• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Of course they can join, as long as they're quick, I'm about to close the RP soon.
Quick question on this just because I'm curious- would people already in the rp still be able to add characters or would you be closing all that too? My dumb brain might have told myself I need a male character but also I don't LMAO

sees the announcement for everyone going inside

also sees ares is inside himself

heh lmao

Quick question on this just because I'm curious- would people already in the rp still be able to add characters or would you be closing all that too? My dumb brain might have told myself I need a male character but also I don't LMAO
You can continue to add characters if you want, I'm just closing it off to people who want to join.

You can continue to add characters if you want, I'm just closing it off to people who want to join.
Okies awesome! We may someday see me with a male character in the future then probably a boy from Persona knowing me LMAO But that's in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Back