• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Man this chick is cray-cray. She didnt do the plunging right.

Honestly sounds worse than Murder, Why kill your foes when a Dimension of darkness can make them beg for death?
Ikr?! They really didn't think it through.

Especially since rescuing(?) Their friends from the shadow realm became an arc I think??? From what I heat I never watched.

Ikr?! They really didn't think it through.

Especially since rescuing(?) Their friends from the shadow realm became an arc I think??? From what I heat I never watched.
Yeah i mean You're gonna plunge the world into despair by Making highschoolers murder each other? That's not exactly the best plan ever for several reasons.

Yeah that was an Inevitable arc.

Ugh I basically skipped an entire ranks worth of gear in mhr. No wonder things are hittjng so hard lmao. Now I gotta play catch up but this stupid mud otter WONT GIVE ME ITS GOLDEN ORB WHYYYYY

Good morning fellow captives~

So my friend doesnโ€™t remember their username (otherwise id tell ya). Theyโ€™re gonna try to figure it out, but they are at work right now. it could take up to 3 days, but it could also be within the day

So my friend doesnโ€™t remember their username (otherwise id tell ya). Theyโ€™re gonna try to figure it out, but they are at work right now. it could take up to 3 days, but it could also be within the day
Oh. Well, I'll allow them to enter, but the RP will be closed for anyone else.

Callie is a sweetheart for helping Sarin ๐Ÿฅบ

Callie is a sweetheart for helping Sarin ๐Ÿฅบ
Aww... let's hope Sarin agrees!
intrusive thought won: Is Squiddie a slur for inklings?
I mean, Squiddo is just Squid + Kiddo, I don't think Squiddie would be that bad.
I used to call the bloopers from mario squiddies though when I was like 6 lol so thanks for the trip down memory lane

Still undecided, and I don't plan on deciding soon who knows when I will but if I did go the Persona route it'd likely either be Joker, or P3's protag Minato, cuz who doesn't need an emo jesus around LMAO

But who knows what I'll do. I just figured I'd make sure the chance to make another character was still on the table with you closing the rp and all ^^ and the fact that I somehow have 0 male characters amazes me

Now if we wanna get into lore now, Inklings wouldn't have the slurs. That would be the octolings, who have been associated with the Octarian Army which has stolen the Great Zapfish, the power supply of a whole city, on two separate occasions. They weren't actually accepted in the community until Pearl and Marina's reign when it became publically known that Marina was actually an Octoling and they began escaping from the Deepsea Metro, now revitalized thanks to the Squid Sister's song: Calamari Inkantation.

Aww... let's hope Sarin agrees!

I mean, Squiddo is just Squid + Kiddo, I don't think Squiddie would be that bad.
I used to call the bloopers from mario squiddies though when I was like 6 lol so thanks for the trip down memory lane
Ok.. I now I canโ€™t stop thinking Squiddie as a certain Squidward lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back