• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Like what? Not to be mean bit if it's unecessary no or it can wait till.later lioe I said. The rp is still new and people need to get settled at least the characters do.

Oh yeah huh....she's got the scent or pheramones of a female dragon but she is not aware yet
telith is give both faith and marshall huggos and he hasn't noticed that yet he's too much thinking about food and making faith feel better :)

Like what? Not to be mean bit if it's unecessary no or it can wait till.later lioe I said. The rp is still new and people need to get settled at least the characters do.

Oh yeah huh....she's got the scent or pheramones of a female dragon but she is not aware yet
I feel like that'd only work on him if he's close to her like he is right now. Otherwise his godly self control would have him like BEGONE THOT. He's spent so long in isolation that he couldn't care less about the woos of a woman. He just doesn't like to be lonely.
Etienne: FOOOOOOOOOOOD
Woz: Oh no...
Cora has no idea what's going on or anything about these inner demons so her emotions are going to get very dark until she learns how to control it better. Poor poor Etienne.
telith is give both faith and marshall huggos and he hasn't noticed that yet he's too much thinking about food and making faith feel better :)
Hugs are great! Marshall might cringe and try to back out though lol

I feel like that'd only work on him if he's close to her like he is right now. Otherwise his godly self control would have him like BEGONE THOT. He's spent so long in isolation that he couldn't care less about the woos of a woman. He just doesn't like to be lonely.

Cora has no idea what's going on or anything about these inner demons so her emotions are going to get very dark until she learns how to control it better. Poor poor Etienne.

he's also getting nuzzled too.. XD telith spreading the affection, and the hug is a a softo one since teliths scales are soft to touch

Yeah I know xD I just meant I forgot that she's basically leaking aura everything out. Everyone is whomever made the contract. Some don't change some do. Which reminds me

LazyDaze LazyDaze Pandora has electricity powers so right now Seven might notice being a magnet of objects and poofy hair xD

Finally finished Pandora! Damn it! More posts that's fine! I like it! I blame clothes searching! Anyways xD I am so close to coloring and finish Telith and Faith so Huntet can have the profile pic

She has two men giving her affection. Faith's living everyone's dreams. If she starts leaving pheromones all of a sudden Marshall will throw her away from him like a trashbin XD Know what I noticed? All the characters that are part animal are the most affectionate lol
so so true she getting the best affection, from both ze baby dragons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back