• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
WHAT DID I DO

Also Pumpkid Pumpkid Cas is literally gonna beat Nova cause she will resist so hard. I was reading your post like he can just be beating Nathan and Nova is defiant as hell unless she respects your authority like a puppy. Then at the same time she would smell the alpha on him and be like 'I don't know what it is but I listen'
Oh lord hitting a girl is not in my nature. I was raised by boys and taught to be chivalrous though I'm a girl. It's goanna be hard but he basically wants to drag her to Nathan in private to talk

And done enjoy a romantic-ish scene I’m not the best at them but i try
Awe its okay I will show you the way xD you're here to try that's what matters. Omg the scene was adorable unfortunately someone has to stop him cause this is going to keep going until they're both pulled away xD her instincts are getting thr best of her cause they're starting to act up

Awe its okay I will show you the way xD you're here to try that's what matters. Omg the scene was adorable unfortunately someone has to stop him cause this is going to keep going until they're both pulled away xD her instincts are getting thr best of her cause they're starting to act up
Yeah somes is going to have to them eventually, but it will just keep going and going and going

Yup, he doesn’t want to let her go or let anyone else touch her right now sort of a wierd love trance
Ok just wondering cause you made it sound like Faith I was like well now she's totally in love xD oh boy wait till she gets back to normal and hates herself for it after promising herself she woulr not mislead. Guess fate has other plans xD

Ok just wondering cause you made it sound like Faith I was like well now she's totally in love xD oh boy wait till she gets back to normal and hates herself for it after promising herself she woulr not mislead. Guess fate has other plans xD
I mean he’s got his own pheromones so there making her a little extra...loving but take that as you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back