• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monsters & Humans (Closed)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](
Who-Told-You-Youre-Adopted-Easy-A-Gif.gif
)

[/QUOTE]
Right, that was acctually pretty funny, but allow me to explain my slight metagaming. Remember when I said;

Nia shot a 'you sure about this?' look at jay. She wasnt to trustworthy of mercenarys, they'll betray you on a moments notice, just for the money.

Now you've (presumably) got loads of $ and a grudge, plenty of reason for you to fight us. Its cool though I'll edit my post to say 'get more guards just in case the silvers somehow found us' if thats what you wish.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Right, that was acctually pretty funny, but allow me to explain my slight metagaming. Remember when I said;
Nia shot a 'you sure about this?' look at jay. She wasnt to trustworthy of mercenarys, they'll betray you on a moments notice, just for the money.

Now you've (presumably) got loads of $ and a grudge, plenty of reason for you to fight us. Its cool though I'll edit my post to say 'get more guards just in case the silvers somehow found us' if thats what you wish.

[/QUOTE]
actually, my character never gave her the money. So, she only has a grudge.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Right, that was actually pretty funny, but allow me to explain my slight metagaming. Remember when I said;

[/QUOTE]
lol, I was just joking. In that scene of the movie the black son says "Why does that matter? I'm adopted" and the dad sarcastically follows up with "What!? Oh my god! Who told you!?".........ya know......cuz its obvious he's adopted juts like it was obvious Luka would do exactly that.

I like it this way, it fits your character.

Btw, Luka is broke af, she spends all her money on equipment and mindless self indulgence so her wealth lies in loads of anti-monster specific weaponry and pleasures of the flesh not actual money which is why she was set up in a condemned building in the beginning.....but that's inconsequential to the story right now.

JayJin said:
actually, my character never gave her the money. So, she only has a grudge.
Not even that, she's just gonna be a hyper-lethal spaz for the other team now. Luka isn't conscious enough to hold grudges she'll just single y'all out for comedic effect. Especially Nia "Salty" Davion.

So fucking awesome! I have to say that it's my favorite movie. The quick witted humor, the different plot than most superhero movies. Fourth wall breaks, and the actors and actresses is exactly what I wanted for the movie. (Plus, that was the first ever R-rated movie made by Marvel.)

JayJin said:
So fucking awesome! I have to say that it's my favorite movie. The quick witted humor, the different plot than most superhero movies. Fourth wall breaks, and the actors and actresses is exactly what I wanted for the movie. (Plus, that was the first ever R-rated movie made by Marvel.)
I, legitimately, can't agree more. I was a little annoyed they didn't include his split personalities, tho. Hopefully, they make more movies with bigger budgets so they can add them and have random cameos voice them

images

Last edited by a moderator:
God, I would love that. (I heard that they're making another one thanks to how much people paid to see the first one.) I really want Morgan Freeman to be the crazy, unpredictable voice because it would be so out of character for him. I don't know who I would want for the calm, rational voice to be.

JayJin said:
God, I would love that. (I heard that they're making another one thanks to how much people paid to see the first one.) I really want Morgan Freeman to be the crazy, unpredictable voice because it would be so out of character for him. I don't know who I would want for the calm, rational voice to be.
Sir Patrick Stewart as a voice would be lit...or Patrick Warburton.

Patrick Stewart and Morgan Freeman. Now, that's a duo that I would like to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
JayJin said:
Patrick Stewart and Morgan Freeman. Now, that's a duo that I would like to see.
Oh my god could you imagine Christopher Walken voicing xD

Id love to see what the after credits scene would be for the next movie. "What are you expecting another teaser for Deadpool 3? Fuck off, go home. Thanks for the money!"

"What the hell are you still doing here? Don't you got a life! Jesus, I didn't blow 'pulverine' for this bullshit."

no, no, no. Ryan Reynolds dressed in the Deadpool costume singing never going to give you up.

Dkingow said:
Wow gone fore a few hours to see Warcraft and 4 pages are added xD
Its official; none of us can leave and do things without getting completely left in the dust

Dkingow said:
Never said that just saw 4 pages pop up XP
I know, if you want I could always tell you if you need to know. Also, how was Warcraft?

AWESOME!!!! and I mean I am planning on just killing more people, and Silvers out there going to meet with Misty at the Club? We need to kill some monsters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back