• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I feel that on a spiritual level lmaoo I'm the only girl except for one and shes way too young so it's pretty much just me vs the nine other boys around my age.
I know and people wonder why I am so chill or act like a boy or don't talk to ang women. Um...lol maybe cause guys like to do guys xD hang that's probably just my fam though. Where the boys hang with each other constantly not enough wto hang with me. Also:

20190331_163200.jpg
Doodling marshall as a kid xD the trio as kids in an AU

387b00a610a0d5c2ea867e708fed52a3.jpg
How Nathan and Marshall are

I know and people wonder why I am so chill or act like a boy or don't talk to ang women. Um...lol maybe cause guys like to do guys xD hang that's probably just my fam though. Where the boys hang with each other constantly not enough wto hang with me. Also:

View attachment 557749
Doodling marshall as a kid xD the trio as kids in an AU

View attachment 557751
How Nathan and Marshall are
So much of the cuteness! That's definitely them though Mars reading a book trying to learn new recipes and Nate playing video games just wanting to be near him lol I'm pretty sure Marshall and Cas are the same size.

So much of the cuteness! That's definitely them though Mars reading a book trying to learn new recipes and Nate playing video games just wanting to be near him lol I'm pretty sure Marshall and Cas are the same size.
Yep they are xD oh gosh I'm curious of the relationship with Cas and Marshall all I know is it's not affectionate just mutual respect cause Cas can be a prick but that's expected of him being the "older" brother. I feel the two have somewhat of a heavy hard relationship where Marshall is caring and Cas is tough

Yep they are xD oh gosh I'm curious of the relationship with Cas and Marshall all I know is it's not affectionate just mutual respect cause Cas can be a prick but that's expected of him being the "older" brother. I feel the two have somewhat of a heavy hard relationship where Marshall is caring and Cas is tough
Yeah pretty much. Marshall doesn't cause problems like Nathan and is generally quiet unless needed which is probably where the respect comes from. That and they both have a lot of self control. I can also see Cas being super tough given how he always beats Nathan and Marshall being the one to come lick his wounds and patch the pup up after like I'm sorry he's mean sometimes but he cares. Marshall is super affectionate and loving he just lacks any expressions or tone other than a deep clear monotone.

Yeah pretty much. Marshall doesn't cause problems like Nathan and is generally quiet unless needed which is probably where the respect comes from. That and they both have a lot of self control. I can also see Cas being super tough given how he always beats Nathan and Marshall being the one to come lick his wounds and patch the pup up after like I'm sorry he's mean sometimes but he cares. Marshall is super affectionate and loving he just lacks any expressions or tone other than a deep clear monotone.
Yeah and it's fine to Nathan he understands. Cas is not much of an emotional type sadly which I feel bad for Ciana xD. She will warm him up. Also you're probably going to have to pull Telith and Faith away cause they're in lovey dovey mode and she cannot control her new abilities

Yeah and it's fine to Nathan he understands. Cas is not much of an emotional type sadly which I feel bad for Ciana xD. She will warm him up. Also you're probably going to have to pull Telith and Faith away cause they're in lovey dovey mode and she cannot control her new abilities
Cas lacks compassion where Marshall is full of it. Their little familiar is so weird lol I hope Ciana breaks him and he turns into the sweetest doggo. And I know I've been trying to think of how to break them up without freezing, smacking, or yelling at either of them XD It's hard because if he goes full dragon while she's like that he'll kill Telith or cause a freak snowstorm and kill all the humans. All his urges are ten times stronger while he's a dragon so the first whiff of Faith and he'd jump her.

Cas lacks compassion where Marshall is full of it. Their little familiar is so weird lol I hope Ciana breaks him and he turns into the sweetest doggo. And I know I've been trying to think of how to break them up without freezing, smacking, or yelling at either of them XD It's hard because if he goes full dragon while she's like that he'll kill Telith or cause a freak snowstorm and kill all the humans. All his urges are ten times stronger while he's a dragon so the first whiff of Faith and he'd jump her.
Basically:

Mars: Hmmm how to stop them....*takes a deep breath* MAAAAAAAAAAA HELP ME!

Hazel: *poofs* you called?

LazyDaze LazyDaze I feel bad for Seven I forgor how neglected he is and Pandora over here being a twat. Then again he did say he dated the devil so thare ya go dream come true xD oh boy! I cannot wait for what I have in store next. Let's just say aftet they talk she will change

Oh its okay cause Nathan and Nova are probably going to be the same lol She would start dripping pheromones and I feel like Cas would smack Nathan just because he doesn't hit women.
Just like Marshall he has self controll and push her away haha just get mad and smack Nate as thr problem

LazyDaze LazyDaze I feel bad for Seven I forgor how neglected he is and Pandora over here being a twat. Then again he did say he dated the devil so thare ya go dream come true xD oh boy! I cannot wait for what I have in store next. Let's just say aftet they talk she will change
LOL, its fine, I suppose they are both learning hard lessons by being with each other. Its such a rollercoaster tho, and I am excited and scared for what's in store. Pandora is so unpredictable. xD

Just like Marshall he has self controll and push her away haha just get mad and smack Nate as thr problem
I can just see it now

Nova: -starts leaking pheromones like hot tea-
Nathan: -drools in complete love-
Cas: Get away from me .-.
Nova: Whyyy~? Don't you want to mate with me~?
Cas: -smacks Nathan in the back of his head knocking him off the chair-
Nathan: WHY
Cas: Because this is your fault and I don't hit girls -smacks him again because he can-

LOL, its fine, I suppose they are both learning hard lessons by being with each other. Its such a rollercoaster tho, and I am excited and scared for what's in store. Pandora is so unpredictable. xD
She is which really surprised me because she's the firsr actual unpredictable person I've made idk how I managed to do that but I am fascinated. Also if he pours water on himself he will grow gills and fish like features. He wouldn't exactly have the mermaid tail instead webbed feet and hands with mucus btw it's like self protection fishes secret only with scales which he will have? Oh boy I feel bad for Seven now

53b202b0004dc6d8b9712e7c256d4593.jpg
bf628a4df571c8e23bd2b535e9b5e461.jpg(This looks perfect for Seven because of his missing eye)

I can just see it now

Nova: -starts leaking pheromones like hot tea-
Nathan: -drools in complete love-
Cas: Get away from me .-.
Nova: Whyyy~? Don't you want to mate with me~?
Cas: -smacks Nathan in the back of his head knocking him off the chair-
Nathan: WHY
Cas: Because this is your fault and I don't hit girls -smacks him again because he can-
Nathan: just chop of my leg like Kunta keente

Poor Nathan just gets used and abused. I literally imagine this every time you post about Cas hitting him.

👌 accurate af xD it's because Nathan acts like an omega rather than Beta and if that's the case Nathan will be treated as such. Not that he means to, but its just an instinct he also knows the kid has potential to go far hence the protagonist of le story but everyone is really the protagonist. Castiel is building him up. Soon he will be Beta

👌 accurate af xD it's because Nathan acts like an omega rather than Beta and if that's the case Nathan will be treated as such. Not that he means to, but its just an instinct he also knows the kid has potential to go far hence the protagonist of le story but everyone is really the protagonist. Castiel is building him up. Soon he will be Beta
Yayyyy Betaaaaa its like leveling up~
Awww look at the sweet bois! I mean Cas looks evil like he just been beating down people in the streets. Marshall looks like he hates his life and has no soul. And Nathan looks so derpy like a little kid he's literally the Naruto of the group here. I love ittttt they're so fricken cute I can't. Marshall even got his little bracelet QwQ my chest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back