• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
that is tmi man LMFAO
The celestials well are in control of the world in the one piece universe.. theyโ€™re known to be supremacists. Yeah they have ideals that theyโ€™re above everyone and yeah theyโ€™re protected by the world government. The celestials are the worst..

The celestials well are in control of the world in the one piece universe.. theyโ€™re known to be supremacists. Yeah they have ideals that theyโ€™re above everyone and yeah theyโ€™re protected by the world government. The celestials are the worst..
ah like irl government

Donโ€™t ever.. ever let Luffy join in on a game of dodgeball or volleyball cause of the unfair advantage of his devil fruit.

Lemme guess, These Celestials. Theyre either One piece's Version of Freeza or the Future androids or DIO Because those 4, The Future androids and dio especially are the worst because at least freeza's entertaining to watch and im only on Phantom blood so far.

Last edited:
Oh, wow, I don't check in for one day, and suddenly we have new characters from some of my favorite series xD Hello new people ^^

And the other one has a teenage girl Build a bear so that she can start a killing game because she loves Murder mysteries and the Bear is Just like Bowser and eggman, he keeps coming back to force people to send each others asses to another dimension.

Tbh the motivation for the killing game was plunging the world into despair and not liking murder mysteries but yeah xD

Though funnily enough, my characters are from V3 which is like a completely separate continuity to the other games, and I'm not even sure if Kyoko interacted with Miu or Tenko even in the non-canon spin-off

Tbh the motivation for the killing game was plunging the world into despair and not liking murder mysteries but yeah xD
Man this chick is cray-cray. She didnt do the plunging right.
It's notorious for the "banish to the shadow realm!" Which 4kids made up to censor "murder"
Honestly sounds worse than Murder, Why kill your foes when a Dimension of darkness can make them beg for death?

Lemme guess, These Celestials. Theyre either One piece's Version of Freeza or the Future androids or DIO Because those 4, The Future androids and dio especially are the worst because at least freeza's entertaining to watch and im only on Phantom blood so far.
Lol no itโ€™s just that they supremacists ideals itโ€™s the five elders who really run the world government. When I mean the worst thereโ€™s a lot of racism and slavery going on.

Not all of the celestials or the marines are bad..

Man this chick is cray-cray. She didnt do the plunging right.

Honestly sounds worse than Murder, Why kill your foes when a Dimension of darkness can make them beg for death?
Itโ€™s 4kids? Man the 4kids version of one piece. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back