• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“Tended to by a Rookie”

Woz: You Don’t need no Alakazam to patch up someone who got hit
Etienne: I bet you he hasn’t read the Book of Kouta
Woz: Etienne.... no one except your family and the friends of Fruit Jesus even acknowledge Fruit Jesus

Que? XD aight my dudes I posted time for some answers
Highkey want to have Nova jump out of the tree when she reaches the top or fall from it just because -decides to make her jump from treetop- Also poor Marshall made this wonderful meal that Telith went and destroyed the area. Cora freaking dipped and is probably going to go into hiding because I'm lazy because she's scared of hurting others or getting hurt again.

Highkey want to have Nova jump out of the tree when she reaches the top or fall from it just because -decides to make her jump from treetop- Also poor Marshall made this wonderful meal that Telith went and destroyed the area. Cora freaking dipped and is probably going to go into hiding because I'm lazy because she's scared of hurting others or getting hurt again.
Oh I thought she was there my bad xD cause Hazel is to appear. I will change it though

Oh lord, I've been gifted the perfect opportunity
did i do a good?
nooo... poor marshall telith going to have to make it up to him somehow :(

Nope with my last post I had her evacuate cause she felt endangered. It's her self preservation kicking in strong
Must read. Honestly I know some people are busy, but I also like to speed up the story how it is. Not trying to be mean it's just I know what happens after awhile of not moving the story so much people just grow bored or dip and I am a dedicated rper trging to search for inspirstion *holy noise* Anywho there will always be new faces coming and going and there has :3 in general I'm glad this small weird band exists it makes rping fun and am appreciative to everyone trying their best. XD

Must read. Honestly I know some people are busy, but I also like to speed up the story how it is. Not trying to be mean it's just I know what happens after awhile of not moving the story so much people just grow bored or dip and I am a dedicated rper trging to search for inspirstion *holy noise* Anywho there will always be new faces coming and going and there has :3 in general I'm glad this small weird band exists it makes rping fun and am appreciative to everyone trying their best. XD
thanks :) your also really good, at rps your characters are amazing, and i'm glad to be here with ya guys, everyone here is great

I know what you mean. I've seen lots come and go so I get it. I just try to keep things fun and interesting the best I can. I struggle with -stuff- but I try not to let it bother me too much and hopefully it doesn't bother all of you! I think we're going at a pretty good pace right now too

I know what you mean. I've seen lots come and go so I get it. I just try to keep things fun and interesting the best I can. I struggle with -stuff- but I try not to let it bother me too much and hopefully it doesn't bother all of you! I think we're going at a pretty good pace right now too
I try to pace myself I will always eait 4 you SIS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back