• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Marshall hasn't dealt with anything dragon related unless it directly involved himself. The two of them are the first dragons he'd ever seen. Just because he spent so much time with Cas after being alone for forever he has a lot of control over himself and his tendencies.

Sidenote: This story I been listening to got me allllll effed up. They just answered sooooo many questions and things were starting to piece together then they just posted this next part and BOOM IM BACK TO NOT KNOWING SHIT ANYMORE CAUSE THEY GAVE SO MANY HINTS AND HIDDEN THINGS AGAIN. There was so much information given without actually saying everything so now I'm just here like what the frick frackle happened to my favorite husband in this story, who kidnapped the teachers wife and kids that we DIDNT KNOW HE HAD cause he thought they died, when will the sickness be cured of the poor girl, WHO BACKSTABBED ADN THEN KIDNAPPED THE POOR BOYS WIFEY AND DROVE HIM INSANE???? I'm so stressed out over this damn story now that I don't know what to do with myself .-.

Also now I want to pair Marshall. All of Hazel's boys has someone but him. Maybe I will make one and she will be a surprise character he will nevee see ir coming *wiggles brows*

I'm dead he said it was like a sickness XD

Also now I want to pair Marshall. All of Hazel's boys has someone but him. Maybe I will make one and she will be a surprise character he will nevee see ir coming *wiggles brows*

Oh goodness I'm nervous lmao that song made me think you bouta break his heart or something

I'm dead he said it was like a sickness XD

Oh goodness I'm nervous lmao that song made me think you bouta break his heart or something
No that song is a reply to you listening to your story when you said you didn't know what to do anymore. My response is, "You with the sad eyes. Don't be discouraged."

Who said it was like a sickness?

But yeah I was thinking of mama Hazel like. I want my boi to be happy I'll find him a date to the prom

No that song is a reply to you listening to your story when you said you didn't know what to do anymore. My response is, "You with the sad eyes. Don't be discouraged."

But yeah I was thinking of mama Hazel like. I want my boi to be happy I'll find him a date to the prom
honestly i can see hazel doing that oh BOY

Oh XD thanks! I'm trying my best.

Cas did lol he said it was like the flu cause she's acting like a puppy. Honestly I'm more surprised she didn't freak out cause Nathan never explained anything about her becoming a puppy he just said she can't break the promise.

I can definitely see Hazel being like Marshallll~ I found you a wamannnnnn~

Oh XD thanks! I'm trying my best.

Cas did lol he said it was like the flu cause she's acting like a puppy. Honestly I'm more surprised she didn't freak out cause Nathan never explained anything about her becoming a puppy he just said she can't break the promise.

I can definitely see Hazel being like Marshallll~ I found you a wamannnnnn~
We were both in midst of find them adorable pair that's why xD

I know lmao and I don't regret it either. They're too damn cute together! I do feel bad for Nathan cause Nova is gonna be quite the handful like raising any puppy. He's basically a daddy now and she's a two year old.
He must accept he made a promise lol maybe then he will understand Cas a little better and help change him to a bitter man. XD
das adorable :3 i can see why you paired em up
Posted! Also Nathan and Novalie were original partners from my previous rp so we wanted to continue here cause it did not last long xD

He must accept he made a promise lol maybe then he will understand Cas a little better and help change him to a bitter man. XD

Posted! Also Nathan and Novalie were original partners from my previous rp so we wanted to continue here cause it did not last long xD
oh ok, didn't know what? wait so nath had a different personality or something?

He did make a promise. I can just see Cas watching from the shadows like now you understand my pain mwahaha -evilly rubs hands together-

rightio, so similar thing to what i did with telith, except i had to resurrect him *sighs* poor lad.. altest in this version life's a lot better for em so that's great :)
I don't undersrand. Who would kill such a beautiful baby boi? New rule. He won't die in this one because he's already died before xD
He did make a promise. I can just see Cas watching from the shadows like now you understand my pain mwahaha -evilly rubs hands together-
Lol
Nate: when did you become Mr. Burns?
Cas: who?
Nate: Mike Jones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back