• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Could always go for a green dragon (aka acid dragon) or a black dragon (aka poison dragons) she looks like a black dragon to me she got the right horns
View attachment 557936
Oooh I like the idea. Look ominous. Not so much that picture.
I mean if she were an ice dragon she'd be able to withstand living with him cause he needs cold to live but something exotic would be cool
Alrighty then. Damn I have so mjch about her secrets I wish to reveal hahaha their future child:
0e66c036c9c6d1e7c38ef4268221798e.gif

I am so sorry about not posting for a while. I've been busy with a lot of things. I will be posting tomorrow after I get off work!

So many people I have to meet up with. LOL, Cora, Ivan, definitely gotta connect with Telith, Faith and Woz again. Plus Pandora. LOL, it only got more complicated after the contract. Feel like Etienne and Seven could be good friends too.

Dak Dak Pumpkid Pumpkid thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
I completely forgot Faith and Seven are friends well...acquaintances but friends nonetheless cause humans lol the only humans not introduced are Ciana, Howard, Johnnes, Nova and Cora.

Faith and Telith will probably sit with Seven because it's awkward right now xD

Etienne and Seven

Seven: So who did you make a pact with?
Etienne: Her
*Cora Walks into the mess hall like a model while her hair blows around in the wind... Etienne was making the wind*
Seven: DAYUMMMMM
Etienne: That’s my partner, Cora
Seven: You lucky bastard
Etienne: Huh?
Seven: Have you scored yet?
Etienne: Scored?
Seven: Made the moves on her? The ol horizontal tango?
Etienne: I have no idea what you’re saying

Woz: VIRGIIIIIIIIIIN

I completely forgot Faith and Seven are friends well...acquaintances but friends nonetheless cause humans lol the only humans not introduced are Ciana, Howard, Johnnes, Nova and Cora.

Faith and Telith will probably sit with Seven because it's awkward right now xD
Lol yeah I loved the little motley crew we formed. Don’t worry Seven can make it even more awkward
Etienne and Seven

Seven: So who did you make a pact with?
Etienne: Her
*Cora Walks into the mess hall like a model while her hair blows around in the wind... Etienne was making the wind*
Seven: DAYUMMMMM
Etienne: That’s my partner, Cora
Seven: You lucky bastard
Etienne: Huh?
Seven: Have you scored yet?
Etienne: Scored?
Seven: Made the moves on her? The ol horizontal tango?
Etienne: I have no idea what you’re saying

Woz: VIRGIIIIIIIIIIN
I luv it. Lmbooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back