• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monsters & Humans (Closed)

Dkingow said:
More or less im just trying to think how to jump back in
Whatever way you want to. The last post was of your character wanting to kill. So if you want another death, maybe we can play that as a plot. A murdered monster that the cops found. "Who could do such a thing?" Y'know that kind of jazz, but whatever you want is fine.

JayJin said:
Whatever way you want to. The last post was of your character wanting to kill. So if you want another death, maybe we can play that as a plot. A murdered monster that the cops found. "Who could do such a thing?" Y'know that kind of jazz, but whatever you want is fine.
Thanks for the idea ;)

MelodyRain said:
I have got no clue where anyone is. No sort of time frame or anything.
So basically what is happening, a group of supernaturals attacked the Silvers, now they are at a guy's place and his name is Zetherian. Misty, the Silver's leader is trying to get humans on her side, so she's killing people so that way she can rile people up. If you have anymore questions, just ask.

JokerValentine said:
Just a question: are there any people who have human characters I could possibly interact with?
Misty, the Silver leader. Luka is a human, but she's with us and I believe John, the mad scientist that likes to use supernatural creatures and turn them into machines.

JayJin said:
Misty, the Silver leader. Luka is a human, but she's with us and I believe John, the mad scientist that likes to use supernatural creatures and turn them into machines.
Would I be able to interact with them? Where are they right now? I may join the party

JokerValentine said:
Would I be able to interact with them? Where are they right now? I may join the party
Well, Misty is probably in the Silver's HQ which is a club. While John I don't really know of and Luka is with us.

JayJin said:
So basically what is happening, a group of supernaturals attacked the Silvers, now they are at a guy's place and his name is Zetherian. Misty, the Silver's leader is trying to get humans on her side, so she's killing people so that way she can rile people up. If you have anymore questions, just ask.
Is it in the evening? I saw some people saying they were going to their rooms so maybe it's later in the day?

JokerValentine said:
Luka is with Misty then?
No, Misty is the HQ of the Silvers (A.K.A. the club.) Luka is with us. She's practically a mercenary so she went with us because my character offered her money to finish the Riverts and the Silvers.

Olivia Acerbi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36138-jayjin/ said:
@JayJin[/URL]
Who has a character in the Silver? I kinda need an in to progress....
Misty, the Silver leader and I believe John, the mad scientist. Misty's creator is @Dkingow and John's creator is @Arty, just in case you want to tag em

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]"We may also need a new base of operation, considering Luka, now probably hates us... or me more specifically. I assume she will run to the silvers and betray us as quickly as possible"

[/QUOTE]
(
Who-Told-You-Youre-Adopted-Easy-A-Gif.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back