• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lol yeah I loved the little motley crew we formed. Don’t worry Seven can make it even more awkward

I luv it. Lmbooo
lol nooo xD I'd like to see him try
Etienne and Seven

Seven: So who did you make a pact with?
Etienne: Her
*Cora Walks into the mess hall like a model while her hair blows around in the wind... Etienne was making the wind*
Seven: DAYUMMMMM
Etienne: That’s my partner, Cora
Seven: You lucky bastard
Etienne: Huh?
Seven: Have you scored yet?
Etienne: Scored?
Seven: Made the moves on her? The ol horizontal tango?
Etienne: I have no idea what you’re saying

Woz: VIRGIIIIIIIIIIN
Lol now I question Seven, but I also don't want to know until that moment for Pandora to snap. Like:

Pandora: You what? *kicks Seven* you're not getting in my pants tonight

Seven: baby noo wait I can explain

Pandora: I bet she can't do the freaky stuff like I do *huffs*

So many people I have to meet up with. LOL, Cora, Ivan, definitely gotta connect with Telith, Faith and Woz again. Plus Pandora. LOL, it only got more complicated after the contract. Feel like Etienne and Seven could be good friends too.

@Dak Pumpkid Pumpkid thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm @Huntertabbysandshark3 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
this can be easily resolved lol Cora is at the dining hall angrily eating breakfast. Nova on the other hand is currently predisposed running laps around the lake.

this can be easily resolved lol Cora is at the dining hall angrily eating breakfast. Nova on the other hand is currently predisposed running laps around the lake.
Wait doesn't Seven speak French? Lol and he's goanna meet Cora now? Oh......lol xD oh lord Seven I feel bad for you even more Pandora will be a jelly baby and low key finds his French speaking sexy

Wait doesn't Seven speak French? Lol and he's goanna meet Cora now? Oh......lol xD oh lord Seven I feel bad for you even more Pandora will be a jelly baby and low key finds his French speaking sexy
Yeah they both speak French so Cora is gonna be waaaay too excited and bite him and become his best friend!

Yeah they both speak French so Cora is gonna be waaaay too excited and bite him and become his best friend!
Oh its perfect absolutely fucking perfect ahahaha Pandora and Seven are not in talking terms because of last night but she's reconsidering right now to talk to him but bumped into Evan so when Cora has a chance to introduce herself to him and while she's dealing with the contract its perfect reason for her to bite him ahahaha. Poor Seven cannot get a break. He indeed has the devil's luck xD and just after Pandora was willing to talk simcerly hahaha

Oh its perfected absolutely fucking perfect ahahaha Pandora and Seven are not in talking terms because of last night but she's reconsidering right now to talk to him but bumped into Evan so when Cora has a chance to introduce herself to him and while she's dealing with the contract its perfect reason for her to bite him ahahaha. Poot Seven cannot get a break. He indeed has the devil's luck xD and just after Pandora was willing to talk simcerly hahaha
Unintentionally causing drama is like a hidden skill of mine jesus XD She'll probably run up to them pissed that Etienne didn't say hi to her then start yelling in french. Then Seven with his fine french booty would understand and it would catch her interest. I can see Pandora and Cora becoming friends just out of irritation from their significant others. Likkeeee

Pandora: Seven has gotten on my last damn nerve today
Cora: Etienne hasn't been any better I'm ready to drown him
Pandora: I bet Seven is more annoying!
Cora: I bet Etienne is!
Pandora: I see we've hit an impasse. Let's swap boyfriends for the day and tell no one.
Cora: Challenge accepted.
-later in the day-
Pandora: They both freaking suck they should just date each other
Cora: I couldn't agree more want to be besties and get ice cream?
Pandora: Yes fuck the boys.

Unintentionally causing drama is like a hidden skill of mine jesus XD She'll probably run up to them pissed that Etienne didn't say hi to her then start yelling in french. Then Seven with his fine french booty would understand and it would catch her interest. I can see Pandora and Cora becoming friends just out of irritation from their significant others. Likkeeee

Pandora: I see we've hit an impasse. Let's swap boyfriends for the day and tell no one.
-later in the day-
*Pandora and Cora stare at each other and gasp finally finding a friend that understands while smiling like idiots*

*song plays as the two frolock away causing chaos*

Faith *is with the boys and turns to Telith* Wtf just happened? *in her thick Spanish accent*

*Pandora and Cora stare at each other and gasp finally finding a friend that understands while smiling like idiots*

*song plays as the two frolock away causing chaos*

Faith *is with the boys and turns to Telith* Wtf just happened? *in her thick Spanish accent*

Lmaooo I can definitely see that with Cora's new powers being of the demonic kind she'd definitely want to cause some chaos. Just going out to the town and causing problems

News report: This just in a pair of young women have blown up a gas station -indistinct chatter- Also just in they've stolen vehicles, bashed in mailboxes, and robbed a candy store at what was said to be fingergun point

Etienne & Seven: What have we done
Faith: Let loose two hormonal women .-. cause youre awful

Lmaooo I can definitely see that with Cora's new powers being of the demonic kind she'd definitely want to cause some chaos. Just going out to the town and causing problems

News report: This just in a pair of young women have blown up a gas station -indistinct chatter- Also just in they've stolen vehicles, bashed in mailboxes, and robbed a candy store at what was said to be fingergun point

Etienne & Seven: What have we done
Faith: Let loose two hormonal women .-. cause youre awful
Lol teenage women this is all I hear as background music:

Etienne: Woz found some man eating animals in the area
Seven: Okay....
Etienne:So we’re gonna kill them
LMBOO he's so matter of fact.
lol nooo xD I'd like to see him try

Lol now I question Seven, but I also don't want to know until that moment for Pandora to snap. Like:

Pandora: You what? *kicks Seven* you're not getting in my pants tonight

Seven: baby noo wait I can explain

Pandora: I bet she can't do the freaky stuff like I do *huffs*
Hmmm this isn't a bad scenario for Seven, maybe his luck is turning???
I don't think you're solving anything. You're about to make it worse
See LOL, Yep Seven speaks a little French. But mind you I'm not natural speaking and its probably going to be horrible compared to a natural French speak like thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
NOT THE BITE! xD
Oh its perfect absolutely fucking perfect ahahaha Pandora and Seven are not in talking terms because of last night but she's reconsidering right now to talk to him but bumped into Evan so when Cora has a chance to introduce herself to him and while she's dealing with the contract its perfect reason for her to bite him ahahaha. Poor Seven cannot get a break. He indeed has the devil's luck xD and just after Pandora was willing to talk simcerly hahaha
I see a fire, I pour fuel on it. LOL ive never felt so bad for my own character in my life

-later in the day-
THIS WHOLE SITUATION ESCALATED! Poor Seven just wants some waffles and unmagnetized forks. LMBO

Lol teenage women this is all I hear as background music:

All I kept thinking of was the episode of Xmen Evolution when the girls became vigilantes and got all the girls involved. I can see them going out and then the next night inviting Nova then Faith and so on until all the girls just go out at night as a unit and beat up men.

See LOL, Yep Seven speaks a little French. But mind you I'm not natural speaking and its probably going to be horrible compared to a natural French speak like thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

NOT THE BITE! xD

I see a fire, I pour fuel on it. LOL ive never felt so bad for my own character in my life

THIS WHOLE SITUATION ESCALATED! Poor Seven just wants some waffles and unmagnetized forks. LMBO
Shhhh~ Bby let it happen. It's canon now she'll bite him, the girls will abandon their boyfriends for a good time, just use a translator for the French if you need help! Sometimes I use it cause I don't know how to spell the damn words out lol

Etienne and Woz

Etienne: Woooooz
Woz: Yes?
Etienne: Can you help me catch Cora?
Woz: Urghhhhh you need to keep a tighter hold on your girlfriend

*Later*
Cora: OWOWOWOW IT HURTSSSSS
Pandora: I feel so dry....

Faith: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
Woz: Stabbed Cora with Holy Mistletoe and trapped Pandora under a big lamp
Etienne: I had to pay for the stuff they broke....
Woz: Serves you right
Etienne: *Shoves the Mistletoe deeper into Cora*

NOT THE BITE! xD

LoL I promise this is good for many reasons the end will not be bittersweet but unexpected trust me it will be worth it xD I know I feel bad for Seven I wipl reward him too

Etienne and Woz

*Later*

That's dark homie and Pandora is not a damn vampire she's a Fish so just pour water and tie her in a net she will be like a flopping fish

Etienne and Woz

*Later*

My poor sweet child Q~Q Cora would only lash out more cause she's a masochist~ The pain would only fuel more bad behavior.

My poor sweet child Q~Q Cora would only lash out more cause she's a masochist~ The pain would only fuel more bad behavior.
Etienne being Etienne created that behaviour

Etienne: Only option is to show her who’s boss!
Cora: Owwwwwww
Etienne: Stop causing mayhem, it hurts innocent people and gets ME in trouble
Cora: I DONT CARE
*Etienne Puts her in the corner*
Etienne: Stay there until you realise you did a bad
Pandora: *Tries to break her out*
Etienne: You wanna be dinner? I know a few sushi recipes
Pandora: You wouldn’t eat me!
Etienne: Dunno.... you do look pretty tasty
Cora: I HEAR FLIRTING

She can literally shock Etienne into a comma. She's pikachu on the first touch xD start writing I must see this disaster come to life!

Cora is the epitome of 'make me' right now. With all the demonic energy running through her she's like I DO WAT I WANT WHEN I WAN CAUSE I WANA DO IT BISH TRY ME

Cora is the epitome of 'make me' right now. With all the demonic energy running through her she's like I DO WAT I WANT WHEN I WAN CAUSE I WANA DO IT BISH TRY ME
Etienne and Taktical

Etienne: How did you solve Mom being confrontational?
Taktical: Ummmmmm well it was around the time when your brother and sister were conceived...
Izuru: With his DICK
Etienne: Ohhhhh

Etienne and Taktical

Etienne: How did you solve Mom being confrontational?
Taktical: Ummmmmm well it was around the time when your brother and sister were conceived...
Izuru: With his DICK
Etienne: Ohhhhh
Lol Tacktical? Wooo he must be Tacky then *budum tsss*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back