• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monsters & Humans (Closed)

JayJin said:
Hey @Dkingow, I believe your prisoners are getting restless. (I think Dkingow went to bed or something.)
He coulda at least released us from situational bondage before he did that......

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Im going to acctually try chocolate covered popcorn, brb

[/QUOTE]
You're gonna have a good time.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Im going to acctually try chocolate covered popcorn, brb

[/QUOTE]
Glad i made you hunger for some chocolate covered popcorn.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]He coulda at least released us from situational bondage before he did that......

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, running while this person is not here to stop it wouldn't be nice. Maybe, strike up a convo. with Arty. Get a backstory, details about this person. Who knows, maybe you two can take power into your own hands. I can already picture it, "Mad Scientist and Merc, traveling and causing chaos." Or, something along those lines.

JayJin said:
Yeah, running while this person is not here to stop it wouldn't be nice. Maybe, strike up a convo. with Arty. Get a backstory, details about this person. Who knows, maybe you two can take power into your own hands. I can already picture it, "Mad Scientist and Merc, traveling and causing chaos." Or, something along those lines.
Dkingow said:
sorry i am dozing off lol
Cocaine'll straighten you out. 60 bucks an ounce.....its good trust me, this is the internet.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]It was throughly mediocre at best

[/QUOTE]
Fight me. right now

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]It was throughly mediocre at best

[/QUOTE]
Ouch, my heart. I think you hit my heart. Nah, but seriously it's not the greatest, but for some odd reason that's where my mind went.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Cocaine'll straighten you out. 60 bucks an ounce.....its good trust me, this is the internet.

[/QUOTE]
Really, cause i heard Adderall is pretty good. You can trust me too, this is the internet after all.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]1v1 rust quickscopes only

[/QUOTE]
"I don't have any cash, but I do have the pink slip to my car"

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania][media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Oh god, i remember that one.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Ughuhguhghguhghghuhguhd oh no stop ugughuuauhuahauh xD

[/QUOTE]
I felt so bad when i was busting out laughing. The first ever time i watched it, i had tears in my eyes and pain in my stomach from laughing so much.

JayJin said:
I felt so bad when i was busting out laughing. The first ever time i watched it, i had tears in my eyes and pain in my stomach from laughing so much.
I was really high when I first watched it and started crying for some reason..........I wasn't even sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back