• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Woz and Marci

Ivan: Can you really get us a sponsor?!
Marci: I'd be veeeeeeery happy if you did~
Woz: One moment
*He makes a call*
Izuru: Hello, Kamukura residence?
Woz: Old Man, I need a favor
*Five minutes later*
Izuru: So you want me to invest money in this band, get them a record deal and possibly a world tour?
Woz: Yes
*Five MORE minutes later*
Woz: You guys are on the radio in two days

Incase anyone was wondering where I was at....I had a research paper due. 20 pages long lol
It's okay today is a lazy day tbh *pats* Just take care of yourself, good luck get some rest and do your best *cheers* I haven't been feeling well today xD

I’m a Australian mate it’s morning by the power of Timezones
Are you serious? Lol I thought you were American:

Oke thanks np

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Morning :o damn no morning here. Almost midnight here xD
I like your character btw xD mercenary added to the group xD Castiel is one as well he's probably going to critisize oooooo and hes a werewolf too lmao damn stomr is not even here and her predictions are right for conflict

I’m a Australian mate it’s morning by the power of Timezones

Oohh shit you are living upside down and shit :p

Are you serious? Lol I thought you were American:

I like your character btw xD mercenary added to the group xD Castiel is one as well he's probably going to critisize oooooo and hes a werewolf too lmao damn stomr is not even here and her predictions are right for conflict

Yeah I saw that I was looking at the characters, oohh shit conflict is always good can't wait to many werewolves at school that's why it smells like dogs xd

Oohh shit you are living upside down and shit :p

Yeah I saw that I was looking at the characters, oohh shit conflict is always good can't wait to many werewolves at school that's why it smells like dogs xd
Oh heck no! Lol well it doesn't have to be like twilight but they don't naturally hate vampires since they are not actually in a wolf pack xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back