• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monsters & Humans (Closed)

@Lord Anubis, you might be busy, but I just wanted to let you know that I replied to your post.

Don't know if you saw it since it's buried under a bunch of other posts. xD But, I just wanted to be sure that you knew.

@JayJin When is your band of hall monitors gonna stop playing with knives and try to raid the warehouse? I'd really like to have Luka knarking you guys out be a part of this arc but @Dkingow isn't gonna be able to be very involved today and I'm running low on witty repartee to sling at @Arty 's Boy Frankenstein, without resorting to actual plot advancement. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivia Acerbi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36138-jayjin/ said:
@JayJin[/URL] When is your band of hall monitors gonna stop playing with knives and try to raid the warehouse? I'd really like to have Luka knarking you guys out be a part of this arc but @Dkingow isn't gonna be able to be very involved today and I'm running low on witty repartee to sling at @Arty 's Boy Frankenstein, without resorting to actual plot advancement. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sorry, it probably won't be for a while. Unless, they want a time skip, which i'm okay with. Or, you could knark on us right now, just don't expect a response from @Dkingow.

JokerValentine said:
Trying to stay relevant in the RP like
Go to the All Nightvale Long club, join us, join the darkside (>BD).............we're heavily undermanned

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Go to the All Nightvale Long club, join us, join the darkside (>BD).............we're heavily undermanned

[/QUOTE]
I was just there!!! And then I left pursuing Loki-Dei.

I'm currently stalking someone's hideout

JokerValentine said:
I was just there!!! And then I left pursuing Loki-Dei.
I'm currently stalking someone's hideout
Damn, looks like I missed my chance to escape from Dialogue Trap: the anti-monster organization AKA The Silver

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Damn, looks like I missed my chance to escape from Dialogue Trap: the anti-monster organization AKA The Silver

[/QUOTE]
Uh your character owes mine for getting you out of the situation. I take it they'll make it up to him :P

JokerValentine said:
Uh your character owes mine for getting you out of the situation. I take it they'll make it up to him :P
Too bad there's literally no plot device I can currently use to get out of this discursive chokehold @Arty has put me in again. My only out was to have someone else come in but I blew that, apparently. Ah

Olivia Acerbi]Too bad there's literally no plot device I can currently use to get out of this discursive chokehold [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18431-arty/ said:
@Arty[/URL] has put me in again. My only out was to have someone else come in but I blew that, apparently. Ah
Honestly Arty may just be off for the night. I usually wait for a bit, and if they are off for a while AND you are dying to get out of it, it is your call how to deal with it.

JokerValentine said:
Honestly Arty may just be off for the night. I usually wait for a bit, and if they are off for a while AND you are dying to get out of it, it is your call how to deal with it.
Nah, I've been lurking every now and again. He's been "engaged in conversation" all day....last seen 20 mins ago. He probably just doesn't care all that much. I don't hold it against him, tho.

@Arty (<_<) well, maybe a little.

JokerValentine said:
I mean, apparently all of the non-humans are on the streets. Maybe I can head back to the club. Maybe. I need a reason though
Lol, you don't have to mess with your narrative. Thanks tho

Arty said:
Here, I'm a bit busy, I GIVE PERMISSION TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praise the Lord! I'm free, Hallelujah! I'm gonna motion to just scrap everything that went down in the club.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Lol, you don't have to mess with your narrative. Thanks tho
Praise the Lord! I'm free, Hallelujah! I'm gonna motion to just scrap everything that went down in the club.

[/QUOTE]
FIND ME OK! I need someone to talk to

JokerValentine said:
FIND ME OK! I need someone to talk to
I have no idea were you're character is or why I'd send my character there. Give me something to run with. Who's hideout are you at?

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]I have no idea were you're character is or why I'd send my character there. Give me something to run with. Who's hideout are you at?

[/QUOTE]
The one from earlier. I followed D-L there, but he disappeared.

I don't know a reason, but as far as I know, nobody is there. Perhaps you want to find out who saved you, and so you walk towards the last place you saw him.

JokerValentine said:
The one from earlier. I followed D-L there, but he disappeared.
I don't know a reason, but as far as I know, nobody is there. Perhaps you want to find out who saved you, and so you walk towards the last place you saw him.
Oh, you're going to the Hotel owned by Satan's Elvish cousin @Lord Anubis who's in cahoots with @JayJin 's girlscout troop.

The character that just betrayed all of them going there would be stupidly crazy........so I guess its actually pretty in-character. Alright, I'll scrap the silver and send Luka your way.

@Lord Anubis[/URL] who's in cahoots with @JayJin 's girlscout troop.
The character that just betrayed all of them going there would be stupidly crazy........so I guess its actually pretty in-character. Alright, I'll scrap the silver and send Luka your way.
Sounds good! I will probably be lying in wait in the bushes somewhere. 0-0

Hey guys sorry for not being able to get on. There was an indecent where I live, if any of you may have heard, at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando Florida, and I have been trying to keep up with it, in the off chance that a friend or family friend was involved. My mother had a few coworkers that went to the club and got hit during the ordeal so it has been a rough day.

I will try to catch back up and see what I can post, but it is almost 10pm here and I do have work tomorrow so i hope it is okay if I dont post anything.

Dkingow said:
Hey guys sorry for not being able to get on. There was an indecent where I live, if any of you may have heard, at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando Florida, and I have been trying to keep up with it, in the off chance that a friend or family friend was involved. My mother had a few coworkers that went to the club and got hit during the ordeal so it has been a rough day.
I will try to catch back up and see what I can post, but it is almost 10pm here and I do have work tomorrow so i hope it is okay if I dont post anything.
I hope everything is alright with you and your family. if you need anyone to talk to, let me know.

Dkingow said:
Oh yeah, someone sent me a snap of it last night. I don't know what to say except I hope none of you're friends got hurt. They're calling it the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil since 9/11. 50 dead and more injured

I hope so as well, one of the Universal Studios Team members that my fiancee was friends of friends was killed so she is trying to help who she can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back