• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
She is which really surprised me because she's the firsr actual unpredictable person I've made idk how I managed to do that but I am fascinated. Also if he pours water on himself he will grow gills and fish like features. He wouldn't exactly have the mermaid tail instead webbed feet and hands with mucus btw it's like self protection fishes secret only with scales which he will have? Oh boy I feel bad for Seven now

View attachment 557780
View attachment 557781(This looks perfect for Seven because of his missing eye)
That is perfect! And oh my god he has no idea what he has gotten himself into. LOL (*drinks water, chaos ensues*) Pandora will probably like it tho. xD Glass half full???

Etienne and Cora

Etienne: So what’re YOUR parents like Cora?
Cora: Overbearing
Etienne: Oh?
Cora: I couldn’t do anything for myself... I was a bird in a gilded cage!
Etienne: Tweet tweet?
Cora: Are you being cereal right now?

The couple with the corniest jokes
I'm usually a silent sort of noodle, but damn that drawling is amazing Pumpkid Pumpkid Just thought I'd throw that in there for whatever it's worth
Join the band I guarantee it's fun throw in whatever jokes ya got we don't judge we friends xD and thank. Mica and Evan I wanr to see them interact

Storm sorry for notposting I had a bit of liquor and was sleepy writing did not think it was a good idea now I'm cool xD

Join the band I guarantee it's fun throw in whatever jokes ya got we don't judge we friends xD and thank. Mica and Evan I wanr to see them interact

Storm sorry for notposting I had a bit of liquor and was sleepy writing did not think it was a good idea now I'm cool xD
ok i has posted do the enjoying now, marshall managed to spook telith out of the trance, because well you know he's the "older" dragon.

Its cool dude. Honestly I finally crashed after hours of working and not sleeping so I just woke up in the middle of the night again lol

faith trying to get telith to wear something different
faith: just try a shirt on please
telith: umm ok *puts shirt on over his armor* there...?
faith: no your meant to take the armor off
talith: but..i can't... it's sort of part of me..
faith: awe baby its ok

So I read through some of the pieces but I'm still not 100% sure that I follow, so can someone explain how these contracts work?

So I read through some of the pieces but I'm still not 100% sure that I follow, so can someone explain how these contracts work?
basically you and your partner share powers thoughts and emotions and sometimes physical traits, in excant for both of them trying to change something about themselves like for example "being afraid of other monsters" idk that's just a example

yeah :) i mean he chirps and purrs, das just full dragon mode, poor telith, even though he thought he was well behaved and could control himself he just hasen't be around enough stimuli like that to know how to react.
Both of them will learn and together debelop feelings xD
Don't worry Hazel will explain when she appears. She just mentioned about making a contract ahe never how. Usually the monsters already know but if you want to make one with Evan right now then it's exactly as Hunter said above me ^ You exchange a flaw or something. Souls or blood is forbidden according to Hazel. She wants the contract to be friendly since this is just a project.

Both of them will learn and together debelop feelings xD

Don't worry Hazel will explain when she appears. She just mentioned about making a contract ahe never how. Usually the monsters already know but if you want to make one with Evan right now then it's exactly as Hunter said above me ^ You exchange a flaw or something. Souls or blood is forbidden according to Hazel. She wants the contract to be friendly since this is just a project.
:3 yay dis will be fun good thing telith is friends with marshall going to be helpful for all this pheromones stuff and other weird dragon things telith hasn't dealt with

:3 yay dis will be fun good thing telith is friends with marshall going to be helpful for all this pheromones stuff and other weird dragon things telith hasn't dealt with
Yeah but the thing is Marshall is a single dragon who has never mated which will be difficult to teach. If anything Hazel will probably have to teach them while Marshall informs her of what to do. She's knowledgeable about almost every monsters as well as she should be to get what she needs, make friends etc.

Yeah but the thing is Marshall is a single dragon who has never mated which will be difficult to teach. If anything Hazel will probably have to teach them while Marshall informs her of what to do. She's knowledgeable about almost every monsters as well as she should be to get what she needs, make friends etc.
yay this is going to get interesting im happy

Marshall hasn't dealt with anything dragon related unless it directly involved himself. The two of them are the first dragons he'd ever seen. Just because he spent so much time with Cas after being alone for forever he has a lot of control over himself and his tendencies.

Sidenote: This story I been listening to got me allllll effed up. They just answered sooooo many questions and things were starting to piece together then they just posted this next part and BOOM IM BACK TO NOT KNOWING SHIT ANYMORE CAUSE THEY GAVE SO MANY HINTS AND HIDDEN THINGS AGAIN. There was so much information given without actually saying everything so now I'm just here like what the frick frackle happened to my favorite husband in this story, who kidnapped the teachers wife and kids that we DIDNT KNOW HE HAD cause he thought they died, when will the sickness be cured of the poor girl, WHO BACKSTABBED ADN THEN KIDNAPPED THE POOR BOYS WIFEY AND DROVE HIM INSANE???? I'm so stressed out over this damn story now that I don't know what to do with myself .-.

Marshall hasn't dealt with anything dragon related unless it directly involved himself. The two of them are the first dragons he'd ever seen. Just because he spent so much time with Cas after being alone for forever he has a lot of control over himself and his tendencies.

Sidenote: This story I been listening to got me allllll effed up. They just answered sooooo many questions and things were starting to piece together then they just posted this next part and BOOM IM BACK TO NOT KNOWING SHIT ANYMORE CAUSE THEY GAVE SO MANY HINTS AND HIDDEN THINGS AGAIN. There was so much information given without actually saying everything so now I'm just here like what the frick frackle happened to my favorite husband in this story, who kidnapped the teachers wife and kids that we DIDNT KNOW HE HAD cause he thought they died, when will the sickness be cured of the poor girl, WHO BACKSTABBED ADN THEN KIDNAPPED THE POOR BOYS WIFEY AND DROVE HIM INSANE???? I'm so stressed out over this damn story now that I don't know what to do with myself .-.
excuse me what? just...*brain breaks*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back