• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It's in a rather good area for downtown at least, no sign of homeless and pretty light traffic
Yeah, I had lived right in the thick of it. Thankfully, I donโ€™t live down there anymore. Im in the valley now

Oops well i think both Tim and Sarin have been properlly destroyed. Oh well.

Hey twinkie you wanna meet the other one now-

Oops well i think both Tim and Sarin have been properlly destroyed. Oh well.

Hey twinkie you wanna meet the other one now-
Theโ€” otherโ€” oneโ€”?

Theโ€” otherโ€” oneโ€”?
You know... Callie's pretty open and still on a high from making fun of Midna, she's pretty fun too so maybe they could have some girl talk!
When... Sarin wakes up of course.
I-if... she wakes up.
shit what have I done

You know... Callie's pretty open and still on a high from making fun of Midna, she's pretty fun too so maybe they could have some girl talk!
When... Sarin wakes up of course.
I-if... she wakes up.
shit what have I done
Yeahhhโ€ฆ Sarin is just kinda facedown on a path right now out of sight from everyone, so I donโ€™t think sheโ€™s going to be up for a whileโ€ฆ

Yeahhhโ€ฆ Sarin is just kinda facedown on a path right now out of sight from everyone, so I donโ€™t think sheโ€™s going to be up for a whileโ€ฆ
Callie's still walking up, if it's alright I'm willing to let her try to fix her up if you think that would be fine.
Of course if you think interacting with another RPer would be better, that's fine by me, just thought I'd let you know that is an option, and everyone is about to enter the mansion so you'd need to be picked up pretty soon or it may be Host Ever's problem

Callie's still walking up, if it's alright I'm willing to let her try to fix her up if you think that would be fine.
Of course if you think interacting with another RPer would be better, that's fine by me, just thought I'd let you know that is an option, and everyone is about to enter the mansion so you'd need to be picked up pretty soon or it may be Host Ever's problem
Thatโ€™s very true

I'm about to make my post too, but I can wait if you wanna think on it for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back