• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I feel like Nova is going to end up shifting from excitement. She's already leaking pheromones without noticing like a person running around spraying glade in the air like a lunatic.

I feel like Nova is going to end up shifting from excitement. She's already leaking pheromones without noticing like a person running around spraying glade in the air like a lunatic.
Fuck it just caryy a bottle of febreeze from now on thats what Nate will tell you add garlic anything but pheramones xD

Fuck it just caryy a bottle of febreeze from now on thats what Nate will tell you add garlic anything but pheramones xD
She doesn't know how to make it stop XD She isn't even aware of things like that he'd literally have to tell her like babe you needa calm down before you kill me. Out here like a broken bottle of febreeze.

She needs more “Essence of Alpha”
Except shes barely an omega XD

Yay I read haha well that relieved things

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Cora's bite lmao Pandora will feel the bite after LazyDaze LazyDaze replies first which will have her snap as for Marshall xD poor baby Cas just keep that to yourself he'll have his mate soon enough
XD Cora's completely lost like she blacked out and has no idea what's going on. It's purely impulse and the need to eat hoomans. My poor Mars though. Sweet cherub knows nothing of the adult world lol

XD Cora's completely lost like she blacked out and has no idea what's going on. It's purely impulse and the need to eat hoomans. My poor Mars though. Sweet cherub knows nothing of the adult world lol
XD I know that's why I'm excited for the next post when Daze does thar is xD

Keep him a single dad for now now to pist

just eat there arms and legs so there still alive :) galiths advice not mine XD
Cora likes to play with her food first~ Like a succubus tbh. She's pretty much Toga now when she loses herself.

XD I know that's why I'm excited for the next post when Daze does thar is xD

Keep him a single dad for now now to pist
Ahhh~ It'll be great. I can just see the tension
Single papa den father on duty

Cora likes to play with her food first~ Like a succubus tbh. She's pretty much Toga now when she loses herself.

Ahhh~ It'll be great. I can just see the tension
Single papa den father on duty

Lol
XD ok then,
Posted for Faith will do the others right now but I find it funny how Faith wants to step up and punch Cora right now xD it might be a trigger to the laser thing

Lol

Posted for Faith will do the others right now but I find it funny how Faith wants to step up and punch Cora right now xD it might be a trigger to the laser thing
she would probably cause a shockwave thing she hasn't got the energy right now for a laser so cora would just be sent slamming into the wall, teliths gotta show her how to TASTE THE SUN at some point before she starts running low and then just eats even more then nova did

Users who are viewing this thread

Back