• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monsters & Humans (Closed)

Cool, I want to see it, badly. Well, whenever you want to join in, go ahead.

Dkingow said:
AWESOME!!!! and I mean I am planning on just killing more people, and Silvers out there going to meet with Misty at the Club? We need to kill some monsters
^^ Did you say kill more people?

Dkingow said:
Just a heads up what have the neturals been doing? Any Riverts out there?
Well, I know that there are two Riverts, but they haven't been on in awhile. Your character could make deal with the Merc, Luka. @Olivia Acerbi's character. There are so many characters that I don't really know.

Well if anyone needs me I will be in my office at the club. Any Silvers can walk in, any neutral, well hopefully don't know who I am, unless word is spreading then I must know and kill the traitors!!

Dkingow said:
Well if anyone needs me I will be in my office at the club. Any Silvers can walk in, any neutral, well hopefully don't know who I am, unless word is spreading then I must know and kill the traitors!!
You also got @Arty's character, John, the mad scientist. I believe that he's a Silver and that he likes to put nonhuman bodies and turn them into cyborgs.

Dkingow said:
hmm.....is "the club" actually a club?

Dkingow said:
Yes it is. Its a night club for all, humans and creatures alike, But also the headquarters for the Silvers.
Oh yeah...I think our characters are gonna get along just fine

JayJin said:
You also got @Arty's character, John, the mad scientist. I believe that he's a Silver and that he likes to put nonhuman bodies and turn them into cyborgs.
Not really. I was joking then. More like cybernetic implants for humans. Enhancing strength and stuff. He does like to torture "them"

Easy rundown for any Silvers.

Misty May (Leader of the Silvers) owns the All NightVale Long Club. (Yes I just came up with that) The headquarter is on the 2nd floor overlooking the dance floor with one way glass. The 3rd floor is where the Conference room and Planning rooms are. The basement has a firing range and torture chamber for any pleasures you may want with the monsters. We also have techs working to make any and all weapons imaginable to defeat the monsters.

Down the street is a dinner called Juliet's House of Food (I know kinda dumb name) where all are welcome to eat. She also owns this as Juliet Walker. She uses the dinner as an escape route if she is being followed, not only because there is an underground tunnel that leads to the Club, but because as the owner people dont get suspicious when they hear that she is the owner of the place.

Misty is ruthless but knows how to keep up with her emotions. You will almost never see her mad, if you do you tend to not live to tell about it.

The ultimate goal is to kill off all monsters and beasts and turn the humans against them to keep them out, by any means, even if a few humans have to be sacrificed. Misty loves the idea of making everyone pay.

I legit fear everyone in the club, all of you in the same room, it might tear a hole in space-time with the amount of darkness and evil in one spot.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]I legit fear everyone in the club, all of you in the same room, it might tear a hole in space-time with the amount of darkness and evil in one spot.

[/QUOTE]
Now, we just need Voldemort, Galactus, Doom, General Zod, Mystique, Magneto and Superman. (What!? He killed a city with his laser eyes in Man of Steel. How could I not put him on the list?)

JayJin said:
Now, we just need Voldemort, Galactus, Doom, General Zod, Mystique, Magneto and Superman. (What!? He killed a city with his laser eyes in Man of Steel. How could I not put him on the list?)
You forgot sauron, the joker, and satan

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]You forgot sauron, the joker, and satan

[/QUOTE]
(Don't forget Aquaman. Seriously, do you know how many goldfishes die everyday. He's doing a terrible job.)

Olivia Acerbi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18431-arty/ said:
@Arty[/URL] So........, looks like @Dkingow is holding us literary prisoners......
(Yeah, let's give him 10 more minutes. He doesn't show up, we leave :3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back