• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Pumpkid Pumpkid
You keep putting my name in there but I don't see anything that references Etienne or Woz at all
I know, I'm not mentioning you but tagging you because it's the caretakers and you are in this situation as well and the caretakers are like Hazel they must be listened to or read. So its an important part basically why I tagged you otherwise I wouldn't

Etienne and Hazel

Dean Hazel: Now Etienne, these quests that I give you are truly perilous. I would not ask you to risk yourself on such endeavors if I did not think you strong enough to face them.
Etienne: Worry not, Dean Hazel... I promise that I will give my all to accomplish these tasks
Dean Hazel: Good! Now go forth!
*Etienne leaves*
Castiel: Was it okay to lie to him like that?
Dean Hazel: You, Galith and Marshall are far too busy for these requests.... Etienne has already helped out most of the student body... soooo why not let HIM handle these tasks?
Castiel: You just wanted free labor didn't you?
Dean Hazel: I will neither agree nor disagree

*sigh* I really hate how people walk away it's an impirtant scene meaning it involves everyone in the messhall unless you walk away. Not to control you but because its unrealistic to ignore the situation when it's a serious matter.
*sighs* well at lest Evan and mica are going well

Etienne and Woz

Etienne: WOZ THE HUNTERS ARE ATTACKING
Woz: Back into the black onesies?
Etienne: Yep
Woz: Urghhh
*They rip off their clothes to reveal their black uniforms*
Dean Hazel: Why don't we get those uniforms?
Woz: Do you have $10,000 to give me?
Dean Hazel: WHAT?! We don't have that kind of money
Woz: Etienne gave me the material, his was free....however you guys have to pay
Seven: Uhhhh Cora and I might be able to buy a couple
Woz: Ya'll REALLY want me to take time out of today to measure yo asses for these onesies?
Etienne: They're REALLY snug

Etienne: So the friendship bracelets failed... I’m just gonna punch them until they get along
Little did you know killing etinne is how they bond
You know do vampires and werewolves not get along like in the movies here?
This ain't twilight so no. They are mortal enemies but also lovers in my eyes xD mostly because I have a wolfbat hybrid character. But Nathan has no beef with vampires unless Cas and Nathan were raised traditionally with other werewolf clan then yes he would absolutely hate the vampire but no.

Theyung01 Theyung01 Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness is your partner :3 you may post whenever. We're all in the messhall

Little did you know killing etinne is how they bond

This ain't twilight so no. They are mortal enemies but also lovers in my eyes xD mostly because I have a wolfbat hybrid character. But Nathan has no beef with vampires unless Cas and Nathan were raised traditionally with other werewolf clan then yes he would absolutely hate the vampire but no.

Theyung01 Theyung01 Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness is your partner :3 you may post whenever. We're all in the messhall
Enjoy my friend for my post is done and faith might get a little freaked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back