as she walked off the ship and noticing them walking out with her.

Gwen looked at the man confused at first "sir calm down....but we had nothing to do what happened....we came into the theater when it was already occurring.." she said

Erza marched along with the rest of the guild ready to defeat Ganondorf and take their guild and Magnolia back.
Scout looked at her. "Well lookee at that. Guess we can hang a little more if ya want. But later. We gotta go." The mercs went into the city. "AQUA!" Suddenly she was grabbed into the air by an over excited swinging Peter.

"Who are you anyway?" The Doctor asked. "I don'r see why that's pertinent information do you sir, but if you must know my name is Charles Dickens."

Ryan was tossing a ball up and down. He threw it up and out came Torch. His first ever partner pokemon. A Blaziken. It punched its own palm eagerly. There was army waiting to meet them. Devon held out his hands letting his mana go through him. He created his army made up of hyrule soldiers. "MEN!" Devon yelled. "SUFFER NOT ONE MONSTER TO LIVE ATTACK!"

Scout looked at her. "Well lookee at that. Guess we can hang a little more if ya want. But later. We gotta go." The mercs went into the city. "AQUA!" Suddenly she was grabbed into the air by an over excited swinging Peter.

"Who are you anyway?" The Doctor asked. "I don'r see why that's pertinent information do you sir, but if you must know my name is Charles Dickens."

Ryan was tossing a ball up and down. He threw it up and out came Torch. His first ever partner pokemon. A Blaziken. It punched its own palm eagerly. There was army waiting to meet them. Devon held out his hands letting his mana go through him. He created his army made up of hyrule soldiers. "MEN!" Devon yelled. "SUFFER NOT ONE MONSTER TO LIVE ATTACK!"
(Omg I love it! Lol he just plucked her off were she was standing. I love it! Both a terrifying shock and super loving...lol he sweeped her off her feet 🤣)
"Okay...bye guys!" Aqua shouted as she waved at the mercs. She turned around to walk away to hear her name. She had just slightly turned towards the sound to only let out a squeaked yelped as she was suddenly grabbed into the air. "Peter?...*gasp*...PETER!!!" She happily squeeled as she tightly hugging him.

"Wait thee Charles Dickens?!...oh wow.." Gwen said looking at the man over

The army of monsters emerged from within the guild charging at Devon's army and the others.

(Omg I love it! Lol he just plucked her off were she was standing. I love it! Both a terrifying shock and super loving...lol he sweeped her off her feet 🤣)
"Okay...bye guys!" Aqua shouted as she waved at the mercs. She turned around to walk away to hear her name. She had just slightly turned towards the sound to only let out a squeaked yelped as she was suddenly grabbed into the air. "Peter?...*gasp*...PETER!!!" She happily squeeled as she tightly hugging him.

"Wait thee Charles Dickens?!...oh wow.." Gwen said looking at the man over

The army of monsters emerged from within the guild charging at Devon's army and the others.
Landing on a building he returned the hug in full. "Are you okay!? Are you hurt at all!?" He asked frantically still hugging.

"Yes?" The man asked confused.

Once again no matter how many times they cut them down the monsters got back up full of energy. Howevee Devon determined to find out this time used an enchantment to make himself invisible and snuck into the hall.

Landing on a building he returned the hug in full. "Are you okay!? Are you hurt at all!?" He asked frantically still hugging.

"Yes?" The man asked confused.

Once again no matter how many times they cut them down the monsters got back up full of energy. Howevee Devon determined to find out this time used an enchantment to make himself invisible and snuck into the hall.
Aqua closed her eyes and leaned against him as he fully hugged her back. "...just a bit burned and scratched up but im okay...really
" she said looking up at him and gently smiled

"Oh nothing...I just want to say your a wonderful writer and enjoyed your books" she replied.

The guild members were very suprised as their cheers died when the monster rose back like nothing had happened.

Aqua closed her eyes and leaned against him as he fully hugged her back. "...just a bit burned and scratched up but im okay...really
" she said looking up at him and gently smiled

"Oh nothing...I just want to say your a wonderful writer and enjoyed your books" she replied.

The guild members were very suprised as their cheers died when the monster rose back like nothing had happened.
"Oh thank god." He said somehow holdingnher even tighter. "The rest of thr class postponed my birthday party. We didn't want to do it without you." (Cuz they come ldn't do it with both team flash and 1-A)

"Oh well thank you very much. Now. Will someone please explain to me what's going on?"

Devon looked around the hall.

"Oh thank god." He said somehow holdingnher even tighter. "The rest of thr class postponed my birthday party. We didn't want to do it without you." (Cuz they come ldn't do it with both team flash and 1-A)

"Oh well thank you very much. Now. Will someone please explain to me what's going on?"

Devon looked around the hall.
Aqua smiled nuzzling into him as he managed to hug her even tighter. "Oh right....im sorry that you guys had to do that..." she said softly feeling bad.

"Well we are not sure ourselves we just got here...but we will find out" Gwen said.

A green glow came from one of the rooms. "I can't do this anymore....to many innocent lives are going to be lost once again..." a familur voice could her heard.

Aqua smiled nuzzling into him as he managed to hug her even tighter. "Oh right....im sorry that you guys had to do that..." she said softly feeling bad.

"Well we are not sure ourselves we just got here...but we will find out" Gwen said.

A green glow came from one of the rooms. "I can't do this anymore....to many innocent lives are going to be lost once again..." a familur voice could her heard.
(Gonna respond and then I'm gonna start stream of horror game)
"Don't you dare feel bad." He said firmly. "Not this time. Never this time."

"Probably aliens." The Doctor said. "Poppycock there's no such thing." Charles said.

He perked up and snuck into the room. That voice sounded familiar.

(Gonna respond and then I'm gonna start stream of horror game)
"Don't you dare feel bad." He said firmly. "Not this time. Never this time."

"Probably aliens." The Doctor said. "Poppycock there's no such thing." Charles said.

He perked up and snuck into the room. That voice sounded familiar.
(Sounds good....ooooh scary)
"I..its just....okay..." she said into his chest "...I missed you.." she said moving to look up at him. She had tear in her eyes the experience was horable but she had a small smile just glad to be back and be in his arms.

"You be suprised of what's out there.." Gwen said. She looked over to the doctor "so are we going to brake in?.." she asked him.

(Not sure who else would be there with her. Also guessing the battle could be shown throw a magical window of sorts.)
On the ground chained up was a familiar sight of Emma. She looked down sadly, tears flowing down her cheeks as she looked away from the images of the battle.

(Sounds good....ooooh scary)
"I..its just....okay..." she said into his chest "...I missed you.." she said moving to look up at him. She had tear in her eyes the experience was horable but she had a small smile just glad to be back and be in his arms.

"You be suprised of what's out there.." Gwen said. She looked over to the doctor "so are we going to brake in?.." she asked him.

(Not sure who else would be there with her. Also guessing the battle could be shown throw a magical window of sorts.)
On the ground chained up was a familiar sight of Emma. She looked down sadly, tears flowing down her cheeks as she looked away from the images of the battle.
"I missed you too." He said kissing her forehead.

"Course not." Thr Doctor knocked.

"Emma!?" He rushed over to her becomung visible.

"I missed you too." He said kissing her forehead.

"Course not." Thr Doctor knocked.

"Emma!?" He rushed over to her becomung visible.
She lightly blush smiling, she adored the forehead kisses as to Aqua found the action tender and loving. She reached up and gently held his cheek as she leaned up to give him a kiss.

"You really think they are going to tell us what's going on?....they were not at all wanting to talk when I followed them out the theater..."

"Devon?....oh my gosh Devon!" (can see her pronouncing his name with an accent XD just because I read this name that way) she said and a hushed whisper. "What are you doing here?! You have to get out now...you should not be here" she whispered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back