• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Someone still needs to answer cas
Someone will. I sent Mars to go get Hazel to help easily blend her into the situation.
YEAH your a horrible husband, you let her think it was her fault,

also MARSHALL :( poor boy i feel so bad for him right now darn it telith being unable to control is anger
He's so disappointed right now. He takes attacking humans as a grave offense.

Someone will. I sent Mars to go get Hazel to help easily blend her into the situation.

He's so disappointed right now. He takes attacking humans as a grave offense.
Yeah, I'll post and tag you where Hazel is for now let the explaination continue. It's hard to rate posts when ya interact with the same person's characters like one is sad one is awe

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 we still gotta remember that Ruben scared Telith ladt night xD hahaha they gotta interact more.

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm oh boy! Just read thr post and I gotta say it just gave me a brilliant idea you have no idea what ya just did woof! *is excited*

yeah :D differently that especially since ruben hasn't seen his humanoid form so just watching a random guy he apparently hasn't ment run away, is going to be some funny shit unless he was in the mess hall and saw what just happened...
telith you little drama boy i just realized that

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 we still gotta remember that Ruben scared Telith ladt night xD hahaha they gotta interact more.

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm oh boy! Just read thr post and I gotta say it just gave me a brilliant idea you have no idea what ya just did woof! *is excited*

Oh goodness XD That shaq meme makes it even worse. My body is ready.
:( naww... teliths really going to be trying to make it up to marshall once he finds out how angry/disappointed he is in him
It'll take a lot. Mostly head pats and pleading for forgiveness but his trust in him is going to be pretty damaged

Directors Commentary: Now in this scene I actually wanted Etienne to pin Cora and have sex with her on the spot where they made their contract. I was forced to take it out because it didn't flow well with the rest of the scenes beforehand....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back