• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
THERES MORE????? I freaking loved it! He was jumping off the trees like a ninja and took the fall for her. So heroic! I have a deep deep obsession with heroism in case you didn't notice. Gets me going
Bad boy tsunderes/ mystetious with heroism sounds like the perfect guy xD. Im'm glad. Of course he cares she's practically his mate but it's not official YET. He's just a bit distant for now

Bad boy tsunderes/ mystetious with heroism sounds like the perfect guy xD. Im'm glad. Of course he cares she's practically his mate but it's not official YET. He's just a bit distant for now
-salivates- Yesssss YESSSSSS
giphy.gif
I understand why he is that way though. She's only being open from impulse anyway

awe lol it's like they took opposite personalities xD
Pretty much lol and now that she is part puppy her emotions are all over the place. The way I thought of it was like beast from xmen how internally he has this crazy beast while on the outside he's the sweet calm hank mccoy. I'm not saying she's crazy but its more like shes turned inside out. When she's high energy she becomes more open and daredevilish like how she secretly is because it acts on impulse. Where usually shes pretty collected and keeps her deeper emotions to herself rather than saying or doing the first thing on her mind.

Etienne: *Explains things calmly*
Castiel: HOW DARE YOU EXPLAIN THE INFORMATION I WANTED TO KNOW IN A CALM TONE OF VOICE!!!
to be fair he sounded like a snitch but appreciates being informed nothing more. He's observant so it makes him think Etienne would ruin everyone like a child. It's just a analysis nothing more xD

to be fair he sounded like a snitch but appreciates being informed nothing more. He's observant so it makes him think Etienne would ruin everyone like q child. It's just a analysis nothing more xD
Poor faith my heart :( darn it iv been strike by the sword of sorrow,

On that note faith will probably start getting very hungry soon, thanks to lack of actual energy,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back