• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh god my poor baby I fel so bad now
poor telith he's such a handful :( but hey that's what living with only your adoptive demon ghost parent does to dealing with anger
Yeah I'm pretty sure Galith and Hazel and literally everyone who can feel demonic energy will come like "WHO IN HERE FIGHTING" >:CCCCCCC
demon energy YOU MEAN LUNCH *evil laugh* but don't worry galith will just paralyze the both of them as much as it will pain him :( but his sons growing up

poor telith he's such a handful :( but hey that's what living with only your adoptive demon ghost parent does to dealing with anger

demon energy YOU MEAN LUNCH *evil laugh* but don't worry galith will just paralyze the both of them as much as it will pain him :( but his sons growing up
He's not a handful to Faith he's easy compared to her brothers xD he's much more obediant and kinder. Oh boy papa goanna see his son rebel for the first time. I feel Galiath will be mad at her rather than Telith cause if he knows his son he would never act in such a maner

I mean its not like she 'attacked' Seven it was like a love tap. Mixed with a bit of charming. If anything he liked it cause he nasty like that.
He's not a handful to Faith he's easy compared to her brothers xD he's much more obediant and kinder. Oh boy papa goanna see his son rebel for the first time. I feel Galiath will be mad at her rather than Telith cause if he knows his son he would never act in such a maner
-prays Etienne stands up for her and explains what she's going through- Cora is on her goddamn own I see.

yeah he would be mad but subtly, you know just be extra menacing, and maybe talk to her... but yeah he diffently going to be mad

I mean its not like she 'attacked' Seven it was like a love tap. Mixed with a bit of charming. If anything he liked it cause he nasty like that.

-prays Etienne stands up for her and explains what she's going through- Cora is on her goddamn own I see.
You're thinking of Lavi xD he is not he is just Seven an innocent bystander with no malicious intent

You're thinking of Lavi xD he is not he is just Seven an innocent bystander with no malicious intent
In my head they are the same person QwQ Cora didn't mean to harm him she just wanted a nibble. She doesn't know any better poor baby. He little succubus side just happens to come out at bad times

In my head they are the same person QwQ Cora didn't mean to harm him she just wanted a nibble. She doesn't know any better poor baby. He little succubus side just happens to come out at bad times
*pats head* lol I'll let you have this dream. Damn Seven for being fine as whine. For being damn devine like a virgin.

*pats head* lol I'll let you have this dream. Damn Seven for being fine as whine. For being damn devine like a virgin.
This is all his fault! How dare he walk around like a fine piece of ass like I won't attack him! Tempting me an shit XD Who does he think he is? Just gonna walk past me with that godly face as if I'm not crazy

don't blame telith either faith is the one that caused him to punch cora, she should have been more careful :(
Is that the sound of a snitch? *kicks wizard then leaves and wizard whistles for hell* is that the come back and kick my ass whistle? *curbstomps evil wizard* think before you speak

Is that the sound of a snitch? *kicks wizard then leaves and wizard whistles for hell* is that the come back and kick my ass whistle? *curbstomps evil wizard* think before you speak
I can'tttttttttt I'm dead. Welp time to write my post.
don't blame telith either faith is the one that caused him to punch cora, she should have been more careful :(
It's not Cora's fault she's completely blacked out. She has no control of her actions as they are not her own and is about to have a takeover cause you done triggered her

i was blaming cora *wizard pain*
Oh there it is again *flips him on his stomach face down ass up pulls his underwear down and fetches a noodle stick for swimming and inserts noodle in Wizards butthole* no pain no gain *stares at watch* meh I don't have time for the full horse *leaves halfway through plunging noodle*

Etienne: I know just what to do!
*He makes a call*
Dean Hazel: How did you get my personal phone number?!
Etienne: Not important, there’s trouble in the mess hall
Dean Hazel: Seriously?
Etienne: Pls send halp

Its no wonder storm favors Natha. She needs a man xD
Sorry for Etienne not striking down all his problems like a Neanderthal
However Cora is a fault for biting a dude, Telith is at fault for punching a girl
Faith is at fault for influencing Telith and Etienne is at fault for influencing Cora

Its everybody's fault and needlessly fighting solves nothing
Etienne sees this and does the KINGLY thing by trying to resolve problems peacefully

We gonna go this entire RP and Etienne never really uses his powers much
Woz will steal all the prime fight scenes with his tech

Sorry for Etienne not striking down all his problems like a Neanderthal
However Cora is a fault for biting a dude, Telith is at fault for punching a girl
Faith is at fault for influencing Telith and Etienne is at fault for influencing Cora

Its everybody's fault and needlessly fighting solves nothing
Etienne sees this and does the KINGLY thing by trying to resolve problems peacefully

We gonna go this entire RP and Etienne never really uses his powers much
Woz will steal all the prime fight scenes with his tech
For the last time a demon king means being evil xD if there is no evil there is no balance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back