• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monsters & Humans (Closed)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]I was really high when I first watched it and started crying for some reason..........I wasn't even sad

[/QUOTE]
i couldn't help it. You just see her disappear followed by ow! Ugnugh

I can't even begin to understand what kind pain you have to be in to make those sounds xD

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]I can't even begin to understand what kind pain you have to be in to make those sounds xD

[/QUOTE]
Grape Lady pains.

It goes from Ow ~ crying ~ Ahhh ~ crying, while screaming in pain ~ Grape Lady pains.

JayJin said:
Grape Lady pains.
It goes from Ow ~ crying ~ Ahhh ~ crying, while screaming in pain ~ Grape Lady pains.
She kinds sounded like that fish from the episode when spongebob had bad breath at the movies

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]She kinds sounded like that fish from the episode when spongebob had bad breath at the movies

[/QUOTE]
That's spot on.

JayJin said:
Alright, so what was the last thing you read?
"All of a sudden there was a light and then I was falling."

sorry idk why your legitimate question made me think of an incredibly obscure quote from Predators (@V@)

Um, that one girl stole, I was in kitten and this other girl was trying to get you guys to go with her to her masters...

PixieDusts said:
Um, that one girl stole, I was in kitten and this other girl was trying to get you guys to go with her to her masters...
Alright, so what happened was that Luke took you with us and at the moment he has you in his pocket. If you want, you can see what he has done. (I believe he killed a old man, but saved the old woman. So you could see that if you want to.) Now, he's sleeping in his own bed with a cut on his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back